Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Plays an incomplete game: complains about the game being incomplete.
I think you've got it wrong. An unfair complaint would be about a lack of content or closed locations in the game map.
Second of all, I started by saying that I am not surprised. Meaning, this is as much of a complaint as it is meant to point to a potential bug they've missed.
My complaint is a about a bug, something that they are fixing as they go along. For example, look at the changelog:

v0.4
- 3 H-scenes with roommate (Amy)!
- 3 H-scene with the neighbor (Alexandra)!
- Fixed Bugs
- Locations
- Better UI
- A few changes with quests

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I think you've got it wrong. An unfair compliant would be about a lack of content or closed locations in the game map.
My complaint is a about a bug, something that they are fixing as they go along. For example, look at the changelog:
Report it as a bug without whining. These things are to be expected when playing a v0. game

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub here are 5 text mistakes what i see.The first picture is what Onysko post too with the mc instead the mc name.The picture 2 is the word something wrong written.The picture 3 i´m not sure if this should say the mc or Amy.The picture 4 you forget to set the sentence in the brackets so it´s looking that the mc say that to the maid.And the picture 5 is the word happening wrong written.Maybe a few a wrong what i say but english is not my main language.This pictures are from the version 0.4

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I got random dialog as Mother, Sis, roommate and land lady
was random, sometimes it was land lady, another time it was mother, same with the other girl, sometimes it was roommate, other times it was Sis

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was out of town for a couple of weeks and just finished a walkthrough through v0.3. I come here and refresh the page . . . and find v0.4 is out.

Kitty-facepalm.gif
In any case, I'm uploading the WT for v0.3, in case it works somewhat (but "a few changes with quests" means it may not work correctly for this newest version). I guess I'll be updating for v0.4 now.....

View attachment Schooling WT—v0.03.pdf

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yes in all other games what i play ! but in this enter game load ? load what ??? empty no saves !!!
hmm? you mean you cant load a save?
X:\Users\your user name here\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Schoolingv0.4 is where they are saved(automatically for me), but your local saves are always in the game>saves in the install dir

I guess you are saying you cant load an old save?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hey Guys, there is the Incest patch for version 0.4

already done update, but does it fix the random mother/land lady in the game? same with it sometimes say sis and sometimes room mate?
btw is that a compatible patch for future or one that need changing every update?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes