Orlando1186

May 25, 2020
Did you talk to one of the girls to the right of the flame? If you don't select a girl to have dated in day 4, it won't know where to send you.

Sorry, I should have made that more obvious in the changelog.
Thanks that was necessary to know. With Lilly it worked wuite well. With others I had it again, maybe helps for your further development. Thanks for your return.

Dec 22, 2020
I don't have the save file to continue directly from Day 5. Can someone share it?
You can do this . Mentioned in da changelog.
" Added a debug room to skip you to the new content. Start a new save file and interact with the chest at the bottom of your room. Password is 12789. The blue flame starts the day with your landlord mad at you, and the red flame starts the day with her happy. You have to interact with one of the girls to the left of the flames, or it won't know who you dated in day 4 and it will bug the game. (DON'T FORGET TO USE THE FETISH SELECTOR IN YOUR INVENTORY) "

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Thanks that was necessary to know. With Lilly it worked wuite well. With others I had it again, maybe helps for your further development. Thanks for your return.
Do you mean you're still getting the bug if you say you dated Susan or Kylie? I just tested the game and it worked fine for me.

Also, sorry I meant to say the LEFT of the flame. Although, since you mentioned Lily it sounds like you figured it out.

Mar 24, 2019
it's a shame that the mc looks like a gross male zoomer with that quintessential zoomer broccoli perm hair and that masculine yet twinky face, 0% trap aesthetics that are usually related to the sissy fetish.
it's a shame cause the scenes of femdom made me straight up hard as diamond but the males gross man faces makes me lose that erection in seconds, which means that I have been playing this game with a frustrating semi-chub.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
What's the necessary options to select to get the stroller scene using the special skip room?
In the debug room, talk to your landlord. Say that you didn’t receive the plug, and then say that you received the pink diaper. Then interact with the red flame to start the day.

One note, if you have futanari disabled it won’t trigger because it’s part of a futa scene. I intend to add another way to trigger in the next update.

Reactions: gfdsf565

tsuke

May 13, 2019
faied ro execute drawimage on canvassrendering2d etc etc. anyway im abandoning this one. youor other game save high is much better and i hope you focus on that.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
faied ro execute drawimage on canvassrendering2d etc etc. anyway im abandoning this one. youor other game save high is much better and i hope you focus on that.
I'm assuming that's a bug you received. Would you mind telling me where it occurred, And which version you downloaded?

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the game, i like it
but i dont understand what i must do for starting rough route ?
to start the rough route, in the beginning (at day 1 or 2 im not sure) in the bathroom when Iris asks for your help you have to refuse to help her.

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
Weird. I tested that after your comment and it seemed to work. Although I used the debug room, so that may have thrown it off. What fetishes did you have disabled? Was it just watersports, or did you disable any others.

Also, can you use the fetish selector in your inventory and double check that you have watersports disabled?
Looked at the scene data, it's the wetting scene with the pink diaper specifically.

Reactions: Among Us

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Looked at the scene data, it's the wetting scene with the pink diaper specifically.
Oh! That makes sense. I thought you were talking about the futa watersports scene with Iris. No wonder I couldn't find the bug. I'll get a fix uploaded in the next couple of days.

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to be so helpful.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Anyone have problem playing with joiplay on android, for me the game freeze before the spanking after he said his sister was a bit*h.

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
Oh! That makes sense. I thought you were talking about the futa watersports scene with Iris. No wonder I couldn't find the bug. I'll get a fix uploaded in the next couple of days.

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to be so helpful.
No problem, thank you for fixing it.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes