Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,240 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You won't be choosing love interest... If that day comes... If... Then mc will wake up in his own bed... Still single
You know with SandStorm ending connecting to SnowStorm and pretty much confirming SnowStorm MC = SandStorm MC, it kinda makes me dread a bit when the day comes where you conclude your Storm trilogy with the end of your third game (which I'd imagine will continue with the same protagonist as SandStorm & SnowStorm).

Will we be forced to pick our final LI in that grand finale (between our LI choice in SandStorm, or LIs we chose in SnowStorm, or the LIs we might choose in the third game who we want our MC to end up with eventually for the trilogy ending)?
If that happens, man....... that's gonna be really tough.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So sorry for the dev that the game was leaked already...

But what the hell with Maddie ending, where is my muscle girl ? :cry: The theory about choosing the LI at the end of the Storms Games is true then ? Or will we see Maddie in SnowStorm ?.... Cause both of those leads to an impossible choice...

Reactions: yggdral

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Question is, was this basically a prologue for Snowstorm? Because then there's some massive plotholes in it for the sake of not spoiling the ending of Sandstorm.
True, but something is planned in that regard in future SnowStorm releases. Should make sense with time.

But what the hell with Maddie ending, where is my muscle girl ? :cry: The theory about choosing the LI at the end of the Storms Games is true then ? Or will we see Maddie in SnowStorm ?.... Cause both of those leads to an impossible choice...
How will it work out? Only God knows! And wait... which one knows btw? Hmm... :unsure:

Last edited:

Carley69

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Maddie's gallery v.5-v.9 top row second picture from the left and bottom row third picture from the left?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was there a Nora mind break scene? If you do evil path with the Rion mind break route, there is no Nora scene. If you do the Nora route where you rape her in the tents, there is also no Nora scene (you mind break cumflation Maddie instead).

That seems weird, because Nora is the one that deserves it the most on the evil route.

Reactions: Nulldev

Rqtic

Aug 28, 2018
one of my favorite VN's so far, but I can't find one song on the list. When you're fucking Nora in the bedroom for the second time, the song seems to be sampled from Navos' "Believe me". If anyone knows who remixed it or the one used in this game please let me know D:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Search didn't give me answer, did any of those extra scenes leak where the game redirect you to the patreon posts?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes