SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone has been a Patreon in the past, (at least I think?), you should check your direct messages. I just received a "free" Steam key for Sassy Girl.

Yes, it will be releasing on Steam 1/19/2024. Here is the

Reactions: depeche mode

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
Hi HematiteDev,
Will you post changelogs on Steam for each new update? (Pretty please :cry:)
Hi, forgive me, but I didn't quite understand the question. Anyway, Sassy Girl came out on steam with the ending of the third chapter. I will wait a few more days to release on Patreon the same update as Steam. On the patreon page I will continue to make updates every two or three weeks. Steam will lag behind with updates. On steam I will only release two updates per chapter. Each update on patreon will be accompanied with the changelog, as I have always done. I hope I have answered the question.

Vivi-chwan

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, forgive me, but I didn't quite understand the question.
I was hoping to see changelogs in the of the game on Steam whenever there's a Steam update. As I've bought the game on Steam but am not a patron.

Kitiloh

Jan 21, 2022
The game already have steam release. Any chance to see last update here?
The game is so awesome, unfortunately, I haven't any possibilities to support dev on patreon:(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sassy Girl [v0.4.0] [Hematite]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Don't know if it's intentional or not but this game, despite its craziness, manages to be far more realistic than others of its type. "Landladies" and "tenants" have to be quite fucked in the head to do what they usually do in these games. And this one shows it like it's supposed to be.

Certainly didn't expect any bi-polar yandere milfs when I started this one. Pleasant surprise.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes