Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 823 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 822 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,230 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 465 16.0%

• Total voters

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I saw there was a new ending "P" is it advised to make the playthrough again for this one? If no one enters the portal, how is it linked to Snowstorm?
I chose Rion ending before but I would have like the option to have Rion & Nora available in an ending that doesn't locked us fromfuture content ^^

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] EraStorm Saga #1: SandStorm [v2.0] [GleenX Studio] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.59GB
Repack size: 614MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickFix v2.01 = (More info here)

PC = / / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.43GB).

Notice: If you are interested in v1.0, you may find it here.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Respectfully disagree, I love that this dev is one of the few who's branching out with creative and fresh settings; so to me it was completely consistent; I wouldn't be surprised nor disappointed if his next game took place on pirate ship :cool:

Pleasantly surprised that Maddie leads in the poll, I would have expected the muh waifu rion to dominate.
??
  • Maddie Votes: 103 30.3%
  • Nora Votes: 84 24.7%
  • Rion Votes: 164 48.2%
  • The Priestess Votes: 42 12.4%
Rion leads.

Reactions: Raitei410

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Literally just played this a few days ago. Glad to see it's gotten proofread. Might give it another quick playthrough to see how it is.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What is the ntr content? Netorare, Netorase, Netori, or a mix? Thanks if anyone can let me know.

P.S - For the mods, I'm not asking out of malice. I like ntr. I'm just curious.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I saw there was a new ending "P" is it advised to make the playthrough again for this one? If no one enters the portal, how is it linked to Snowstorm?
I chose Rion ending before but I would have like the option to have Rion & Nora available in an ending that doesn't locked us fromfuture content ^^
It seems the end P will be related to the new game.
Huge spoilers: It seems it will be a direct continuation, because one of the love interest will be the MC's daughter with Nora.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's not entirely accurate, I mean it is for rion, but for maddie, you can be on her path and still get the whats-behind-closed-door treatment at hotel, then the weird statue stuff.
??
  • Maddie Votes: 103 30.3%
  • Nora Votes: 84 24.7%
  • Rion Votes: 164 48.2%
  • The Priestess Votes: 42 12.4%
Rion leads.
Seems I spoke too soon :LOL:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone played the new version yet? Did the proofreading make a difference? I know some of the dialogue and narration was really rough first time around. Did we get the extended lewd scenes that were previously locked behind the paywall? :unsure:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
That's not entirely accurate, I mean it is for rion, but for maddie, you can be on her path and still get the whats-behind-closed-door treatment at hotel, then the weird statue stuff.
Unfortunately, this is the case when it comes to games with a "love point" system. There are many choices present in the game, but you only really have 3 choices (5 if you count evil and threesome routes). Those simply being which woman you like best, which most people will have made very early on. If you only ever pick choices that concern Maddie then you can't get that scene. Of course due to the love points if you decide you wanna pursue Maddie but then make choices that favour other women (perhaps because it makes sense story-wise) then there's eventually going to be a point where you don't have enough points to do something.

name

Mar 8, 2017
well there's
"Added a funny/lewd scene with Maddie when visiting her room after Nora's night show when not enough points (day 2)"
that was added this patch, which i can only assume is a full fledged scene of that instead of text but it might not be

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Unfortunately, this is the case when it comes to games with a "love point" system. There are many choices present in the game, but you only really have 3 choices (5 if you count evil and threesome routes). Those simply being which woman you like best, which most people will have made very early on. If you only ever pick choices that concern Maddie then you can't get that scene. Of course due to the love points if you decide you wanna pursue Maddie but then make choices that favour other women (perhaps because it makes sense story-wise) then there's eventually going to be a point where you don't have enough points to do something.
but correct me if Im wrong, even with update nothing else happens with maddie right?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes