goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, I'm sure. It's not easy to change her mind. You need to have a good relationship with her from the first meeting. She will listen to you, only if you are someone important to her that she cares about.
i have 16 points with her and still cant do it i get wanting choices to matter but having it be so difficult to be able to avoid that imo is a mistake that will drive people away

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.3.5] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 196mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: X.Z.I.B.I.T

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
i have 16 points with her and still cant do it i get wanting choices to matter but having it be so difficult to be able to avoid that imo is a mistake that will drive people away
The MC also needs to have decided that he's in love with her in an earlier choice (not dialogue, the MC's own thoughts) to persuade her.
It is not enough to have 16 points, you also need to think you love it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The MC also needs to have decided that he's in love with her in an earlier choice (not dialogue, the MC's own thoughts) to persuade her.
I dont remember this choice, do I have to avoid all sex with other girls for it to appear? Either way I would have to play from the beginning:HideThePain:. Well, hopefully it gets easier or more intuitive so people can actually choose their preferred route, else I'll have to give up and just install the WT mod :cautious:. I never liked the usual camgirl storyline and it is so overused in AVNs that it just makes me sick at this point.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I dont remember this choice, do I have to avoid all sex with other girls for it to appear? Either way I would have to play from the beginning:HideThePain:. Well, hopefully it gets easier or more intuitive so people can actually choose their preferred route, else I'll have to give up and just install the WT mod :cautious:. I never liked the usual camgirl storyline and it is so overused in AVNs that it just makes me sick at this point.
Don't have to avoid anything with anyone else, but the MC has to be in love and have a decent relationship score (above 7 in chapter two, above 10 in chapter 3) with her.

Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Don't have to avoid anything with anyone else, but the MC has to be in love and have a decent relationship score (above 7 in chapter two, above 10 in chapter 3) with her.

Cool, thanks. Will give it a try. I think I groped her ass, that might have been the problem but it felt like the reasonable action to take at the time :unsure:, guess it just wasnt the moment yet

Reactions: gregers

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hypnosis scene:

MC: What is sex?
Janine: Sex is respect, sharing and mutual belonging. An exchange of equipollent gifts. Without these basic principles, sex cannot exist.
MC: What do you want to hear when you have sex?
Janine: That I'm a dirty whore.

:WaitWhat:

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes