Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
Miriam walks in and to apologize, mc responds with "no fuck that no forgiveness" then literally 5 lines later he forgivess her. Cmon man mc looks bipolar.
You have the wrong values with that bitch or the wrong choices. I don't know how they go, but I can't stand that bitch and I took a full turn with her and started the game over. I choose all kinds of shitty choices and even edited her values to be badly negative. Myself, the previous game ends after that MC comment and the new version goes straight to the office.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
That was an error, they meant November since 0.2.15 came out in the middle of October. Plus this update is not the latest version.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

Nov. 16, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2.15

Download Mod v0.2.15 (~2MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2.15 (~160MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
If I may, I want to suggest a little change to your Mods. Don`t unlock the Gallerys automaticly, add a Gallery Unlock Button to Gallery, because atleast I want to play the game and locked gallery gives me a hints, what I may have been missed and I could try to unlock them by changing my choises. :)(y)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If I may, I want to suggest a little change to your Mods. Don`t unlock the Gallerys automaticly, add a Gallery Unlock Button to Gallery, because atleast I want to play the game and locked gallery gives me a hints, what I may have been missed and I could try to unlock them by changing my choises. :)(y)
Hi. And thanks for the suggestion. I do have in most of my unlockers a button to switch between "normal", not unlocked mode and "unlocked". I had it even here. But in this gallery here and in some others it makes actually no sense, since the game only checks if you have seen a scene - meaning if you see it in unlocked mode it is also unlocked in the normal playing. I therefore removed that button here again.

Reactions: BangB420 and Nerttu

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.2.15] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 231mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
The game looks good But the game is very very short
Also the updates short as well I've seen this developer's old games That's why I know it won't have long updates
There are updates for some games Longer than his three games combined

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes