Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so no Susan marriage end? :/
Actually maybe, i checked the post that started the confusion, and from what i saw was him in essence saying that, the mum, sister, neighbor and the 3 lassies in the school were pickable by as the MC's true mistress at the end.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Have you played the new update yet? Personally Susan's date is my favorite, but you do have to like futas.
As a man of culture, I did like Suzan's date a lot, after all, she seemed like a reasonable woman.
Wouldn't be wild and hot if down the line you become literally her wife and grow a pussy :oops:

May 8, 2021
Hi I made a translation of your game Slave High [v0.32] because I like to play it very much and I would like to see if more people can play it in German, maybe one or the other will come to support this game. It is translated so that you can play it in English or German.
Here is the link to it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german-translation-of-slave-high-v0-32-secondclass.97410/

If you don't mind I would translate your other game as well.

Keep up the good work, I really like your games ;)

Greetings Playazclubmember

Reactions: Terlo

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hi I made a translation of your game Slave High [v0.32] because I like to play it very much and I would like to see if more people can play it in German, maybe one or the other will come to support this game. It is translated so that you can play it in English or German.
Here is the link to it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german-translation-of-slave-high-v0-32-secondclass.97410/

If you don't mind I would translate your other game as well.

Keep up the good work, I really like your games ;)

Greetings Playazclubmember
I'm always happy when people translate my games! Which reminds me, I need to post the Russian translation of slave high. I've just been so busy lately.

*EDIT* I've linked your translation in Slave High's main thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: venkydudes

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Hi Taco, I think it would be great if you could add more spaces to save the game. 20 is way too little in my opinion, I already had 1 copy for mean and one for gentle route, now I am down to 3 copies mean and 2 gentle route because of save games.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Sarah won't claim you by default. Only if you take Justin's place with her in day one, and chose to pleasure her. But this won't happen until the next update.

She's the sissy fetish girl.
Is it still possible to have another ending even if taking his place in day one?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is it still possible to have another ending even if taking his place in day one?
You'll get a chance to get your love interest tot take care of Sarah if you don't want to end up with her.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
If your asking if you can get another ending after being an obedient boy for Sarah, (taking justins place and pleasing her) she will only claim the MC as her bitch if you don't choose a permanent mistress at the end.

Reactions: Derbaer

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
If your asking if you can get another ending after being an obedient boy for Sarah, (taking justins place and pleasing her) she will only claim the MC as her bitch if you don't choose a permanent mistress at the end.
Serves the MC right if you dont pick any girl.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes