BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
please update to 0.7.4c
It took 1 month to get the game updated by a hero or bunch of heroes by 0.7.3a

Sorry to break it down for you but it will take more than 1 month this time to get that version.

In that order of ideas it's better to wait the unexpected while following other games because any link shared in here magically gets taken down because of DMCA :D

• Sad
Reactions: Isoldebaden

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 2815976
They really are working faster lol.
they already have almost half in half a month...apparently they were no longer paid and they got scared haha.
It's just a theory but i read from another patreon SFW content creator that something happened with it's patreon affecting the pledges, making it's page to get shutdown and finally patreon taking some kind of measure to take the whole revenue from the creator.

I didn't get the story right but i believed it was a general thing happening not only to that creator but in general?

Anyways if that isn't the case then i wonder what was their motivation to actually get on their asses and get content for SoL going?

I'm not saying they must work 24/7, But to keep the game development updates in a consistent and reasonable matter so people that are pledging doesn't feel like they just supporting a questionable game that may or may not get progress or essentially actual content.

Nightingale_08

Aug 13, 2023
View attachment 689906

Overview:
School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play a boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-05-26
Developer: Boner Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3a
Language: English
Mini Game: School of Lust Sister Control
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extras: - Full Save - Gift Guide - Cheat & Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 41594 View attachment 41595 View attachment 41596 View attachment 346115
How do you have free links? Saved me from being a patron

RandonT

Dec 31, 2022
try on joiplay but cant pass this part, anyone know how to pass View attachment 2824502
Idk how tf I could explain this but put it in vertical mode, having done this put your finger down on the black part of the box and drag it towards the "Yes". The other thing if you want to do it horizontally or full screen, you could do the same but from left to right or right to left.

Last edited:

RandonT

Dec 31, 2022
I was seeing a lot of comments about the cell phone screen going black when emulating in JoiPlay, I tried a few things and wanted to share my solution(I just discovered it so I don't know if it will go black again).

T.N gamer 2004

May 24, 2023
GUYS!

Has anyone beaten the boss on F7? I have no idea how to pass stage 2, it's impossible!
I did,i used the running shoes so that the protagonist can run faster in order to evade the balls shot from the boss,you can buy it at a food stall in the town and use it in the inventory

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
How often do they update this work?
Once every blue moon.

Can someone give me a summary of why the links do not work? is there a problem with the developer or what happened?
The dev for this game, or his team rather, often strike down download links when a new update is released. It takes a week or so before the links are updated and working again.

Reactions: spokkimax

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone give me a summary of why the links do not work? is there a problem with the developer or what happened?
The only links that always going to work for Win or Linux version are Anonfile and Terminal.

Atm both Anonfile links are broken by whoever mod edited the OP while the Terminal links are 100% operational. And NO joiplay aren't official links so in case you're looking for those then know such links are unofficial & unsupported :D

Anyways see ya'll on september when the heroes so update to current version to resume on savefile!

Champinon

May 20, 2017
The only links that always going to work for Win or Linux version are Anonfile and Terminal.

Atm both Anonfile links are broken by whoever mod edited the OP while the Terminal links are 100% operational. And NO joiplay aren't official links so in case you're looking for those then know such links are unofficial & unsupported :D

Anyways see ya'll on september when the heroes so update to current version to resume on savefile!
It's not the mods' fault, Anonfiles was shut down by its owners because they were tired of having to deal with people abusing the system and uploading some illegal deepweb level stuff.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It's not the mods' fault, Anonfiles was shut down by its owners because they were tired of having to deal with people abusing the system and uploading some illegal deepweb level stuff.
Thanks for clarifying that.

So only Terminal is the only sustainable Link to download SoL newest updates from time to time then =D

Once again wait for game updates once in 5 blue moons :p

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Links to this thread have been dmca'd. Save the url as a precaution everyone.
Once again.

The only links working perfectly are the Terminal ones for both windows and mac :)

If you like for the f95 do something about it then please report the OP thread as missing of links but it would be useless since the boner games team are diligent in taking any other used website to upload files, So it's better for this thread to only have those Terminal links up and running :D

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes