Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The game is not NTR. There will be an optional NTRish scene later in the story, where MC fucks someone else's partner.
Love me some netori. As long as we get to keep what we take and the other dude is left with nothin. So, do we get to keep what we take, or do the girls go back to the other dude?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just discovered this game I see 2 of the LI on the previews breast are way to big for me but ill try to give them a chance if they are good characters hopefully I like the other characters when I play this one. I hate starting a game i'm curious about with a low opinion of a few LI. but this one is for going on the backlog maybe a bit higher on the backlog as im kind of curious about this one looks like it might be an okay one or a hidden gem.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
if you accept to help her, you have these choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and her answer is that she do as we wish because we are the one to ask her and because she have feelings for mc
I dont get these choices and I have 12 points with the retarded slut, how many points am I missing:FacePalm::FacePalm: or why make it this difficult to avoid the whore path, it shouldn't be a requirement to get a perfect score just to avoid the girl from being a internet prostitute. HematiteDev , could you perhaps make it easier to avoid the camwhore path? since you keep repeating yourself about player's choice and whatnot I think having an option blocked for most players who play without a walkthrough mod is not giving us choices but taking them away from us. I really don't like modding games and shouldn't be necessary for such a big thing like this.

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023
I dont get these choices and I have 12 points with the retarded slut, how many points am I missing:FacePalm::FacePalm: or why make it this difficult to avoid the whore path, it shouldn't be a requirement to get a perfect score just to avoid the girl from being a internet prostitute. HematiteDev , could you perhaps make it easier to avoid the camwhore path? since you keep repeating yourself about player's choice and whatnot I think having an option blocked for most players who play without a walkthrough mod is not giving us choices but taking them away from us. I really don't like modding games and shouldn't be necessary for such a big thing like this.
11 points are needed but there is a particular path to arrive at the right choice. However I will check it again and maybe make it easier.

Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
11 points are needed but there is a particular path to arrive at the right choice. However I will check it again and maybe make it easier.
Thank you bro, I would really appreciate it. Playing the game without mods is more enjoyable for me and I get if I miss a couple of scenes for not playing perfectly but there really is no point in gatekeeping a whole route like that. As it is right now the game forces me to ends things or go with the camgirl stuff, that just puts me off, and it is a waste since you went through the trouble of creating an alternative route (with less content but ok) that I would like but cant get access to

Reactions: Chris2041

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The MC also needs to have decided that he's in love with her in an earlier choice (not dialogue, the MC's own thoughts) to persuade her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I told myself I wasn't going to try any new games this year.
But this looks really interesting, so I have to try it.

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Unfortunately this game is geoblocked in Germany if you do not set up a rating for Germany. Obviously Steam is happy with the simplified version of the logo. You should be able to activate it on your steam shop page.
It should look like this, but better to cho0se the 18 rating to be on the secure side.

1704479445817.png

If this won't be possible will there be another way to get a Steam Key (maybe via Itch.io)?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes