taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just played the game it's freaking awesome I loved every second of it and the fact it tells you what is what and offers you chances to save before important decisions and scenes is amazing I wish more games did the same, is it possible for you to make in the future a gallery option in the main menu or the usual trick of gallery item in the inventory to rewatch previous scenes?
Btw the timed events/scenes can get tricky if you have the game sped up (especially at x10), maybe instead of a timer give the player the option to stand in a corner to waste a bit of time?
Also, since women can use magic to grow penises can they do the opposite to make men have vaginas? :oops: That'll be interesting to see :oops: and maybe even potential for [male] pregnancy :oops:. Noo sist- I mean roommate it's wrong! don't make me bear your child aha :eek::eek:.
But seriously, good game, thanks for making it.
Glad you liked it.

Ooh! I do like me some cunt-boys! I'll have to run a patreon poll on that, see if people are interested in it.

Reactions: Sasarko99

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
are the updates for this game on Patreon or is it on hold or what's the story? thanks :)
He's working on a side project to prevent burnout. He's super close to releasing the first part of his new game, then he said he's going right back to work on Second Class. Honestly, his new game is really great too, I have no problem with waiting for him and working on both projects. Especially since his side project appears to be way easier for him and he can belt it out fast. Taco's games are just great, its worth waiting for and believe it or not, hes really fast

Reactions: whenimclownin2

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
He's working on a side project to prevent burnout. He's super close to releasing the first part of his new game, then he said he's going right back to work on Second Class. Honestly, his new game is really great too, I have no problem with waiting for him and working on both projects. Especially since his side project appears to be way easier for him and he can belt it out fast. Taco's games are just great, its worth waiting for and believe it or not, hes really fast
What's the side project, called?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Slave High, I dunno when he'll release the first part, but it looks great from previews
That's a working title. I'd like to come up with a better one, but we'll see.
The first build should release to patreon in the next couple of days, and to the public a week after that.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That's a working title. I'd like to come up with a better one, but we'll see.
The first build should release to patreon in the next couple of days, and to the public a week after that.
Oof, I am sorry, I really really really am. I thought that was it

Edit: If you're considering names, maybe "Lockers to locks" or oh! this: "First University of Cage Keepers" or F.U.C.K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Levitikan

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hey ! The game looks great. I like the animations !

The dev seems mature and open, and didn't disappeared like many others, that's a good thing ! :ROFLMAO:

I wanted to ask, what is the place of the feet stuff in taco's games ?

Minor fetish ? Medium fetish ?

Because even if that's not original at all, i really like foot fetish.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey ! The game looks great. I like the animations !

The dev seems mature and open, and didn't disappeared like many others, that's a good thing ! :ROFLMAO:

I wanted to ask, what is the place of the feet stuff in taco's games ?

Minor fetish ? Medium fetish ?

Because even if that's not original at all, i really like foot fetish.
I'd say about medium in second class. It's definitely not a foot focused game, but there are a few foot scenes.

Aug 22, 2020
Really enjoyed it. The level of detail in rpg maker game surprised me. The game itself features a lot of the content that I'm into, which is rare.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So you're making two games right now?
Yes. I understand some people might not like that, but the patreon for second class has plateaued at around $400 a month for awhile now. While I'm very grateful for all that support, I'd really like to make enough money to work on the game full time. I'm hoping by starting a game in renpy, with more traditional attractive characters, that I'll be able to capture a larger patron base.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
It's up on my patreon. It will be released to the public in about a week.
Thanks. Can I ask you a question? Will this "Second Class" update be the last or is the game still far from complete? I'm asking you what - I'm translating such games and would really like to translate your game into Russian. (A bunch of my favorite fetishes and perversions ;))
But games based on RPGM are better to translate when they are fully completed (just too many variables and if you translate through plugins that provide the possibility of updating, you can miss some fork in the plot or dialogue. So I translate directly in the main code, and there you can not insert an update - you need to transfer everything with "handles". With renpy, it's much easier to adapt new versions of the game.)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes