NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
How do I get put in the cage, and bent over the wooden horse(?) from the images?
I tried the rough route and while I got big mama in the garden and black butt plug, i was trying for them but completed day 5 with a fucking in the bedroom

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
How do I get put in the cage, and bent over the wooden horse(?) from the images?
I tried the rough route and while I got big mama in the garden and black butt plug, i was trying for them but completed day 5 with a fucking in the bedroom
You have to piss off your landlord in day four. In the rough route, you can do this by receiving the butt plug or diaper and getting caught not wearing it twice.

You can also use the blue flame in the debug room. Instructions are in the changelog.

Last edited:
Reactions: NPC041188

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
You have to piss off your landlord in day four. In the rough route, you can do this by receiving the butt plug and getting caught not wearing it twice.

You can also use the blue flame in the debug room. Instructions are in the changelog.
Thanks.
love the game and always fun to play, always worth the wait between updates

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
i was just playing it and i realized it is connected to magic fendom. nostalgia i remmeber a scene of justins room in magic fendom and now another here hehe

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes