VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Helheim]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there going to be a walkthrough?? I don't want to end up running into ntr because of a choice I may not have understood earlier??
Just my opinion
Does this need the ntr tag?? Isn't mother going to be a love interest or sexual partner?? I know what happens in the beginning isn't ntr but some may not like that?
I'm not quite that sensitive but I'm wondering will ntr be avoidable as in you can choose for it to not happen or just you can not see it??
Because those are way different not seeing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen that is still ntr in my opinion
Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: cakeny and MadCore

Helheim.

Codex Gigas
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is there going to be a walkthrough?? I don't want to end up running into ntr because of a choice I may not have understood earlier??
Just my opinion
Does this need the ntr tag?? Isn't mother going to be a love interest or sexual partner?? I know what happens in the beginning isn't ntr but some may not like that?
I'm not quite that sensitive but I'm wondering will ntr be avoidable as in you can choose for it to not happen or just you can not see it??
Because those are way different not seeing it doesn't mean it doesn't happen that is still ntr in my opinion
Thank you for your time :)
1. It's too small for a walkthrough, I think so. When it gets bigger I'm gonna make an official one.
2. Can be a love interest and can be a sexual one.
3. NTR needs a relationship with a character (mostly love one), once you make a "real" relationship with any female character there is no possibility of NTR.

Thank you for your interest.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Nice soundtrack, especially loved the Latin(?) song that plays when MC goes into the town. I couldn't find the soundtrack name from shazam or game files. Can anyone tell me the song's name that starts to play in town?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nice soundtrack, especially loved the Latin(?) song that plays when MC goes into the town. I couldn't find the soundtrack name from shazam or game files. Can anyone tell me the song's name that starts to play in town?
I'm absolutely intrigued by the language that song is in. Sometimes it sounds like Latin but it doesn't make any sense to me unless it's pronounced in a really strange way I can't identify.
My guess is that's the ancient version of some European language but it's just that, a guess...
And I agree that song sounds grandiose and sets the atmosphere in a brilliant way.

Reactions: Esp``

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Renders looks amazing....
I hope this is not gonna be abandoning....
Keep it up Dev.....

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dialogue with the madame sounds odd without an incest patch. Who is this madame and why are we living with her? (Playing without the patch)
Dev's gonna get some heat here, anti-ntr crowd and incest-lovers ain't gonna be happy with the Madame, hope they stick to their original story, too many devs change their games into some bland family harem power fantasy due to complainers.
Good concept, It only needs more content, waiting for the next update.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is only one complain and that is the length. To short.

The renders look good and when the branching with the mother is and indication for what is planned, I am all in for that. The choices (not all but some) make a huge difference in their relationship.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is the Italian translation of Sanguis et Imperium [v0.1.1]
IT25-Flag-icon.png

Patches: Incest patch
Inserted

######################################################

Questa la traduzione italiana di "Sanguis et Imperium" "versione "0.1"
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La patch è già inserita

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

###

This is the Italian translation of "Sanguis et Imperium" "version "0.1".

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The patch is already inserted

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Last edited:

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Still to early to tell how this will turn out, but randers look great and atmosphere is much different and darker than what you see in most lewd games. I'm interested in that sexy vampiress we get to see for a short moment.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Love the concept and renders , Please tell us soon when will be the next update,
Can't wait .

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Is there any other game with same concept or atleast a good one ?
Till other update come

Helheim.

Codex Gigas
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Love the concept and renders , Please tell us soon when will be the next update,
Can't wait .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi. Thanks for your comments. I hope that the full update can be completed this month. I already have 7 animations (I had a hard time learning how to animate... although they are somewhat simple animations for now).

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes