kjames21

Dec 12, 2019
can anyone share me their save file, i accidently deleted the previous version of the gmae and i dont want to replay the whole thing

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
r u kidding me? ive been stalking this forever and when I finally see an update its just typo fixes... heartbroken man. heartbroken.
Blame whoever updated the thread without me. I like F95, but it sucks not having control over my own game's thread.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
can anyone share me their save file, i accidently deleted the previous version of the gmae and i dont want to replay the whole thing
There's no point, this just fixes a few typos. Someone updated the thread without my permission.
The new build won't be done until late November for patreon and early December for the public.

Reactions: monkeyrape
Sep 10, 2017
Blame whoever updated the thread without me. I like F95, but it sucks not having control over my own game's thread.
ow for real? its not even an official update? did someone do it for you then? the typos? is the game actually still in development? since u already have the sequel running

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
ow for real? its not even an official update? did someone do it for you then? the typos? is the game actually still in development? since u already have the sequel running
I made the update, but I didn't post it here, because I wanted to avoid all this confusion.
I'm still working on the game. Next update will release late November on patreon and early December to the public.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi, everyone. This Unofficial Turkish Translated Version. only Windows 64 bits
Selam gençler , RPGM tarzında güzel oyun İstek üzerine türkçeye çevirdim iyi oyunlar. Oyun sadece Windows 64 şeklindedir.
Download Link :

Ztot

Sep 13, 2018
Is there any not-mom scence in day3? She shows up to check the butt plug is a day2 right?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is there any not-mom scence in day3? She shows up to check the butt plug is a day2 right?
No, but she does show up in day 4, although that hasn't released to the public yet.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just a quick update:
Version 0.9 dropped on patreon and subscribstar today, so it will release to the public in 7 days.

Version 0.9 covers the rough route's day 4, but it should be followed by the gentle route's day 4 in a couple of weeks. Since this is the first day in awhile, where the routes won't be that different, I'm doing them one after another. I don't think it should take me more then 2-3 weeks to get the gentle route out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Will it have the next part of the gentle loving domme sister path or the angry rough path?
Version 0.9 covers the rough route's day 4, but it should be followed by the gentle route's day 4 in a couple of weeks. Since this is the first day in awhile, where the routes won't be that different, I'm doing them one after another. I don't think it should take me more then 2-3 weeks to get the gentle route out.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i cant wait for the next update
any similar games

i have played :
Femdom City
Femdom University
FutaDomWorld
FutaGroves
Captured4You