Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 840 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,247 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, you're not supposed to. This is not a harem game, and many choices will lower other girls so much that they pretty much don't like you anymore. That's by design in the game.
I'm not a harem lover neither a ntr hater.
I play both types.

But I hate the most thing is Single Path game, so I left playing it.

Is SnowStorm is same as this?

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm not a harem lover neither a ntr hater.
I play both types.

But I hate the most thing is Single Path game, so I left playing it.

Is SnowStorm is same as this?
The game is not single path though oO. On the contrary, it's one of the most multiple path games.

You probably meant 'single girl per playthrough'. (Which is not 100% true, there is a dual route)

Anyway, snowstorm gameplay and girls relationship structure is pretty different in that regards.
From what i read, Snowstorm will suit better your style of gameplay.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The game is not single path though oO. On the contrary, it's one of the most multiple path games.

You probably meant 'single girl per playthrough'. (Which is not 100% true, there is a dual route)

Anyway, snowstorm gameplay and girls relationship structure is pretty different in that regards.
From what i read, Snowstorm will suit better your style of gameplay.
Yeah, I like SnowStorm.

I also played it again.
And go for the Evil path.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
What routes can you go down to get multiple f buddies in this game?

there isn't any real ntr in this game is there?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Got all the path execpt E1, how the fuck i do that one ?
I think that is the evil path. You need to be a real asshole throughout the game and use that jewel every chance you get. You will have a chance to go down into an underground temple pool at one point. You need to go alone and fuck bast. After this, the other girls will no longer be on your path if you continue to do evil things. When you get to the factory you need to pass Rion around like the prison bottom and then you are rewarded with some of the most repulsive scenes in the game once the jewel controls you totally.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nulldev

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I think that is the evil path. You need to be a real asshole throughout the game and use that jewel every chance you get. You will have a chance to go down into an underground temple pool at one point. You need to go alone and fuck bast. After this, the other girls will no longer be on your path if you continue to do evil things. When you get to the factory you need to pass Rion around like the prison bottom and then you are rewarded with some of the most repulsive scenes in the game once the jewel controls you totally.
Sounds like something i need to check out :D

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
i did that all ready and it's the E2 path that i got, that's why i ask how to reach the E1 path.
I started v0.9 with 7 evil point and zero point with the girls, i even tried the "End Game" choices to see if i could get that E1 path, i'll start a new game and see wath i can do with all my choices.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i did that all ready and it's the E2 path that i got, that's why i ask how to reach the E1 path.
I started v0.9 with 7 evil point and zero point with the girls, i even tried the "End Game" choices to see if i could get that E1 path, i'll start a new game and see wath i can do with all my choices.
Yeah, I think that the difference between E1 and E2 is the extent to which you corrupted the girls when given the opportunity for corruption. I don't remember which is which, though.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes