Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sassy Girl [v0.4.8] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 338mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol all this talk about this update I need to actually finish this update. I skipped the last one I think. When I decided to play it again I took a break right when there was a choice to have sleep sex with the mother seemed like it came right out of left field. Granted I was more taken back by the mothers reaction to well the choice with the sister since my old save was when the choice to not do it was bugged. So another left field option made me decide to finish it slowly lol.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yea I feel like story kinda rush
Yes, that and why did he change his sister's behavior?
Because in version 0.4.4 when your sister drives away in the limo she tells MC I'll do everything for you my love ,
and in the new version the context changes.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I swear I be thinking this game and 2 other games the devs are connected in someway. Monster College and Mech Academy all 3 games update almost around same time and been consistent with each other.
That was my exact same thought while I was playing this game for the first time after playing MC. Similar models, same coding style, similar writing and fonts used...

Reactions: Almighty

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not bad so far. Here's a few things I noticed:

There are still a bunch of lines with weird sentence structure throughout the script. Besides that, his/her are mixed up every once in a while. I also saw some mislabeled lines, but I neglected to take notes, so you'll have to find them yourself...

Even if you don't get into a conversation with Beatrice, MC will think "(Here's one of the repressed women Beatrice was telling me about.)" first encountering Adele.

If you followed Miriam to her room but left without helping with her vibrator, you'll tell Janine later that you didn't want to help Miriam because of how she had treated you that morning, which is not quite accurate. Also, when Timmy explains about the cameras at Miriam's house, MC comments about helping her with the vibrator.

After the cabin scene with Karen, it's possible (and maybe inevitable?) that the fireplace sounds continue indefinitely.

Finally, I haven't looked into the details around those scenes much, but the bathroom scenes with Beatrice have a potentially weird progression. If you accompany her to the bathroom the first time and only help her with her shirt (no looking at her boobs etc.), that scene ends without anything happening. If you then accompany her for the skirt incident, MC is suddenly way intimate with her out of nowhere, rubbing his crotch against her from behind...

This one is purely my opinion, but the incident with Adele near the end is a bit off, I think. I don't mean the altercation between MC and her, I can see that happening. I mean, MC just tying her up and changing into that ridiculous outfit, before then giving the player the option to back out. I mean, shouldn't we get the option to not even do all this preparation if we don't want to do anything? It just seems like such a weird sequence of events.

Anyway, I'll put this one on my watchlist. I'm curious how it's gonna turn out.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Holy shit, this game is hilarious! I laughed so hard when Josephine thanked the MC for raping her, acted like she had changed her attitude and then called Miriam a stupid brainless bitch and a shit mother because she didn't like the car that had come to pick her up.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021

There are still a bunch of lines with weird sentence structure throughout the script. Besides that, his/her are mixed up every once in a while. I also saw some mislabeled lines, but I neglected to take notes, so you'll have to find them yourself...

Even if you don't get into a conversation with Beatrice, MC will think "(Here's one of the repressed women Beatrice was telling me about.)" first encountering Adele.

If you followed Miriam to her room but left without helping with her vibrator, you'll tell Janine later that you didn't want to help Miriam because of how she had treated you that morning, which is not quite accurate. Also, when Timmy explains about the cameras at Miriam's house, MC comments about helping her with the vibrator.

After the cabin scene with Karen, it's possible (and maybe inevitable?) that the fireplace sounds continue indefinitely.

Finally, I haven't looked into the details around those scenes much, but the bathroom scenes with Beatrice have a potentially weird progression. If you accompany her to the bathroom the first time and only help her with her shirt (no looking at her boobs etc.), that scene ends without anything happening. If you then accompany her for the skirt incident, MC is suddenly way intimate with her out of nowhere, rubbing his crotch against her from behind...

This one is purely my opinion, but the incident with Adele near the end is a bit off, I think. I don't mean the altercation between MC and her, I can see that happening. I mean, MC just tying her up and changing into that ridiculous outfit, before then giving the player the option to back out. I mean, shouldn't we get the option to not even do all this preparation if we don't want to do anything? It just seems like such a weird sequence of events.

Many people are looking for normal logic. They were complaining about the incoherence and horror of the game.
But if you really understand what the author is trying to do, and understand what schizophrenia is all about,
You will discover the author's great ability to create stories.
As the story progresses, the author is showing the increasingly serious mental state of MC schizophrenia.
my this comment involves spoiler, but if you look at it from a perspective of appreciating good work, it doesn't hurt.
(And, AD 1918. Lu Xun published the first novel written in the vernacular in Chinese, <Diary of a Madman>. everyone can go to read this famous book, help to divergent thinking .)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HematiteDev

HematiteDev

Oct 23, 2023

Thank you for the reports. I will fix them for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes