nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Well yes, you can get both. I just meant specifically I kinda looked for a double whammy when presented both options. Like there is a few either or choices, but then there is dumb twits me that are like "why not both?"
So how to get both without skipping?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So how to get both without skipping?
You can't. That was an oversight with the skipping function.
I'm unlikely to add the ability to get both, because there are already so many different variations that need to be made for every scene. There is the possibility of a standalone scene with both at some point though.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
You can't. That was an oversight with the skipping function.
I'm unlikely to add the ability to get both, because there are already so many different variations that need to be made for every scene. There is the possibility of a standalone scene with both at some point though.
i havent seen any feet content with the mom i skiped diapers is that the only sub content you can get with mom ? i think there is pegging but that too is to little is there more gentle sub route for the mom ?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i havent seen any feet content with the mom i skiped diapers is that the only sub content you can get with mom ? i think there is pegging but that too is to little is there more gentle sub route for the mom ?
if you're on the gentle route, there isn't that much content for the mom currently. I plan to add more in the next release.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If you mean penetrative sex, Maybe, but I don't have any current plans for it.
Yes, penetration sex between them
it would be nice for them to go ahead
after all they are already naked in a bed :p
think about it with love :love:

1113181_iris_sick_lick19.png

Reactions: hegrets

ayalnjan

Dec 5, 2018
b

View attachment 752018
Overview:
The game is set in a matriarchy, where women posses magical powers and rule over men. the game centers around a young man, the two women he shares his house with, and his journey to accept his place in this world.

The mechanics of the game are going to center around the clothing you wear. You will be able to pick what your character wears, and the events and characters in the world will react to what you are wearing.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-31
Release Date: 2020-11-07
Developer: taco7
Censored: No
Version: 0.82
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

est femdom game ever....

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hey, Raven, have you seen my in progress list? If not pls give it a look, and offer advice [in case you'll have any] and you'll see the rest.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, Raven, have you seen my in progress list? If not pls give it a look, and offer advice [in case you'll have any] and you'll see the rest.
I...I need you to elaborate further, what progress list? PM me if you need to

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you meant. Going over it now.

Some noted omissions:

-The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment (this has come a long way, its pretty decent. I daresay its better than PE now)
-Acadia University (Short, but quite good)
-Crossdressing in Camelot (this is definitely more sissification based, obviously, but there is some legit femdom in it. In fact, I've found I can skip all males and totally get dommed by women, Katie in particular is a treat)
-Detective Masochist 1&2
-Degrees of Lewdity (This is a bit of a fudge. The roles are self identified, so you can just choose to make all other characters women)
-I Become the Dog In a All Female Household
-Kurogal (this isn't the actual name, this is what the game unzips into to...its about a gyaru and her friends blackmailing and domming a guy. The guy can try to be alpha and just cum/whatever with them, but if he does, she DOES punish him for it)
-Missy (This is lesdom though, no males at all. Great game though)
-The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire(Also lesdom/female protagonist, but actually just a fun game in general. You play as the Domme though)
-The Last Man On Earth (more or less wish fulfillment stuff you aren't fond of, but it does fall under the category. "Oh no. All men are gone except me and all women are very sex hungry and force me to countless orgasms a day. What a tragedy".)
- The Passage (A spanking game with a lot more to it. Ridiculously big game all things considered)
-Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodesia (Very good, will have a dedicated femdom path, a bit slow to develop)

Other than those, you have a really impressive list! I kinda already played 99% of them already, but that is so helpful how you have everything right there and let people know what they are getting into. You're doing amazing work o7 Happy 1000th post as well!

Last edited:

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Is there a hotkey to press that skips through dialogue but doesnt make choices (Enter) and doesnt overwrite savefiles (space)? Its infuriating trying to navigate back to a scene after accidently overwriting a save.

Reactions: hegrets

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is there a hotkey to press that skips through dialogue but doesnt make choices (Enter) and doesnt overwrite savefiles (space)? Its infuriating trying to navigate back to a scene after accidently overwriting a save.
You mean the speed up function? you press...I think its L I can't remember if that's exactly it, it actually tells you the key to press. you can make everything 10x speed and just rocket through text and events (but you'll probably need to throttle it down to make actual choices since it moves so fast it will sometimes not even appear to move)

Also IIRC (I may not) RPGM has the ability to speed through text super fast by using the pgdn key

Reactions: pabo

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
beasty? is mc screwing doggos or are girls doing it like "even a doggo is better then you" situation

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
beasty? is mc screwing doggos or are girls doing it like "even a doggo is better then you" situation
Not to the MC yet, but things like girls (a girl actually so far, only one) summoning a familiar (dog) to keep a boy company during class to punish him. There is also them magically adding beast appendages onto themselves/as strap-ons (horse/bull), but not the actual animal as of yet

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone have a guide for this game ?
There might've been one floating around on patreon, or that might've been for slave high.... Regardless, I'm not sure you need a guide? There is one major decision that changes the majority of how the story will go, that is the choice to help or deny Iris. This has a huge warning before it and allows you to make a save there so you can go back to that choice and play both routes.

As far as the other choices are, they are really your main preferences, what do YOU like and want? it then tailors between options of A and B and get more detailed/fine tuned as you go down the rabbit hole. You should be mostly going for the content you want to see.

If you're a completionist, you don't really need a guide for that either. You just save before every choice and keep making new saves as you go along. With the exception of a few lines of dialogue changing based on your previous choices, the scenes are more or less in a format of either two things:

Do you want scene A or scene B (do you want to get pegged or do you want to get peed on? yes, both choices might be undesirable, but thats the nature of the game. for extreme fetishes/kinks you can disable them in the beginning and get milder choices)

Do you want to allow content to happen yes/no? (i.e. you tell iris you don't like her making fun of your small penis, turns off small penis humiliation)

Edit: Addendum, some characters do have a bias. Like your not-mom will have a more favorable (nicer) disposition if you willingly become a sissy. Some characters just have preferences based on your clothing choices/how you act, so that's a thing as well.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes