Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sanguis et Imperium [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 124 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 90 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So I've tried to page through and find out about the degree of actual ntr in this but as in many threads I mostly just found arguments on said definitions. Looks like an interesting game so I wanted to give it a chance.
Is the only "arguably" ntr element that the mom is a prostitute? Or is there more in this update? And can you steer her off that path? Appreciate anyone's time.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
So I've tried to page through and find out about the degree of actual ntr in this but as in many threads I mostly just found arguments on said definitions. Looks like an interesting game so I wanted to give it a chance.
Is the only "arguably" ntr element that the mom is a prostitute? Or is there more in this update? And can you steer her off that path? Appreciate anyone's time.
From the last time I played, it is not clear, I think it is too early in the game to really tell rather or not there is a clear NTR path or not.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How have i never seen this game? This looks amazing. I'm genuinely intrigued and want to find out what's going on here from the story perspective.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Reading comments from those who like it is also funny, shows how well they are in sharing and see your girl fucking with another guy right in front of you or behind your back!
#HappyCuckNoises
The author used this scene to represent the protagonist, his personality, and mental state.
This is the starting point for the character, from which the progression towards what he will become later begins.

It was done very well in my opinion.

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
Hi! I have an issue, are there only 9 pages for saving ?
I can't find the next page button ..if there is any.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
IPatch with no definition? Clearly the I stands for idiot and not enough people have applied it to keep all the NTR arguers away from the game.
Now that my rant has finished can anyone explain the IPatch to me? I did search for it but in 24 pages the only mention is in the OP.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I presume another 2 minutes of gameplay with awesome renders? Maybe go lower on renders and such and more on story?
Just a suggestion, I mean there is a reason why dragon age: origins and the real number one ---> baldur's gate 2 is still the king of RPG as well as ARPG is still diablo 2.. Maybe graphics isn't all?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I presume another 2 minutes of gameplay with awesome renders? Maybe go lower on renders and such and more on story?
Just a suggestion, I mean there is a reason why dragon age: origins and the real number one ---> baldur's gate 2 is still the king of RPG as well as ARPG is still diablo 2.. Maybe graphics isn't all?
A strange comparison.
At the time, BG2 and D2 had the most advanced graphics.

Reactions: orto23

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A strange comparison.
At the time, BG2 and D2 had the most advanced graphics.
Comparisons aside, they are right about the pacing though. Its story progression is minimal with each update. You can have the best renders (and it has) and the most verbose writing but it means jack shit if you can't gain traction for your project.

At current pace it seems a prime candidate for the abandoned tag in a few months. The pattern is there for every one who has been around the site for some time. Which would be a shame.

To me the visual quality can be maintained if dev realises he is supposed to tell a game story. Not just a story. Meaning we have to mainly progress it through the eyes of our protag. Not have half of the renders being people we don't play, talking about shit we don't know, at a place our MC isn't present at all. Game storytelling is a completely different beast than movies or comics. No one gets a game to play large chunks of it as a narrator of situations involving NPCs.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I was wondering if the game has any sex scene already with the MC or just that scene of the mother that everyone is talking about. I haven't played yet, I want to start when there is an MC sex scene. and as the tags have no indication of having a sex scene, I wanted to ask first before playing.

Reactions: libertypics

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Sooo no new content ?
That's what I thought too when I was checking to see if my saves worked, but nope, continues on after that credit sequence with Act 3. Now I am only waiting for Zoey Raven to do the mod since the final is now out and I will be good to go.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes