Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Just finished the demo. WOW :love: Iris, please don't change her, shes perfect how she is, white nails and all. I just hope that despite this being a femdom game, if the MC does things right, he gets rewarded. I understand that Iris is definitely gonna be the evil one but maybe Sarah will have some compassion towards the MC or Iris in some ways? Pegging definitely suits Iris. Mom is the tough but fair caring type.I hope feminization/sissyfication is optional but all understand if its not possible. Good luck with your game dev. I cant wait for Day 2 and soon I'll donate my share on Patreon.

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
Each combination is fully rendered? Yikes. That sounds like it could get out of hand fast even with the very careful/conservative outfit inclusion. Have you considered rendering it as multiple layers?

For example: let's say you have the naked (/bald? if you're planning hats/hairstyles etc.) MC as the base layer (Picture Index X). Then you could have /just/ his chastity cage (or groin-area in general since getting objects on their own in 3D could be tough) as Index X+1. Then his underwear as Index+2, Shirt as Index+3, then gag/face-accessory/etc. as X+4, etc.

It would look the same to the viewer (they would all animate/run on top of one another in the animation cycle) but might make it easier to add/adjust clothes in a more modular way. (Eg. if a patron requests rubber shorts, you just have to render "waist with rubber shorts" and not worry about every top/accessory/etc. combination).

This should be trivial if whatever program you're using to animate/output supports masking. If it doesn't, masking the output in Photoshop is also easy (just import the frames, drag a box around the waist or wherever, and re-save), but admittedly adds a tedious extra step to everything.

To clarify visually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry to throw a suggestion that boils down to "maybe redo your entire image system?" at you, just figure it's something best considered sooner rather than later, especially if you're concerned about file-size as the game gets more content. I actually hope I've misunderstood you since the number of combinations already sounds agonizing even with the current amount of attire. :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your involved reponses!
Nice to see that developers support each other here!

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Nice to see that developers support each other here!
Yeah no kidding! Koda has been extremely helpful. The scripts he has taught me will literally save me weeks of time over the course of the game. If you have not checked out his game, you absolutely should.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just finished the demo. WOW :love: Iris, please don't change her, shes perfect how she is, white nails and all. I just hope that despite this being a femdom game, if the MC does things right, he gets rewarded. I understand that Iris is definitely gonna be the evil one but maybe Sarah will have some compassion towards the MC or Iris in some ways? Pegging definitely suits Iris. Mom is the tough but fair caring type.I hope feminization/sissyfication is optional but all understand if its not possible. Good luck with your game dev. I cant wait for Day 2 and soon I'll donate my share on Patreon.
Well I've already changed her hair, since the majority of people seemed to want that. But other than that she should stay the same. I wouldn't call Iris evil. She just hates that she doesn't control you, because she thinks she should. Once she is in control, I think you'll see the kinder side of her. That is of course if you do what she says. If not, well that's a different story.

Also, I wouldn't count on Sarah to be the kind one. Her and Justin are in the game to showcase more extreme content, before the mc is ready for it.

Feminization will always be optional. With the possible exception of the chastity cage, which will be tied to an event, you chose what you wear. If you don't want to be feminized, simply don't wear women's clothing.

• Love
Reactions: Alannnnn

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
There is or there will be chastity cages in the game for further humilliation?
Edit: nevermind, I rode now your posts dev xD

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Just looking at the tags color me interested: feminization, chastity cage, Sph, humilliation, pegging... I really look forward to see how this game develops and as the others said the animations are top notch. Great work for sure :love:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
As I start the game from the begginng Iris hair was the same.... how can we change it?
Sorry for not being clear. I mean I've changed it for day 2. it would take too much time to re-render every picture and animation in day 1.

Reactions: snoupy

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Well I've already changed her hair, since the majority of people seemed to want that. But other than that she should stay the same. I wouldn't call Iris evil. She just hates that she doesn't control you, because she thinks she should. Once she is in control, I think you'll see the kinder side of her. That is of course if you do what she says. If not, well that's a different story.

Also, I wouldn't count on Sarah to be the kind one. Her and Justin are in the game to showcase more extreme content, before the mc is ready for it.

Feminization will always be optional. With the possible exception of the chastity cage, which will be tied to an event, you chose what you wear. If you don't want to be feminized, simply don't wear women's clothing.
Can't wait for Day 2 and more new characters. So by Day 2, the mother would be gone for the week? So that means the game would end when the mother returns? Like, Day 9 or 10? Or will this game keep going if enough support keeps going?

"If you don't want to be feminized, simply don't wear women's clothing." hahaha makes sense, i'll have a save for a normal one and the crazier ones. What is watersports fetish? Is there a type of donation where we can ask you for a scene or a fetish or something like that?

Lastly, I hope the dream scenario doesn't stay a dream. :ROFLMAO: I'm not saying it to be immediately, the last thing you need is to please everyone on every fetish and then the games gets overwhelmed and abandoned :( Again, good luck! Can't wait for the next update. :D

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
by the way, i love the scence of your background! is there any way to see this scence in the game? i mean mother using her boy as her footsool while relaxing to swimming pool?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Can't wait for Day 2 and more new characters. So by Day 2, the mother would be gone for the week? So that means the game would end when the mother returns? Like, Day 9 or 10? Or will this game keep going if enough support keeps going?

"If you don't want to be feminized, simply don't wear women's clothing." hahaha makes sense, i'll have a save for a normal one and the crazier ones. What is watersports fetish? Is there a type of donation where we can ask you for a scene or a fetish or something like that?

Lastly, I hope the dream scenario doesn't stay a dream. :ROFLMAO: I'm not saying it to be immediately, the last thing you need is to please everyone on every fetish and then the games gets overwhelmed and abandoned :( Again, good luck! Can't wait for the next update. :D
I plan on having at least one more day after your mom gets home, because I think that will be a fun dynamic. For fans of the mother don't worry, she will still be in future release. she is just going to make magical skype calls of a sort. I don't intend to stop making games anytime soon. that being said, I'd probably start a new game after that. Maybe set in the same world, maybe not.

Watersports is pee fetish, so think golden showers and piss drinking.

Yes. The $25 tier on my patreon allows you to design a scene. I'm okay with almost any scene, but if it doesn't feel like something that character would do it might have to be in a dream. If you have a specific scene you're thinking about, and you're not sure if it would fit, feel free to message me before you pledge.

If you're referring to the strapon scene in the dream, that will definitely become a reality, possibly even in day 2.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
by the way, i love the scence of your background! is there any way to see this scence in the game? i mean mother using her boy as her footsool while relaxing to swimming pool?
That scene is not currently in the game. It's more of a promotional image, but I do see it as the natural ending point of the game. I will probably have that be the last scene in the game, after your mother comes back from her trip.

There will be more human furniture scenes in the game though, so don't worry about that.

Reactions: snoupy

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Watersports to put it bluntly is pee fetish. Either the act of being peed on/peeing on someone/having someone drink your pee, or for the super perverse (like this wasn't enough) the pee enema.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I
JavaScript:
if($gameActors.actor(1).equips()[5] != null && $gameActors.actor(1).equips()[2] = null) {
bra = $gameActors.actor(1).equips()[5].name
brapic = ($aframe < 10 ? bra + "0" : bra)
brapic += String($aframe)
$gameScreen.showPicture(8, brapic, 0, 0, 0, 100, 100, 255, 0);}
} else {
$gameScreen.erasePicture(8);
}
Any idea why this doesn't work?
I am not an expert...actually I'm pretty lousy, but isn't your else tag placed weirdly? try removing } in front of Else

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Hey Taco, I don’t know if you realized but it’s either my laptop which is running low on storage but are the animations supposed to disappear and reappear? Also they are really slow for some reason, they take a while to load and then when they get stuck I have to close the game and start again.
It’s probably my laptop but am I the only one having this problem?

D

Deleted member 1550525

Taco I still don't get it about the landlord: is she mc real mother or what? Introducing looks more like sarcasm) I really like your game but dom mother de-e-efinitely not my cup of tea. Stepmother is ok though

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Some people had a flashing animations issue, I also had this problem at the start of 2 animations, but after the patch(es) it seems like everything is ok, at least in my case it is.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Taco I still don't get it about the landlord: is she mc real mother or what? Introducing looks more like sarcasm) I really like your game but dom mother de-e-efinitely not my cup of tea. Stepmother is ok though
she's literally any relationship you want her to have, you define it. She can be Landlady, stepmom, widow, etc. you can make them whatever makes you happy, at the end of the day, thats all that matters. It was designed to cater to your wants, just because some people expect or want it to be mother, doesn't mean it has to be

edit: if it helps, my head cannon is shes like an adoptive mom, because the males are regulated to second class citizens, or more usually, breeding stock, so unless its a daughter, males are regulated to whatever family wants them, usually they would be like having a pet or a kinda butler.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey Taco, I don’t know if you realized but it’s either my laptop which is running low on storage but are the animations supposed to disappear and reappear? Also they are really slow for some reason, they take a while to load and then when they get stuck I have to close the game and start again.
Did you download the flash patch? it might not completely fix it, but it should help.

my game has a lot of animations, and It can tend to lag slower computers. I'm actively working on improving this for day 2, but hopefully the flash patch will help you for day one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes