taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i have patched the game, but the bug i reported earlier is still there, i am still not able to enter landlord room
Did you load a save after you left your sister's room and it bugged out? If so you probably saved the game in a broken state, you will have to reload an earlier save.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
still not workin for me i cant leave the landlords room
If you saved after the bug happened, your save might just be broken. Can you try restarting from day two, or just a save before your mom reappeared? If you use the included saves, and hold enter to fast-forward through the dialogue. You should be able to get back to where you were pretty quickly.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
If I may be so bold as to mention one, too... I'm quite a fan of your ass worship animations, they look great. But perhaps in Day 3 there could be one with, say, Iris squatting on MC's face, so we can see his tongue going in? (A scenario I imagined: maybe, when Iris and MC go visit Sarah on Day 3, maybe both Iris and Sarah could squat on their respective boys' faces and then, as they feel the boys' tongues coming in, high-five each other and go "oh yeah!" or something like that?)
You and most of my patrons. Ass worship has been dominating the patreon fetish poll.

Seeing the tongue move is a good idea, it could make it feel more real. You know I've got that x-ray prop. I could show his tongue licking the inside of her ass with that, like I do for the pegging scenes.

• Love
Reactions: asehpe

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
taco7 : In fact, the reflex for change clothes is to clic on the wardrobe, but I understood after, when the clothes have been found, they are available in the equipment. So, perhaps it's not a bug. I don't had clothes when I can't go out.

Thx and good game ;)

megadux

Nov 12, 2019
Did you load a save after you left your sister's room and it bugged out? If so you probably saved the game in a broken state, you will have to reload an earlier save.
ok i worked after relaoding from an old save file :)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
You and most of my patrons. Ass worship has been dominating the patreon fetish poll.
Indeed it's way up (though not at the top of) my list of fetishes. Another one is shoe/boot worship. The MC has licked feet (and even dirt off feet); why not make him also lick the shoe/boot soles of his non-sis and/or some of her friends? Eating the dirt is a plus, especially if the woman in question points it out and calls him / uses him as a doormat. Extra points if the MC (or maybe Justin?) sincerely thanks the woman/women for using him.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Were you still encountering any of the bugs you mentioned before after using the 0.22 patch?
I'm downloading V. 0.22 from the first page of this thread as we speak -- the 2.43GB file which, I assume, includes all the patches, fixes, and corrections, right? When it finishes (in a couple of hours or so) I'll let you know if the bugs I saw are now gone.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I'm downloading V. 0.22 from the first page of this thread as we speak -- the 2.43GB file which, I assume, includes all the patches, fixes, and corrections, right? When it finishes (in a couple of hours or so) I'll let you know if the bugs I saw are now gone.
Correct. the only bug fix that the main build doesn't currently have, is the one for skipping the gay scene. I need to re-upload the main build for that later tonight. The patch will fix that though.

if you still have your old version of day two, you should be able to just download the patch though.

Reactions: asehpe

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Definetely a fun idea. I'll keep that in mind as I make day 3, although I can't make any promises.
Thanks! BTW I really like not-a-mom's reaction when she noticed MC doesn't have underwear and punished his balls. I also very enjoyed her bully mode too when she tormented a little his penis, really good scene that you don't see in other femdom games that much. I hope for more (and [much] more intense) penis focused CBT in the future :)

Reactions: kaneeden and asehpe

Sbsbsbsb

Apr 3, 2020
After landlady punishment for diaper the animation on the punishment on couch stays on screen and I can't proceed ahead that scene.
Please fix

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
After landlady punishment for diaper the animation on the punishment on couch stays on screen and I can't proceed ahead that scene.
Please fix
Okay I fixed it in the 0.22C patch, just extract it and copy it over the game folder.
Make sure you use the patch. The full game build isn't updated yet. I'm uploading it, but it will take about an hour.

I also added some textless pauses to all the animations in day 2, that won't go away until you hit enter. That way you can get a much better look at the animations. I plan to go back and add these to the day one animations later.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks! BTW I really like not-a-mom's reaction when she noticed MC doesn't have underwear and punished his balls. I also very enjoyed her bully mode too when she tormented a little his penis, really good scene that you don't see in other femdom games that much. I hope for more (and [much] more intense) penis focused CBT in the future :)
Yeah I love me some CBT! I wonder if I could find a conforming rope prop that she could tighten around his dick.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I cant download this game while downloading my chrome suddenly shuts down.
I downloaded it real quick just be sure (it downloaded fine for me), but I would imagine that's a problem on your end or with mega itself.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
There are some really great femdom scenes, and a couple of stuff I clicked through fast (pegging stuff, having to swallow your own cum :sick: ), but reaching the forced gay part made it unfortunately a hard pass for me.

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
So far I really like the game, though I've run across some bugs, like failed to load messages popping up, some flickering images. I've been locked in landlandy/notmom's room after the swallow cum scene. And so far lastly one where my clothes just vanished and the game seemed to reset to the first day and I was trapped in the kitchen where the game wanted me to steal the panties but I was unable to go into notmom's room and she was in the kitchen.

I hope things get ironed out. I am curious about the rest of the things in Day too and will probably try again at a later time to get though it.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
There are some really great femdom scenes, and a couple of stuff I clicked through fast (pegging stuff, having to swallow your own cum :sick: ), but reaching the forced gay part made it unfortunately a hard pass for me.
True, the same thing here, of course you can turn off those fetishes that you don’t like, as I did (pegging, gay, futa), nevertheless they happen anyway, only behind the scenes, and sometimes the first scene arises not only behind the scenes, such as in a gay scene, or in futa, where the picture with a cock near the hero’s face hung and did not disappear even after the whole scene, and blocked the overview of the main screen, because of which it was not visible where to go ... But it was most likely a bug of the earlier version

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
Wonderful job taco7 with day 2. I really love the diaper punishment scenes and the diapering forcement. I hope you will continue to have diaper punishment in more days because diaper use is a big fetish for many ABDL people out there and I will share this game to that community so you get some more patreons for this game :D

Great work! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stardriven288

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Do you have the latest version (0.22C) the skip forced bi switch was broken in previous versions, but it should be fixed now.

*Note* if you saved after the start of day two, you'll have to manually turn on the skip forced bi switch using the fetish selector.

You can download the patch, and copy it over the game folder. That way you don't have to download the whole game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty2000
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes