slider

Jul 14, 2017
Does version 0.45 include the full friendlier path with Iris? I was holding on trying the remake after hearing that it was yet to be included in 0.35.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Does version 0.45 include the full friendlier path with Iris? I was holding on trying the remake after hearing that it was yet to be included in 0.35.
It is indeed the full friendlier path, Iris is practically a sweetheart during it. She still wants to dom, but its a mutual discussion/aim that both work towards. Shes super cute now (if you go the nice route)

edit: the mean path follows the game more or less how it originally was, so people that don't like the new sweet iris can still enjoy the "mean" Iris route like she was before the updates

Further edit: That only applies to day 1 remake, the second half/day 2/next part is still the old stuff and yet to be updated

Last edited:
Reactions: slider

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I took some time to ask some uh...relevant people on their opinion of the new, nice Iris. Definitely consider supporting on patreon and seeing the new update sooner!
(Warning, these opinions do not reflect the dev's actual opinions or thought process, this is just me with a poor sense of humor)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: taco7 please don't kill me for that last one XD

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I took some time to ask some uh...relevant people on their opinion of the new, nice Iris. Definitely consider supporting on patreon and seeing the new update sooner!
(Warning, these opinions do not reflect the dev's actual opinions or thought process, this is just me with a poor sense of humor)

Edit: taco7 please don't kill me for that last one XD
Lol I love the Mom's reaction

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, your game is very beautiful and i enjoy it, and i have a question:
the girls in the game will only beat the protagonist via their magic or they can beat him via their physical force?
can they for exemple via heir magic become very skilled fighters and wresters, and beat the protagonist easity?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hi, your game is very beautiful and i enjoy it, and i have a question:
the girls in the game will only beat the protagonist via their magic or they can beat him via their physical force?
can they for exemple via heir magic become very skilled fighters and wresters, and beat the protagonist easity?
Thanks! Glad you like it.

they could use their magic to make him very weak, and then easily beat him up if they wanted to. I'll probably put something like that in the game at some point.

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
taco7, i got a question: why sombody in the game ever need a strapon if they can grow a dick with magic? Any size. And it will be more pleasant for them.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
taco7, i got a question: why sombody in the game ever need a strapon if they can grow a dick with magic? Any size. And it will be more pleasant for them.
The real answer: I like pegging.
The fake answer: sometimes they just want to punish the person instead of having sex with them.
Maybe (at least less experienced girls) cannot grow more exotic kinds - like horsecock or spiked?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
list of great games
I'd add KeiserinReich and Love Dealers to that list too.

they could use their magic to make him very weak, and then easily beat him up if they wanted to. I'll probably put something like that in the game at some point.
I'd love to see some good beatdown(s) in the game, but in my case I'd prefer the girls to overpower MC without relying on magic; that is to say on "good"/friendly route he can simply not try to escape/counter-attack as he's accepting his role in society, and in "evil"/unfriendly route they use magic to beat him up as a punishment. Smth similar to the pissing scene on day 2.

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Taco I like your efort and it is no doubt a good and very enjoyable game, however it remains short after the actualisations, I understand and suppourt the improving of the actual events, mecanics and history amongst all things improveds, but the game stiil have to few things finishing fast, hope you develop more days soon.
All the best for you and the game.

P.s Sorry for my poor English who are just my third language.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
When I played this game, I think I saw the incest tag in it.
But where is it now?
Its only incest if you define it that way, the relationships and titles used are left entirely up to the discretion of the player. If you choose to give them such titles/roles for your amusement, then thats fine, but if you are not into that and rather play with more ambiguous roles, you can do that as well. For patreon purposes, this game has no incest but...there is some very obvious loopholes

Reactions: Mr.foxx

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Don't worry, I'm sure like in every other femdom game thread we'll also have plenty of people coming in to post that they really want the dev to change the game to maledom :rolleyes:
I wouldn't ask the dev to make such a fundamental change, but I do wish I could play a maledom equivalent of this. I always open this kind of thread and shake my head, thinking of all the supposed maledom games where a male MC spends his time walking around with a boner trying to find a way to convince a girl to let him give her a light spanking.

All the great fun in domination games is had on the femdom side.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I wouldn't ask the dev to make such a fundamental change, but I do wish I could play a maledom equivalent of this. I always open this kind of thread and shake my head, thinking of all the supposed maledom games where a male MC spends his time walking around with a boner trying to find a way to convince a girl to let him give her a light spanking.

All the great fun in domination games is had on the femdom side.
Go play a game called "Euphoria" :p

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes