tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So the changelog says 0.66 adds the remade week two gentle route but when I get to week two, it says that only the mean route had been remade. Is this supposed to happen?

rasi

Mar 31, 2019
Hi taco7,

I changed a lot to make the game working on Linux (Ubuntu), so maybe also on OSX, but that must be checked by somebody else. I checked not all decisions, so it might be incomplete.

If you want to, we can talk about the programming problems in your code to bring it to other operating systems than Windows.

I wanted to attach the program but it is too large.

Have a good time
rasi

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
So the changelog says 0.66 adds the remade week two gentle route but when I get to week two, it says that only the mean route had been remade. Is this supposed to happen?
From what I see, gentle route was remade as well, it's probably an omission by Taco.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Wow ok. Didn't know that. How much time should i wait and where(middle of the field). What is the gentle route?. And thanks a lot for the quick reply
Okay, so there is only one super major choice atm, that is when you are in the bathroom, do you agree to help iris or not. If you do, you go on the "Gentle" route, if you don't help her, you go on the "Mean" route. Are you at school? because the skype call shouldn't happen at school, but rather at home. Let me double check, give me like 10 minutes and I can test it real fast. (I'm going to assume you are on the gentle route, because I think the mean route is impossible to miss) (also what version of the game are you playing?)

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
Okay, so there is only one super major choice atm, that is when you are in the bathroom, do you agree to help iris or not. If you do, you go on the "Gentle" route, if you don't help her, you go on the "Mean" route. Are you at school? because the skype call shouldn't happen at school, but rather at home. Let me double check, give me like 10 minutes and I can test it real fast. (I'm going to assume you are on the gentle route, because I think the mean route is impossible to miss) (also what version of the game are you playing?)
I may be confusing something here. When you say participate. You mean participate in the games in school right?. I thought there was only on day one one time the character goes to school? and that wasn't affected by the mean route option(as it comes after that)

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
I am playing the .66 version I am using the speed option though. Not sure if that affects anything

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I am playing the .66 version I am using the speed option though. Not sure if that affects anything
It kinda does, but not in this case. Okay, I'm stupid, ignore the stuff I said earlier, I just replayed the gentle route and re-ready the comment. When Taco said "outside" that was referring to participating with the girls (as in taking an active role, not just a voyer). It does seem the magic skype call doesn't happen on the nice route. (it does for the mean route still though)

I may be confusing something here. When you say participate. You mean participate in the games in school right?. I thought there was only on day one one time the character goes to school? and that wasn't affected by the mean route option(as it comes after that)
Yeah, I was misreading from earlier, my bad. You do go to the school twice on the gentle route (I can't remember if you do on the mean route, I don't think you do). In the gentle route, she will take you to school with her on the second day, and in this case, the event that you "participate" is not a school game, but two of the girls messing with you directly (iris' bully and the tomboy)

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
It kinda does, but not in this case. Okay, I'm stupid, ignore the stuff I said earlier, I just replayed the gentle route and re-ready the comment. When Taco said "outside" that was referring to participating with the girls (as in taking an active role, not just a voyer). It does seem the magic skype call doesn't happen on the nice route. (it does for the mean route still though)

Yeah, I was misreading from earlier, my bad. You do go to the school twice on the gentle route (I can't remember if you do on the mean route, I don't think you do). In the gentle route, she will take you to school with her on the second day, and in this case, the event that you "participate" is not a school game, but two of the girls messing with you directly (iris' bully and the tomboy)
Got it. Make sense. Thanks a lot

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
why is this game on rpg maker and not ren'py? having to click through the ass slapping 4 times in a row and a ton of dialog only to find out a walked over a fetish check and have to load the save over or play the rest of the game getting farted on sucks.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
why is this game on rpg maker and not ren'py? having to click through the ass slapping 4 times in a row and a ton of dialog only to find out a walked over a fetish check and have to load the save over or play the rest of the game getting farted on sucks.
because it has and uses an entire system based on what you're wearing. even if you start all over, "l" (L) increases speed up to 10x, you can go through the game super fast. Try not to inhale them?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
"l" (L) increases speed up to 10x, you can go through the game super fast.
That only effected the animations for me and going 5x slows down the game, the dialog goes at the same speed, you still have to hit a key to go to the next text. Doesn't help with the skipping over fetish deciding questions ether.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That only effected the animations for me and going 5x slows down the game, the dialog goes at the same speed, you still have to hit a key to go to the next text. Doesn't help with the skipping over fetish deciding questions ether.
uh...it definitely shouldn't slow down the speed, and if you hold down the "z"/"enter"/whatever your confirmation is, it will speed through the text very fast. you having it make choices for you sounds like you keep tapping the button. don't do that.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Just played the game it's freaking awesome I loved every second of it and the fact it tells you what is what and offers you chances to save before important decisions and scenes is amazing I wish more games did the same, is it possible for you to make in the future a gallery option in the main menu or the usual trick of gallery item in the inventory to rewatch previous scenes?
Btw the timed events/scenes can get tricky if you have the game sped up (especially at x10), maybe instead of a timer give the player the option to stand in a corner to waste a bit of time?
Also, since women can use magic to grow penises can they do the opposite to make men have vaginas? :oops: That'll be interesting to see :oops: and maybe even potential for [male] pregnancy :oops:. Noo sist- I mean roommate it's wrong! don't make me bear your child aha :eek::eek:.
But seriously, good game, thanks for making it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Just played the game it's freaking awesome I loved every second of it and the fact it tells you what is what and offers you chances to save before important decisions and scenes is amazing I wish more games did the same, is it possible for you to make in the future a gallery option in the main menu or the usual trick of gallery item in the inventory to rewatch previous scenes?
Btw the timed events/scenes can get tricky if you have the game sped up (especially at x10), maybe instead of a timer give the player the option to stand in a corner to waste a bit of time?
Also, since women can use magic to grow penises can they do the opposite to make men have vaginas? :oops: That'll be interesting to see :oops: and maybe even potential for [male] pregnancy :oops:. Noo sist- I mean roommate it's wrong! don't make me bear your child aha :eek::eek:.
But seriously, good game, thanks for making it.
There is a gallery revisit on the second day, in your room, to the lower...right I think it is. Or at least there used to be, not sure if it still works after the remakes (I really should have looked at that). What timed event? I don't remember any (Only thing is waiting for the magic skype call but, thats not really something that matters if you speed up)

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
What timed event? I don't remember any (Only thing is waiting for the magic skype call but, thats not really something that matters if you speed up)
Well not exactly, I was talking about the future in case of an event in future updates where getting late can change the outcome.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes