Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So the dev confirmed Harem but there isnt a tag yet so im guessing.. if theres no tag yet its because its not been implemented yet ?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Kind of disappointed in the walk-thru when it gave points for Miriam sex all it was was a masturbation scene, whereas when it gave points for Beatrice sex it was an actual sex scene. At least differentiate between a masturbation scene and an actual sex scene when making points like that unless those points for Miriam were meant for the future but even still disappointing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SassyGirl-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
I created a Linux specific version of the game. Still wondering why the developer doesn't provide one by simply creating a PC version which includes Linux. But hey, you can't have it all, can you? :)

Download for Linux: -

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Sassy Girl [v0.2.15] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

- 231mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update. Thank you.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Just starting this game. Don't know much about it. I downloaded it with about a dozen other games, so I didn't remember the tags when I started playing. It wasn't clear at first whether I was playing as an (unseen) male protagonist or as the woman (Carla) that was the focus of the male gaze.
No need for anyone to modify anything. I don't even know if the game dev sees these comments. Just relating my opinion/experience.

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Kind of disappointed in the walk-thru when it gave points for Miriam sex all it was was a masturbation scene, whereas when it gave points for Beatrice sex it was an actual sex scene. At least differentiate between a masturbation scene and an actual sex scene when making points like that unless those points for Miriam were meant for the future but even still disappointing.
It would be a disaster if mc fucks Miriam in that update, 2 Chapters in building up how the woman lack affection and hold herself for 10 years suddenly jump on mc's dick? The story written so far might as well be non existence. MC being intimate with Miriam should mark the near end of the game because investigating her lover is how MC get himself into this place, how the plot started and becoming her lover is most likely how it ends.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Dec. 4, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.3.3
Info: I recommend to replay at least the content from v0.2.15 again (some changes in the main game there)
Awesome! TYVM for your work and hint!

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
When I clicked on this game, I didn't expect to like it so much !

I really like this game so far! This public scene great (although their hiding spot was so bad that I was sure they would get caught :ROFLMAO: ) Hopefully there will be more scenes in [dangerous situations] in future updates! Risky sex like that is one of my favorite fetish :)
I like to think Karen was just pretending not to notice to let them have their fun. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes