SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
after the date when you come home you get the mom scene i don't really know how to get the sister or neighbor i played like 4 or 5 times each time with different option i still got the mom scene
Taco said that you get to choose between dates, mother, Iris and neighbor. The scene you are talking about always is dispayed after dates. But there must be another, when you don't go to date. I found these scenes in game files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Taco said that you get to choose between dates, mother, Iris and neighbor. The scene you are talking about always is dispayed after dates. But there must be another, when you don't go to date. I found these scenes in game files.
I also would like to know how to get to these scenes...

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The first one you need to have been plugged by the mom, not wear it so she makes you wear the bigger black one and then not wear it again. I think it is only available on the rough path.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The protagonist is way too masculine-looking for a sissification game imho
sissification is one of the routes you can choose and not the main one, female dom is the main genre of the game, personally, he looks "sissifiable" enough plus they have magic to grow dicks I'm sure they could sissify easily if they wanted.
Also, a compressed version would be appreciated.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
the first one is if you don't wear the black dildo she punishes you, no idea how you get the second scene

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Can you explain how do I get mom, sister and neighbor options? No matter what I choose loading save 1 I only get to go on a date with one of 3 schoolgirls.
Oh, I'm sorry. There was some confusion.
I meant that as the game progresses you will end the game with one of those people.
I wasn't specifically talking about what happens in day 4.

Reactions: Derbaer

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Are the 3 your talking about the ones from day 3 where Iris takes the MC to meet and gets to choose who get to play with him? Cause if yes, though i'm not all that keen on baby fetishes, the THICC lass is my fave out of those 3 and I would most definitely love to pick her 99% of the time.
Yes, those are the three I'm talking about.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The second image is one of the options from day 3. I believe it's a gentle route option.

Sorry about the confusion. when I was listing the love interest options I was talking about people you could eventually end the game with, not who you could go on a date with in day 4.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, those are the three I'm talking about.
I wonder how the possible endings will go, hopefully I will be able to choose the MC's one true mistress from the current possiblities.

My current top 3 choices and fave waifu's in order is, (on the gentle path) the sister Iris, the mother and the THICC schoolgirl, I havenae played this for a while, so I cannae really remember some of the names.

Nevermind my question here, i just double-checked the post you were talking about Taco7 and confirmed what you said....... AND I CANNAE WAIT FOR THE GOOD STUFF IN CHOOSING MY MC'S TRUE MISTRESS!!!!!
Thanks and keep up the amazing work.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I wonder how the possible endings will go, hopefully I will be able to choose the MC's one true mistress from the current possiblities.

My current top 3 choices and fave waifu's in order is, (on the gentle path) the sister Iris, the mother and the THICC schoolgirl, I havenae played this for a while, so I cannae really remember some of the names.
You're either going to choose your true mistress, or your neighbor is going to claim you for her own. Depending on your choices.

Have you played the new update yet? Personally Susan's date is my favorite, but you do have to like futas.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You're either going to choose your true mistress, or your neighbor is going to claim you for her own. Depending on your choices.

Have you played the new update yet? Personally Susan's date is my favorite, but you do have to like futas.
Not yet, I've only ever played the gentle path so I'll wait for that update to drop, it'll gie me something to look forward to.

Demon neighbor Sarah is the one who claims the MC by default? Now I'm terrified, aye she's tidy as fuck, but she is just PURE PSYCHOTIC EVIL!!!

Are you kidding? I LOVE FUTA!!!! Which one is Susan again? The doggy play fetish lass, or the sissification fetish lass.?

captainlate

Feb 6, 2020
Is there any difference in scenes if you choose different clothing in day 4 because I have only seen different dialogues with the tries I have made so far?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is there any difference in scenes if you choose different clothing in day 4 because I have only seen different dialogues with the tries I have made so far?
It's mostly different dialogue, but your mother's scene and lily's scene can change depending on what you're wearing. Your mother's scene will change a little if you're wearing women's clothing (assuming you don't piss her off), and lily's scene will change if you're wearing a diaper.

Reactions: captainlate

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Not yet, I've only ever played the gentle path so I'll wait for that update to drop, it'll gie me something to look forward to.

Demon neighbor Sarah is the one who claims the MC by default? Now I'm terrified, aye she's tidy as fuck, but she is just PURE PSYCHOTIC EVIL!!!

Are you kidding? I LOVE FUTA!!!! Which one is Susan again? The doggy play fetish lass, or the sissification fetish lass.?
Sarah won't claim you by default. Only if you take Justin's place with her in day one, and chose to pleasure her. But this won't happen until the next update.

She's the sissy fetish girl.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

captainlate

Feb 6, 2020
It's mostly different dialogue, but your mother's scene and lily's scene can change depending on what you're wearing. Your mother's scene will change a little if you're wearing women's clothing (assuming you don't piss her off), and lily's scene will change if you're wearing a diaper.
Oh ok, thank you. I will go try that out!

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
The second image is one of the options from day 3. I believe it's a gentle route option.

Sorry about the confusion. when I was listing the love interest options I was talking about people you could eventually end the game with, not who you could go on a date with in day 4.
so no Susan marriage end? :/

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes