0.3.9.jpg
Sassy Girl 0.3.9 released!
5 hours ago

236 New Images
6 Animations
6500 words
4 new scenes
Bug fix
In this release: MC, with Timmy's help, discovers a terrible truth about the house he lives in. Miriam will give the worst of herself in her umpteenth display of arrogance and presumption. Beatrice will continue to do what she does best. A young girl will burst into MC's bedroom.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
After a one good session I finish what there is of this one, it's very nice, I think I'll wait for it to be finished cause I really enjoy how the story flows, even if its a tad bit corny and cliche.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Was kinda sad when the MC basically got Dorothy to sell her body...I liked her up till then so it was disappointing...will this be a recurring theme with the girls? Just wondering so I know if this is for me or not.

Reactions: ArunPrime

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Was kinda sad when the MC basically got Dorothy to sell her body...I liked her up till then so it was disappointing...will this be a recurring theme with the girls? Just wondering so I know if this is for me or not.
Was there no choice?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Sell her body? When did she do that?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty you got links for 0.3.9 ? :BootyTime:
No, but v0.3.5 at least. So, guess see how much Steam is on launch.

Sassy Girl [v0.3.5] [Hematite]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows:
-

Last edited:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
If your relationship value with Dorothy is high enough, you can ask her not to, and she will listen to you.
Are you sure? I'm just played I don't see any other options.
Either way She will be do it with mc or npc.
That's what she said I'm playing.
If you don't help then the path closed here.
This last two updates mostly I'm skipped this type contents.

Last edited:

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
Yes, I'm sure. It's not easy to change her mind. You need to have a good relationship with her from the first meeting. She will listen to you, only if you are someone important to her that she cares about.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
if you accept to help her, you have these choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and her answer is that she do as we wish because we are the one to ask her and because she have feelings for mc

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Yes, I'm sure. It's not easy to change her mind. You need to have a good relationship with her from the first meeting. She will listen to you, only if you are someone important to her that she cares about.
Oh you are the developer i don't know.
Yeah she's listening for now (i don't really like the idea no one like their love interest to become a whore).
And why the option in the last scene why not from the beginning that's why I'm missed.
In my opinion if you added the option from the beginning of the choices it will easy to choose her without going further also we don't need to choose two times.
Otherwise good game great renders.

Good luck dev

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes