q_a

May 22, 2021
when you first visit the school, after the gym class, go check on the boy who lost the race in the bushes.
Love beastie content. I wish Sarah had noticed MC jerking off while she fucked her bro with horse strapon and later forced MC to have sex with a stallion.

Reactions: boof59

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

q_a

May 22, 2021
So its off topic, but I don't think Taco will mind, this game is right up your alley (also its abandoned sadly, but you should still enjoy it, just don't mind the graphics)
https://f95zone.to/threads/veil-of-the-lotus-v1-0-thematriarchy.8155/
Thank you for recommendation. Recently i got hooked on VN because of necromancer's games. "Mistress degree" probably one of my favorite, because of Morrigan ending. I belive there are just few games with extreme femdom and "Second class" one of the jewels. <3

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
great game but how long are the update cycles?
Taco has two games, this and "Slave High", he does alternating updates. He just completed an update for Slave high, and is currently working on new content for Second Class. His work is pretty fast, if you join his patreon, you can see some of his preview images and animations, hes already belting out content.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Haven't finished playing Second Class yet, but just came here to gave a shoutout for the great animations and the dream with Kylie and Claire that referenced Magic Femdom! The very moment I saw that dream, with the rectangular road, forest in the middle and lake to the north, I was already suspecting the reference, but I'm honestly really glad to see a high-quality big game like this giving credit and some well-deserved publicity to lesser known femdom projects like "Magic Femdom"!

Also, love your games so far Taco7 (I don't know why I postponed playing Second Class for this long - at least there's a lot of great content in it now...), but if anything it would be even better if we got slightly more path divergence in the future. Sarah and Iris are both great, but I personally liked some of the girls at the school even more, so just out of curiosity are you planning to give them a greater role later in the game/give a few of them their own ending where your character becomes their slave?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Haven't finished playing Second Class yet, but just came here to gave a shoutout for the great animations and the dream with Kylie and Claire that referenced Magic Femdom! The very moment I saw that dream, with the rectangular road, forest in the middle and lake to the north, I was already suspecting the reference, but I'm honestly really glad to see a high-quality big game like this giving credit and some well-deserved publicity to lesser known femdom projects like "Magic Femdom"!

Also, love your games so far Taco7 (I don't know why I postponed playing Second Class for this long - at least there's a lot of great content in it now...), but if anything it would be even better if we got slightly more path divergence in the future. Sarah and Iris are both great, but I personally liked some of the girls at the school even more, so just out of curiosity are you planning to give them a greater role later in the game/give a few of them their own ending where your character becomes their slave?
Glad you like it!
I really enjoy Magic Femdom, so I was excited to work with them. Speaking from a game dev perspective, they put a ton of work and care into their game.

Yes, you will be seeing more scenes with other girls going forward. The ultimate goal is for you to choose between your mother/sister/the girls at school to get an ending with.

if you haven't already, you should check out Slave high. I'm having a lot of fun with renpy, and it allows me to use higher quality images.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
sorry i didnt know there was a scedule for public release. I will wait
You'll be happier for it anyway, Taco fixes bugs lightning fast and you'll get a less buggy version when he does put it up on here. Taco is stupidly fast and responsive to this stuff, it won't be an "update", if he can he gets bugs fixed the same day reported (although doesn't send out the fix until less reports come in, but that's super fair. Plus by the point its released means you'll have the best available version of it)

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just day 3 of the rough route.
Crap, i'm on the gentle path myself, a kind, calm and loving yet seriously depraived Iris to me is much better than an angry pissed off girl with magic.

Ah well, at least i can look forward to plenty day 4 gentle path, as well as more slave high, keep up the minted work Taco7.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes