Nov 29, 2022
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

==================================================
Mar. 7, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.4.8
Info: some choices in v0.4.8 are not clear so far (I marked them in the wt hints)

==================================================

Download Mod v0.4.8 (~4MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4.8 (~340MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2841205 View attachment 2841206 View attachment 2841207
Thought I'd bump this since the patched android mods are usually so hard to find in the comments.

Btw, thanks koga. you're the best :)

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
NICE!!!!!!!!!! getcha getcha milf on getcha getcha freak on getcha getcha freak on :coffee: :ROFLMAO: looking forward to this though :love::coffee:(y):cool:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Otay, gonna play dis 1. But first a word from our sponsor: screenshot 3 > screenshot 4: Observation (logic), it must be Fall (season joke) her leafy dress fell, thus the leaves fell.... *wink, nudge* screenshot 14 (aka gif 4) shows our MC is vertically challenged, based on the screenshots, Redhead has sneakers and she is still taller than the MC. Some of the other office ladies have heels, but are not standing next to the mc in a gif. Red does sit on the desk in the office ladies backdrop, so cannot compare heights to other ladies, without measuring tools. The ladies in this release are all from Breastfailia, as they all have the same cup size but Red. Ok I have to suit up in bio-armor, as the warrior princess has her specialized combat suit and a semi automatic ready. Infiltrate and depose the MC take his place and impregnate all ladies with wet access points.

Played a bit, I am going out on a limb: Content leads me to think His mom left him because His dad did that favor for the azzhole information dickhead.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What the fuck with this dev and their fixation with rape and pro rape rhetoric? :sick: :sick:
Edgy teen type of writing. Against Patreon TOS, btw.
for real.... I only played the rape path to see the mothers reaction before going back to an old save since last time I played the choice to not do it was bugged. I was honestly surprised by the mother saying how it was a good punishment and the sister now being all nice and wanting to be close to the MC..... made go WTF. Saw we had the same option with the mother now I didn't even play when I saw that option. I just saved and quit put the game down for now. This game getting worst and worst by the minute I can't help but wanting to keep playing it after several updates just to see how bad it does get.

I'm surprised patron is still up as I read it was under review once.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes