EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banderolsantirosa.jpg

Overview:
Santirosa is a game in which you will have to create your story, you follow the life of a history student and you will have to guide her at Santirosa.
You will choose her sexuality, her relationships, her sutent jobs and do with her what you want, serious student or crazy woman who takes life like a game, it's your story.
the choices are not important, you can do what you like, there is no bad or good choice but just YOUR choices.
Between work, sport, entertainment and studies, you will not be bored in Santirosa.
Elpidia's life is in your hands, have fun with her, succeed in your studies and allow Elpidia to make a good start in her adult life, or not!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-12-20
Developer: Senillosa
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 + X-Mas update
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extra:

Thanks to Spectr3 for the mirrors. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

434720_bunnystrip06.jpg 434721_caxiellu08.jpg 434722_cheerselji07.jpg 434723_elofficegon08.jpg 434724_enzoandaelpi3.jpg 434725_hoodlumsdnorth7.jpg 434726_tantado05.jpg 434727_wedduong10.jpg 434728_wowelpisurf6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Not sure about all the 4th wall breaking - could easily become annoying.
You are told she is a lesbian - then she asks you to help her flirt with a guy.
Art-style is somewhat janky - hopefully it will get better.

Pet peeve.... every VN (and its dog) uses the DAZ 3D asset "Haven Park", but they all use the same preset scene as a background - you all do know that you can rearrange all the props to make it look different from all the other Haven Parks out there? A little effort is all that is required to make a VN look different from the rest.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
How is the render quality? The screenshots look like they were taken on a cell phone, they are so small and not the greatest quality.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
How is the render quality? The screenshots look like they were taken on a cell phone, they are so small and not the greatest quality.
to be fair..the dev may be a first timer learning the ropes..they are..not good..lol..very washed out and messy..BUT..other than my misgivings about the "age-look" of the MC it looks like it could be a good one...

Reactions: DOM76210

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
okay so i gave it a try and its not bad,the renders could use some improvement and the 4th wall breaking imo its kinda annoying hope that's not gonna be a thing and it was added in this demo so the player can learn the ropes,other then that i'm looking forward to see what the next update brings

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see tags anal sex and vaginal sex..am hoping its from dildo's..because the MC under her stats is listed as lesbian..if she wants dick...she is not a lesbian..she is Bi..lesbians dont do dick...lol..and it better be optional..LOL

U

User_286102

i like the mc character seems very original, i hope the level of corruption won't be too slow like a boring mother's story somewhere in this forum
Thank you very much!

No the level of corruption will not be long to increase, from version 0.2 you will realize that it is not long
@Avaron1974 pure 100% lesbian routes..alot of them if you choose..BUT..the main female..looks...to me at least..waaaaaayyyy too young...like..starting puberty young..basically no tits..dresses like a little girl..skips and jumps like a little girl...maybe she's one of those starving pygmies from New Guinea :unsure:
No, it's not a 100% lesbian game, but it's true that there will be a lot of them.
in the character's stats we can see that she is a lesbian, it's a mistake on my part

as far as the age of the hero is concerned
she's 18 years old, as I said in the prologue, she's a young woman who has trouble leaving her teenage years to enter her adult life
I know this part of the game in which you name it jumps jumps jumps jumps
yes I have very much supported the beginning of the game on the irresponsibility of elpidia, I wish in this game to allow the user to totally influence the future of the hero and therefore start from nothing, yes she comes out of teenage shes' 18 years old and she's mischievous, vicious, capricious... a teenager's behavior
I want the user to be able to allow elpidia to evolve according to his wishes
it can reach an adult life with a good or bad work, choice, choose to facilitate it in a totally sluty evolution or by effort, work and seriousness

the little breasts:
a great war for me, my favorite character in all games on F95 is elena in dating my daughter and as you can see many of the characters in santirosa are very similar to elena
for the mischievous and capricious character of elpidia it reminds me a lot of elena
many people especially men like big breasts, I hate big breasts and especially when they are oversized like we can see on many games.
there are several characters with large breasts in santirosa but the majority have breasts that many will call small or very small.
the size of a breast has never reflected a woman's age and on the contrary in some cases the abnormality of certain "bigboobs" reflects only the stupidity of some women

the beginning of the game is totally sluty because I wanted to allow players to have a lot of it, I often see players on F95 criticizing the first update of a game because of the lack of sexual content, I may have done too much

yes I certainly made a lot of mistakes, it's a first for me with renpy and python
I will certainly make many more mistakes and I hope the fans will support me because they are the ones who will be the best placed to advise me and teach me to make fewer and fewer mistakes

Not sure about all the 4th wall breaking - could easily become annoying.
You are told she is a lesbian - then she asks you to help her flirt with a guy.
Art-style is somewhat janky - hopefully it will get better.

Pet peeve.... every VN (and its dog) uses the DAZ 3D asset "Haven Park", but they all use the same preset scene as a background - you all do know that you can rearrange all the props to make it look different from all the other Haven Parks out there? A little effort is all that is required to make a VN look different from the rest.
leaning on where it hurts

Yes, I made a mistake in the stats, elpidia is not a lesbian, she is bi sexual.
I will fix this error for version 0.3

art: yes I had trouble finding my art, my style, I tried to do something original by mixing daz and illusion character, but for many reasons it will not be possible
I am then in the game left on another solution with a scenery that is older, my software dates from 2006 but I metritis it and love it very much
I think I'd stay on this type of set for the whole game.
the images are all in 1280 x 720
the rendering images are shrunk to 500x?
I didn't know how to create my threat

and finally, sorry for my poor English.
and thank you for all the interest you have shown in my work, I had highs and lows during this month of May and many lows, but all these messages make me very warm in my heart
and all this stress, I bought all the ice cream from the store and I eat them all, with all these messages I'm going to have to rob another store : wink

Thank you very much.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i see tags anal sex and vaginal sex..am hoping its from dildo's..because the MC under her stats is listed as lesbian..if she wants dick...she is not a lesbian..she is Bi..lesbians dont do dick...lol..and it better be optional..LOL
we can only hope that its optional,as far as her being lesbian i think the dev is confused or he made a mistake cause there's no way in hell that a lesbian would wanna get banged by a real dick lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thank you very much!

No the level of corruption will not be long to increase, from version 0.2 you will realize that it is not long

No, it's not a 100% lesbian game, but it's true that there will be a lot of them.
in the character's stats we can see that she is a lesbian, it's a mistake on my part

as far as the age of the hero is concerned
she's 18 years old, as I said in the prologue, she's a young woman who has trouble leaving her teenage years to enter her adult life
I know this part of the game in which you name it jumps jumps jumps jumps
yes I have very much supported the beginning of the game on the irresponsibility of elpidia, I wish in this game to allow the user to totally influence the future of the hero and therefore start from nothing, yes she comes out of teenage shes' 18 years old and she's mischievous, vicious, capricious... a teenager's behavior
I want the user to be able to allow elpidia to evolve according to his wishes
it can reach an adult life with a good or bad work, choice, choose to facilitate it in a totally sluty evolution or by effort, work and seriousness

the little breasts:
a great war for me, my favorite character in all games on F95 is elena in dating my daughter and as you can see many of the characters in santirosa are very similar to elena
for the mischievous and capricious character of elpidia it reminds me a lot of elena
many people especially men like big breasts, I hate big breasts and especially when they are oversized like we can see on many games.
there are several characters with large breasts in santirosa but the majority have breasts that many will call small or very small.
the size of a breast has never reflected a woman's age and on the contrary in some cases the abnormality of certain "bigboobs" reflects only the stupidity of some women

the beginning of the game is totally sluty because I wanted to allow players to have a lot of it, I often see players on F95 criticizing the first update of a game because of the lack of sexual content, I may have done too much

yes I certainly made a lot of mistakes, it's a first for me with renpy and python
I will certainly make many more mistakes and I hope the fans will support me because they are the ones who will be the best placed to advise me and teach me to make fewer and fewer mistakes

leaning on where it hurts

Yes, I made a mistake in the stats, elpidia is not a lesbian, she is bi sexual.
I will fix this error for version 0.3

art: yes I had trouble finding my art, my style, I tried to do something original by mixing daz and illusion character, but for many reasons it will not be possible
I am then in the game left on another solution with a scenery that is older, my software dates from 2006 but I metritis it and love it very much
I think I'd stay on this type of set for the whole game.

the images are all in 1280 x 720
the rendering images are shrunk to 500x?
I didn't know how to create my threat

and finally, sorry for my poor English.
and thank you for all the interest you have shown in my work, I had highs and lows during this month of May and many lows, but all these messages make me very warm in my heart
and all this stress, I bought all the ice cream from the store and I eat them all, with all these messages I'm going to have to rob another store : wink

Thank you very much.
i prefer tiny breasts myself...i'm not complaining..but she is definitely a Loli(a legal aged woman who looks underage)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I came, I saw. If the beginning is any real indication, this is going to be another run of the mill game.

Reactions: User_286102
U

User_286102

we can only hope that its optional,as far as her being lesbian i think the dev is confused or he made a mistake cause there's no way in hell that a lesbian would wanna get banged by a real dick lol
Yes, it's a mistake, elpidia is bi sexual.
this error will be fixed in the next update

she likes girls and she likes guys but what she likes most is both.....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The renders are a bit on the learning curve, but there is one advantage to a low resolution, and that the dev can update faster. I do like the premise though (and the potential for a lesbian path). Having an English proofreader will help the text descriptions and dialogue.

Keep it up! :D

U

User_286102

The renders are a bit on the learning curve, but there is one advantage to a low resolution, and that the dev can update faster. I do like the premise though (and the potential for a lesbian path). Having an English proofreader will help the text descriptions and dialogue.

Keep it up! :D
thank you so much?

and yes it's true you can choose a lesbian view only
for the moment it's only because of your choices, you can always refuse the boys' advances just as you can refuse the girls' advances you can even play the entire version 0.1 and 0.2 without having sexual relations

Reactions: ThunderRob

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
No incest tag, so that's cool (no offense to people who like that, obviously). It's just a massive turn-off for me and lately it's everywhere. Character model looks pretty unique too (though kinda young?). Usually I don't see darker tones unless it's on a dude model that you're clearly supposed to hate because he's a tool for unavoidable ntr. Also, always a fan of bi content. Something for everyone, and even more playthroughs for people who like both. Promising.

U

User_286102

Thank you very much.

the tags are to be reviewed, I didn't do very well with that either, some tags are missing and some are questionable...
but I can reassure you
there will be no incest in the game
I agree with you, there's already too much game with incest... DMD fashion effect...

Reactions: hanswon and Loqic
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes