ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
Omg this game is so fucking good

Loved how Shizue started taking charge and control ❤️

Sad that its going to be final chapter next

I wanna slap myself for not having the patience to wait until the final chapter is out, so that the game can be played in a single playthrough :(

Reactions: Gaerax

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
The romantic in me appreciates the date and the two main characters getting to get closer emotionally.

The pervert in me is disappointed there wasn't a threesome with Vanessa, or at least her watching and masturbating while Clem and Shizue have sex.

Every part of me appreciates Clem doing helicopter dick with the strap-on.

• Haha
Reactions: syh653 and Gaerax

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Really good game, excellent story/storytelling. And as mentioned from others, the girls are growing with time - and then you love them all. Sad that the next chapter is already the last one.

Since the game has no music (anymore) I made a little Mod with some tracks + some more game options.

April 9, 2022
Updated the Mod for the final game version v1.0.0
July 19, 2022
Some Mod menu enhancements, changed a track in chapter 1
(not available in the Android port so far)

Download Mod v1.0.0a (~83MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0.0 (~428MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
SayItAgain_01.jpg SayItAgain_02.jpg SayItAgain_03.jpg

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.10
Size: 614M
SHA1SUM: 8939580125e78ff772f16a2736fe417c701a4c54
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

kurious

Jan 10, 2018
" Two roommates explore their sexuality in this wholesome and kinky romantic comedy. "

I'm not sure about wholesome or comedy... but I am sure it's very good and I echo other folks who lament it ending at chapter 4. But I'd prefer a completed story than yet another incomplete one.. too many here are. I look forward to both seeing the end to their story and seeing what comes next.
One thing.. please make the next one lesbian too .. finished, good lesbian stories are painfully few and far between.

Reactions: EndlessNights

jackal1435

Jun 26, 2017
I removed it because someone said they had a problem with it, and I didn't think it was necessary because it is a short linear story, and I have options to select a starting point. But maybe that was a dumb decision.
I mostly use the save as a bookmark if i suddenly need to go do something else and have to close it. But i guess I can live with it as it is.

Reactions: syh653

JM24

May 27, 2021
Just played this game. Absolutely fantastic. It was really a great surprise, never thought it would be this good judging at first at the cover. Can't wait for the final chapter and more works from this dev.

Reactions: Gaerax and Mograx
4.90 star(s) 51 Votes