May 5, 2020
do enyone know how to go out with the girls ?? like inviting them to the SPA or go to the beach with emily . the dialogue say i will text you later but there is no phone . the walkatrough in the top right of the screen say " invite emily to the beach " or " invite the girls to the SPA after school " but there i no mechanique to invite them . what the fk is going in ? you batter add same dialogue to the walkatrough or change your dialogue because you delete the phone to know when how and wher you date them .

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Click the book icon on top of the sceen, then the invitations tab on the lower right of the book, select the location where you want to invite someone on the upper left page of the book and then select whom to invite below.

Nyhal

Jul 31, 2017
in quest line first time i have to lunch with alice friends but in the cafeteria is no butom. what can i do?

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
ok i got a few issues, i have quest markers such as "invite fam to beach" or "twins bowling" but nothing comes up for me to start those quests. am i at the end or is it bugging out on me?.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
ok i got a few issues, i have quest markers such as "invite fam to beach" or "twins bowling" but nothing comes up for me to start those quests. am i at the end or is it bugging out on me?.
In Version 2, the invitations are in the book icon, click on the green tab and you will see what invitations you can make.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay this new version confusses me. Why are we locked out from joining the Cheerleaders and the Jocks? I played to the point of having sex with Mimi and the only thing i do is piss off the cheerleaders and the jocks. And I never get the chance to even meet the nerd [for the Dojo].

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Okay this new version confusses me. Why are we locked out from joining the Cheerleaders and the Jocks? I played to the point of having sex with Mimi and the only thing i do is piss off the cheerleaders and the jocks. And I never get the chance to even meet the nerd [for the Dojo].
I think it is to make Nate a more normal character instead of an almost magical guy who is instantly loved by all the ladies and respected by all the guys. My guess is that upcoming events will cause those groups to like him more unlocking even more events.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
:( But
I think it is to make Nate a more normal character instead of an almost magical guy who is instantly loved by all the ladies and respected by all the guys. My guess is that upcoming events will cause those groups to like him more unlocking even more events.
But I want the Dojo. The Gym would be nice but the Dojo is my desire.

Reactions: pgm_01

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Silentheart42 I'm pretty sure the dojo is coming back. It might take an update or two, though, depending on what routes Walkius intends to work next. Until now he just revealed that Mimi's route is going to worked on in the next update.

Reactions: pgm_01

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
is there maybe a fix? because some events just bluescreen and the fix from mega that somone upload dont work anymore.
would be very nice

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
is there maybe a fix? because some events just bluescreen and the fix from mega that somone upload dont work anymore.
would be very nice
The real fix is in the updated version of the game 2.1. Animations won't work with AMD graphics but it is fixed in the updated version. You just have to keep checking in here to see if it gets leaked here.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
is there anyway change to windows mode?
edit: nvm already solve my problem with alt+enter now i can play with window mode xD

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
wsn't there more content in the lastest version ? or it is a rework of the game
Yes to both, it is a rework so there is less content for now. I actually like the changes because it seems more realistic than before when the main character got every girl with little effort. There is less grinding to get scenes too.

Reactions: TommyTuba

knyuku123

Jan 2, 2021
Before there's official fix for high CPU and GPU usage, you can use attached file.

1) Find <game directory>\School Love and Friends_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll and make a copy of it as backup
2) Replace original file with the one attached here (the unpacked one, of course)

The only change is added call to enable vsync (QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 1).

(Warning for anyone who will find it later, it's only for v2.0 and will break any other version)
why i cant download some of the attachments including this one? it will either show network error in chrome or it will just redirects me to the main page of this site

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes