Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 834 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 831 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,236 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 469 16.0%

• Total voters

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I was reading the reviews which mentioned 'Paywalled content'.
Now that this is completed is this still the case?
Or is this the full game?
Game is finished but those bonus pictures are still patron only and that most likely won't change.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
It will. GleenX said he will do a enhanced version of the game later next year, it will be include those Patreon only scenes.
That's an excellent news. I wonder if GleenX will prank all freeloading players and add some new bonus cg in enhanced version but available only on patreon?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That's an excellent news. I wonder if GleenX will prank all freeloading players and add some new bonus cg in enhanced version but available only on patreon?
Those extra scenes agent really real scenes, they are images and you can't really play it

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Is there a patch to fix the replay room cause every time I click on a scene wanna see again, an error pops up when the MC speaks?

Feb 10, 2021
She can love both persons but for different reasons, especially when one is a girl and the other a guy, it's probably not the same kind of love, but could be the same amount.
But anyway, you are referring to the scene in the back of the truck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Fair enough, do you want to explain why too or just hopping on my comment and hopping away?

I read the other stories too already and I don´t know if the writer have ever had a relation or feelings like love, because the degradion of love in this novel is a shame.
I don't think that people are acting realistically with respect to love in this story because everyone is being corrupted by the gem that MC is carrying around. Everyone, including the MC, acting somewhat normal before he finds it and as long as he is carrying it around everything gets progressively more bananas whether you use it or not.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Feb 10, 2021
I don't think that people are acting realistically with respect to love in this story because everyone is being corrupted by the gem that MC is carrying around. Everyone, including the MC, acting somewhat normal before he finds it and as long as he is carrying it around everything gets progressively more bananas whether you use it or not.
Interesting thoughts but not very convincing. I will not play the second game even if I liked the egyptian topic and music in this one.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes