Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 834 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 831 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,237 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 470 16.0%

• Total voters

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be wrong on some of this (it's been quite some time now), but I think that's the gist of it. There also might be more as well that I'm not thinking of right now.
First part is incorrect, things were like this:
On a side note Maddie is my favorite heroine and I think that her route is very rewarding.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Don't suppose we will ever get the extras version of this? Really want to see those extended scenes, but Ima broke bitch. :cry:

Reactions: Nulldev

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Don't suppose we will ever get the extras version of this? Really want to see those extended scenes, but Ima broke bitch. :cry:
regular thing for threads where devs take OP hostage, it's useless to ask for anything extra, uncut, uncensored and unpaid, suddenly it's no longer a pirate site, but their own patreon mirror

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay thanks for the answers. Also this says episode 1 in the title does that mean there is a second part of this story in a new game or is this game a complete standalone story?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay thanks for the answers. Also this says episode 1 in the title does that mean there is a second part of this story in a new game or is this game a complete standalone story?
This game, Sandstorm, is Episode 1 (like a Star Wars full film is an episode). Episode 2 is Snowstorm and comes after this one, although technically you can play it as a standalone and not miss almost anything.

Reactions: Trickstar

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok here's my problem
I start the game, with the mod installed, go to the path named "Path R1" from the saved game and when i click on it i get this messages: "That route is not available in this update." and "It will come in the v1.0 release. Thanks", but the problem is that i'm playing v1.0, soooooo what give ?

Edit: Does the same thing when i start a new game (modded) where i'm going for a Rion Path, i get thoses two messages.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok here's my problem
I start the game, with the mod installed, go to the path named "Path R1" from the saved game and when i click on it i get this messages: "That route is not available in this update." and "It will come in the v1.0 release. Thanks", but the problem is that i'm playing v1.0, soooooo what give ?

Edit: Does the same thing when i start a new game (modded) where i'm going for a Rion Path, i get thoses two messages.
There is no such problem in the unmodded version. So you'll need to ask the modder probably, unless someone else happens to use the mod. I almost never use mods, so I can verify this is a mod-specific issue.

Reactions: Jumbi

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
There is no such problem in the unmodded version. So you'll need to ask the modder probably, unless someone else happens to use the mod. I almost never use mods, so I can verify this is a mod-specific issue.
ok so basicaly, i can't use my modded save on a unmodded game and can't start a new game with the mod installed.
Guess i have only two choices, see if GermanioBR know about this problem or start every path i did anew.

Thanks for the info.(y)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Well it's confirm, it's the mod that doing this to my game.
Tried every configuration with the mod and it's doing this to my game, so i earsed the game completely, the saved part too in the user profile, reinstalled the game without the mod and started anew and every path i try do bring me to the end of said path.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

Here's my attempt at an endings guide. I'm sure there are other ways of getting each ending than what I wrote, especially where Maddie is concerned as I didn't focus much on her routes. If I have something wrong or missing some details, people can let me know and I will fill them in.

Ending A: Get Nora to let Rion come with you to the portal or follow Maddie's path and don't be evil. When you're posessed/contacted by Anubis, accept his offer. I think you need lust of at least 6 with the girl or evil of at least 2.

Ending B: Be as evil as you can. Take the stone and meet Tal when you have the chance. Deepthroat her. Don't let her leave. In the temple after the Anubis statues puzzle, tell the girls to stay away. Don't release Bastet/Neferatri, continue and make her pay. At the portal, choose to crush Anubis.

Ending D: Convince Nora to let Rion come with you to the portal. Refuse Anubis's Deal. Or follow Maddie's path and don't be evil, then refuse the deal.

Ending E: Be evil as with ending B but choose to accept Anubis's deal

Ending F, Maddie Special Ending : Special ending on Maddie's path. At the entrance area to the portal when you have a chance to shoot or not, don't shoot. Stay hidden rather than yelling out to Nora. When you're posessed/contacted by Anubis, think of Maddie and fight back. Don't cross the gate.

Ending L, Rion Special Ending: Rion solo path. Convince Nora to let Rion and MC return to Aswan instead of going to the Portal.

Ending S, Nora Special Ending: Nora solo path. At the portal, try to wake Nora up (need romance of at least 6), then protect Nora from the stone (need romance of at least 8).

Ending T, Nora and Rion Special Ending: Rion and Nora threesome path. Get Rion affinity until you can start getting Nora affinity (joke about proposing to Nora is the first I think). Then balance Nora and Rion. Then you need "Rion & Nora" points. You can get those by doing the following: NOT interfering when the truck breaks down and Rion gets confronted by the two men, saying you understand Rion's attraction to Nora while you're in the back of the truck (need 1 romance with Rion to get to that option), and repeatedly attacking Nora's area during volleyball. I don't think you need all of them, I think it's actually just important you don't be so far committed to one path that you get Rion or Nora's solo scene in the tent at the oasis. Then convince Nora to give up her mission and leave with MC and Rion. It's not difficult at all to get this one, I'm just not sure the exact minimum requirements.

Ending M, Maddie Main Ending: Maddie's main solo path. Same as F but choose to cross the gate.

Ending N, Nora Main Ending: Same as S but cross through the portal instead of protecting Nora from the Stone.

Ending R, Rion Main Ending: Be on Rion's path. Convince Nora to let Rion come with you to the portal. When you're posessed/contacted by Anubis, think of Rion and fight back.
i know it may seem like an OP Spoiler:unsure:, but can i get this as a downloadable?? i don't like having to search thru post to find help on getting different endings... because i take it slow and want to enjoy the 'Game' but not have play multiple times get the ending that best suits my 'style'. :geek:(y)right?

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
i know it may seem like an OP Spoiler:unsure:, but can i get this as a downloadable?? i don't like having to search thru post to find help on getting different endings... because i take it slow and want to enjoy the 'Game' but not have play multiple times get the ending that best suits my 'style'. :geek:(y)right?
Like this?

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Replaying multiple times using 2 walkthroughs, cheats, I still can't get to the oasis 3some scene. I always get either Rion or one of 2 Nora's solo scenes. Any ideas? Would you know if it's based purely on stats or some previous decisions as well?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Replaying multiple times using 2 walkthroughs, cheats, I still can't get to the oasis 3some scene. I always get either Rion or one of 2 Nora's solo scenes. Any ideas? Would you know if it's based purely on stats or some previous decisions as well?
From what I can remember, there should be two ways you can get the dual-girl scene after the campfire at the oasis.
Hopefully helps. My memory isn't perfect on this, but hopefully this will be helpful. If I've forgotten something, I'm sure someone else can fill it in for you.

Reactions: grisax

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
You need to choose both Nora and Rion to sing at the oasis. Nora also can't have too many lust point or it will be rape scene

Reactions: grisax

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I was reading the reviews which mentioned 'Paywalled content'.
Now that this is completed is this still the case?
Or is this the full game?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes