PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
What the fuck with this dev and their fixation with rape and pro rape rhetoric? :sick: :sick:
Edgy teen type of writing. Against Patreon TOS, btw.
Some girls, and some guys that like to play girls have weird fantasies. I drew the line with those that wanted to be beaten, and whipped and such. No blood I would say and half would walk off, I was ok with that. Just so you know no traps for yours truly, they would get turned down, if they got violent they would regret it. Life can be strange, honest Injun.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
no shit lmfao, each update got me thinking "Can we get much higher??":KEK:
Here is my observation, no I am actually not like the images of this song, but you might like this oldie:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Things are really starting to take a turn in this game. The story and characters are getting very bizarre and uncomfortable...
yeah I kind of liked it a little bit as a guilty pleasure at the start now the only reason to even play this for me is just to see how much worst it can get as im too curious to drop it.

This game went from a decent story to off the rails batshit crazy real fast. First time playing it, and had to stop with the forced rape of the sister... I have no idea how the MC character changed so fucking fast.

It was already borderline unbearable with the boss/mom being a schizophrenic whos personality changes faster than flipping a lightswitch, the daughter/sister character being just as batshit insane as the mom, but now with the MC being completely unlikable I just...dont see how any of the characters are redeemable in the future.
apparently the forced rape was a bug as I made a backup save before it happened and was able to avoid it when I played this update. But I did play the other save where it happened to see the mothers reaction and it gets much worst. The mother says it was a good punishment and I think said something like she wish she could of watched or sorry for interrupting forget the dialogue exactly. That was already a big WTF moment then the sister is being really nice and lovely towards us now like she wants to be with us 24 / 7 lol. I did not expect any of this nothing is redeemable at this point. I'm sure the 1 or 2 LI I still like will get the same treatment at some point

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxRichard

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game went from a decent story to off the rails batshit crazy real fast. First time playing it, and had to stop with the forced rape of the sister... I have no idea how the MC character changed so fucking fast.

It was already borderline unbearable with the boss/mom being a schizophrenic whos personality changes faster than flipping a lightswitch, the daughter/sister character being just as batshit insane as the mom, but now with the MC being completely unlikable I just...dont see how any of the characters are redeemable in the future.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

So you have choosen to rape her, but now complaining about the rape. Makes total sense...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So you have choosen to rape her, but now complaining about the rape. Makes total sense...
lol I miss read his original post slightly I was assuming he last played when it was bugged maybe. Unless I misremember the bug but I swore when that scene was first introduced if you choose not you still did anyways. I did not see this was his first time playing. Yup that's 100% on him he choose to pick that option. now my original reply to him makes no sense since clearly the bug wasn't there when he played. lol if it wasn't for this post wouldn't of noticed my mistake

Reactions: J.R.

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
The "schizophrenia" thing changed the game completely. The game starts making less and less sense concerning interactions with NPCs and that would justify, still I think the trope of "it was all delusions" should be a "last scene revelation" (eg you go to jail or to asylum or a preamble. Now it is just confusing because does not pay off in any way.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, that schizophrenia curveball is quite concerning. I enjoyed the game until this update. This just made a mess of everything, and does not bode well for the future IMO.

It also messes with everything that has been shown and told so far too, as it could all just be some twisted clusterfuck of consecutive schizophrenic psychosis induced hallucinatory events and envirnoments, where all sex scenes in reality is the MC raping and abusing the women, but hallucinates it to be consentual. Or it could just be some kind of schizophrenic maladaptive daydream, where everything is hallucinatory..

Reactions: Termax

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly, I blame the walkthrough mod then because I was just selecting choices based on what it said to do. And even still, the game is written in a way that in the middle of chapter 3 the scenes are behind the MC being manipulative or just straight up a rapist after the first half of the game of being able to be a decent character the game still isnt for me.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm... I have mixed feelings about this update.
First things first. I LOVED the brief scene between mc and Miriam, she gets better and better (if that's even possible). Also while not really my thing, I enjoyed Adele's scene to a certain extent and I do appreciate that the girls have different kinks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im still on board BUT I will admit my experience is soured from this update.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
1st of all I think it used to be forced and 2nd if I make a choice as batshit as that I expect the game to provide consequences for me, not to downplay it, romanticize the act and preach how its good that it happened and its perfectly ok thing to do.
Basically if you can't treat a topic as heavy as that with the respect it deserves, stay the fuck away from it!

The fact that every game of his features it in one way, or another is red flags enough for me :sick:

Reactions: Badkarmakid

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
besides the apparent crazy change in story I only played up until the mc sleeps with his mom for the first time and then just watched the scenes in this version and even the scenes seem oddly rushed when most people play games like this for the mom son content. What is the dev thinking?

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I like the rape OPTIONS, not very common due to censorship in most games. Only thing I'm worried about is the dev having problems with Patreon due to them

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes