DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
if you accept to help her, you have these choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and her answer is that she do as we wish because we are the one to ask her and because she have feelings for mc
I like being able to manage Dorothy as a cam girl, and she’s making good money already which we get a cut of cause remember intern job doesn’t pay shit. I’m sure here subscribers will want to see her give a bj and get fucked on cam and that’s where we get to fill in (pun intended) :love:

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Yes, I'm sure. It's not easy to change her mind. You need to have a good relationship with her from the first meeting. She will listen to you, only if you are someone important to her that she cares about.
If filming video with her that camgirl is the one of the main content in her path, will I get the same amount of content in her path if I tell her not to film herself? Cause I don't want her to become a camgirl but to find other ways to help her. Will this path be developed?

Reactions: battali0n

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Yes, I'm sure. It's not easy to change her mind. You need to have a good relationship with her from the first meeting. She will listen to you, only if you are someone important to her that she cares about.
Ok...from the comments it seems to me that this game is very NTRish...So at this point could you kindly say what the future tags are planned? I don't like NTR...Thanks in advance.

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
If filming video with her that camgirl is the one of the main content in her path, will I get the same amount of content in her path if I tell her not to film herself? Cause I don't want her to become a camgirl but to find other ways to help her. Will this path be developed?
The camgirl path will have more content. In the path where she is not a camgirl, however you will have a way to help her and sleep with her.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Ok...from the comments it seems to me that this game is very NTRish...So at this point could you kindly say what the future tags are planned? I don't like NTR...Thanks in advance.
No response, no download... lol. Bruh, this game is not for us...the main LIs look like sluts and whores/cam... Super vanilla game hu? FUCK... let's move on...

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
You're talking to yourself... or did you forget to log into your alt?
I'm talking to myself because the dev doesn't respond...but the most important thing is that if I hadn't written my message you wouldn't have been able to reply...lol...I know you like it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm talking to myself because the dev doesn't respond...but the most important thing is that if I hadn't written my message you wouldn't have been able to reply...lol...I know you like it.
Oh my... you gave him ONE hour to respond. Respect.
(but probably only a dumb excuse anyway for the self quoting without using the alt acc.)

• Haha
Reactions: kschn68

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Oh my... you gave him ONE hour to respond. Respect.
(but probably only a dumb excuse anyway for the self quoting without using the alt acc.)
Yeah, I have a limit on my time...what the fuck do you care?

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
The game is not NTR. There will be an optional NTRish scene later in the story, where MC fucks someone else's partner.
Thanks for your kind reply...but I don't like NTR/NETORASE/NETORI...basically all tags with the letter "N"...Good luck to you and your game you will need it.

• Angry
Reactions: What's Up Doc?
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes