cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it went as expected so those trolls who reported games to patreon had at least some success.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well it went as expected so those trolls who reported games to patreon had at least some success.
I mean as much as I hate the people that go around reporting devs, the evil route definitely has some stuff that is against patreon's TOS. It's fucking dumb since it's just a game but at the end of the day it's their site and they can do whatever they want. Hopefully people will move their support to SS. It would be a shame if the game ended like this.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I mean as much as I hate the people that go around reporting devs, the evil route definitely has some stuff that is against patreon's TOS. It's fucking dumb since it's just a game but at the end of the day it's their site and they can do whatever they want. Hopefully people will move their support to SS. It would be a shame if the game ended like this.
Yeah as much as I dislike some of Patreon's guideline rulings, part of the blame has to be on the dev's for putting their games on Patreon either not reading closely or directly conflicting with their rules. There are some big name games still on Patreon and some new ones that have poped up that are clearly breaking guidelines that I'm surprised by.

I personally don't like that Patreon has a zero tolerance for stuff outside of Patreon's own site. A Dev should not be held responsible for mods/patches as long as it's not advertised or linked from Patreon itself. Like how Steam seems to turn a blind eye to patches hosted offsite by devs as long as it's not advertised by them on steam ( at least I think they turn a blind eye, maybe they are just not aware). I feel like this is a overreach on their part.

I am glad to see the Dev has made the decision to go with SS for now, Hopefully not having to alter their game to fit a more restrictive service will be a bit more freeing for them.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Oh boy this is not good news... Vanessa, one of the best milfs in these games hope to see her more...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Savior [v0.15c] [Purple Fellas]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Savior [v0.15c] [Purple Fellas] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.15 Beta -> v0.15c [9,70 MB]
As Attachement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

BDI

May 23, 2017

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.15 Beta -> v0.15c [9,70 MB]
As Attachement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
You say 15c but you send 15b, what happened?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yet the patch is for 15b, not 15c.
So, I am not sure you understood what my patch is doing?
The patch is for your old version you have already downloaded (v0.15b). If you unpack it and merge the game folders, my patch folders into the folder were the old game folder is, then it will update your game to v0.15c. Without having to download the full game again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yet the patch is for 15b, not 15c.
What do you mean? The patch is 9mb, "c" is just bugfixes, which is what the "c" versions have almost always been with this game.

The patch is attached in the post.

2024-01-22 20_13_19-(167) VN - Ren'Py - Savior [v0.15c] [Purple Fellas] _ F95zone and 29 more ...png

So, you are saying that patch attached in the post is still "b" as in beta?

This is not incest patch or anything of that nature...it's a game update patch.

3.80 star(s) 132 Votes