4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I've stuck after second visit black chair man. She fuc*ed her drunk. After that call to cab and game freeze here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any save after that or solution? Please help!
can someone help i stuck on cab after Tyrone sex scene
ho

how to fix bug
i got stuck after leaving Tyrone house the second sence when she was drunk and he call a cab for her the car didn't move and i stuck there.. what should i do please ?
Same Problem here...

Sorry, I have to say it. Thousands of views, and no help.The selfishness of some users surprises me every day. They don't respond, and if they do they send you to google, to make the fucking joke. I feel that they give that ugly and sad image of the forum, but generally and luckily, most of us aren't like that.

Better late than never. This isn't a final solution, but at least you pass be able to the cab bug to the next morning on the bed.

Enjoy it.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Sorry, I have to say it. Thousands of views, and no help.The selfishness of some users surprises me every day. They don't respond, and if they do they send you to google, to make the fucking joke. I feel that they give that ugly and sad image of the forum, but generally and luckily, most of us aren't like that.

Better late than never. This isn't a final solution, but at least you pass be able to the cab bug to the next morning on the bed.

Enjoy it.
Is there any New scene New Animation ??

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Thank you. I just finished playing this game and got the new save from Google but there's not much content left after the cab anyways...very disappointed about the abandon project and negative controversy about the developer

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
hello guys, I have a problem, downloaded the game and installed the required pack, but when I start the game I get out in a small window that does not make me zoom in and it is uncomfortable to play like this because it is all small! can you tell me how can i maximize the game window? thank you :)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Normaly u can do it if u hold CTRL and Enter but the screen will be just as big these day's.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I didn't understand I press ctrlt + enter and everything gets big including my desk?
my bad bro i did not explain it good i mean if u use ctrl and enter at the same time the screen of the game would normaly as big as ur screen from ur tv or monitor but that old rpgmaker engine don't do that any more it still gives u a the same size of screen as if u dont use ctrl and enter.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... and it is uncomfortable to play like this because it is all small! can you tell me how can i maximize the game window?
Assuming you're running a version of Windows then you can use a product like to re-size the game's window.

Reactions: necronlord

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
my bad bro i did not explain it good i mean if u use ctrl and enter at the same time the screen of the game would normaly as big as ur screen from ur tv or monitor but that old rpgmaker engine don't do that any more it still gives u a the same size of screen as if u dont use ctrl and enter.
no, don't worry;) it can happen to explain yourself wrong, anyway I solved it because I clicked with the right button and I went to the game options and I set the boot to full screen. thanks anyway for the help :)

Reactions: SweatPicle

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
no, don't worry;) it can happen to explain yourself wrong, anyway I solved it because I clicked with the right button and I went to the game options and I set the boot to full screen. thanks anyway for the help :)
u are welcome bro (y)

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
I wonder what happen to Impure, he makes those game so good but ended up abandoned his project for reason and he never update on us at patreon. for so long years.............

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
I wonder what happen to Impure, he makes those game so good but ended up abandoned his project for reason and he never update on us at patreon. for so long years.............
I spoke to him on patreon last year and he said to me in his personel life he had exams and stuff and will return after thats done and thats was the last message i got from him so im guessing either exams didnt go well for him or his in univeristy or college and has quit which is sad for us :(

Reactions: kat777 and gamiat

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
i got stuck at tyrones place. Had to find some bathing suit but couldnt find it. Closed the game and i guess it didnt save so i cant continue:(

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes