taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So far I really like the game, though I've run across some bugs, like failed to load messages popping up, some flickering images. I've been locked in landlandy/notmom's room after the swallow cum scene. And so far lastly one where my clothes just vanished and the game seemed to reset to the first day and I was trapped in the kitchen where the game wanted me to steal the panties but I was unable to go into notmom's room and she was in the kitchen.

I hope things get ironed out. I am curious about the rest of the things in Day too and will probably try again at a later time to get though it.
Do you have the latest version (0.22C)? I thought those are fixed, but if they're still happening in the latest version let me know.

If you saved after the game bugged out, you will have to reload a previous save. You can save the game in a broken state. If you don't have a save from before the bug, there are some saves from the start of day 2 in the op.

You can download the patch, and copy it over the game folder. That way you don't have to download the whole game again.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
True, the same thing here, of course you can turn off those fetishes that you don’t like, as I did (pegging, gay, futa), nevertheless they happen anyway, only behind the scenes, and sometimes the first scene arises not only behind the scenes, such as in a gay scene, or in futa, where the picture with a cock near the hero’s face hung and did not disappear even after the whole scene, and blocked the overview of the main screen, because of which it was not visible where to go ... But it was most likely a bug of the earlier version
The inability to skip the forced bi scene has been fixed. This is the first time I'm hearing of the skip futa switch breaking things. I'll upload a bugfix for that later today.

*Note* if you save after the start of day two, you'll have to manually turn on the skip forced bi switch using the fetish selector.

You can download the patch, and copy it over the game folder. That way you don't have to download the whole game again.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Wonderful job taco7 with day 2. I really love the diaper punishment scenes and the diapering forcement. I hope you will continue to have diaper punishment in more days because diaper use is a big fetish for many ABDL people out there and I will share this game to that community so you get some more patreons for this game :D

Great work! :)
You can expect more abdl in the future. And the diaper clothing isn't going anywhere. It will stay in it's own route so it's easier for people to avoid, but there should be some in each release.

• Love
Reactions: nexus80

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Probably it is your web browser and its plugins. Have you tried downloading it with some DL manager like Jdownloader?
Nope, it's just closing after some time. Never happened, don't know what to do tbh. Also, I'm using chrome to download, maybe if I try another browser.

Reactions: leonwerto

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
Do you have the latest version (0.22C)? I thought those are fixed, but if they're still happening in the latest version let me know.

If you saved after the game bugged out, you will have to reload a previous save. You can save the game in a broken state. If you don't have a save from before the bug, there are some saves from the start of day 2 in the op.

I think I got the latest one, computer said I downloaded it April 30th but maybe I made a mistake. I'll try to download again and see if I'm running into problems still.

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
I think I got the latest one, computer said I downloaded it April 30th but maybe I made a mistake. I'll try to download again and see if I'm running into problems still.
Ok, so it seems I did get a older version somehow. Everything so far seems to be working good now.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Ok, so it seems I did get a older version somehow. Everything so far seems to be working good now.
Yeah sorry about that. I've uploaded like 5 new versions since then. This is only the second build of my first game, and what I'm learning is that I need to do a lot more playtesting before release.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah sorry about that. I've uploaded like 5 new versions since then. This is only the second build of my first game, and what I'm learning is that I need to do a lot more playtesting before release.
Aside from being your first game, you are releasing a lot of good original content for free! Don't feel bad for not having it all under control yet.

There's a couple of minor bugs still in the game:
- You can unequip the dog transformation item during the frisbee scene
- The soothing ointment remains in the inventory after being removed by either girl and gets automatically equipped again if you select the "optimize" option in the menu.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Belive me, you're doing better than most.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Aside from being your first game, you are releasing a lot of good original content for free! Don't feel bad for not having it all under control yet.

There's a couple of minor bugs still in the game:
- You can unequip the dog transformation item during the frisbee scene
- The soothing ointment remains in the inventory after being removed by either girl and gets automatically equipped again if you select the "optimize" option in the menu.
Thanks I appreciate the kind words. I've been stressing out way too much about this lately, although that probably has more to do with my general anxiety being so high with everything happening in the world.

Fixed those two bugs, as well as made it so you can no longer save from the title screen.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017

Tbh I like the system like this better since you can find the bugs faster with so many people testing it, what I would recommend is to wait until all the bugs are found before making 5 different versions. Or just have two different download links one for Beta and one for the final.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
How do u get the diaper as not came across them yet, does it require the jar not being taking out

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks, i completed being good and doing what i was told and the misbehaving and had forgot about the jar option until i put that post.
Also i am loving the new content so far i can not wait till day 3, you are doing amazing stuff taco

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks, i completed being good and doing what i was told and the misbehaving and had forgot about the jar option until i put that post.
Also i am loving the new content so far i can not wait till day 3, you are doing amazing stuff taco
Thanks!
Let me know how you like the diaper route, and if you run into any bugs.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes