RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
I'm totally bothered by the fact that u think women with dicks are sexy for straight men, it's gross!
Also, the new update have forced bi action, that is gross as well, what is wrong with you ??

the majorty of us are interested in seeing what is it like for a man being abused by a woman .... not a woman with dick! and definitely not a MAN!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Corvo3108

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
I'm totally bothered by the fact that u think women with dicks are sexy for straight men, it's gross!
Also, the new update have forced bi action, that is gross as well, what is wrong with you ??

the majorty of us are interested in seeing what is it like for a man being abused by a woman .... not a woman with dick! and definitely not a MAN!
you have the possibility to skip thoses fetishs at the begining of the game and for your concern on th patreon there was a poll and futa was the second most voted fetish so your totaly false on that subject to and furthermore the creator can do whatever he want with his own creation .

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
They should work. Let me know if they don't.
I tried earlier, they work so no worries, it's been a while since I last played though, so I just might start over anyway.

Though from what i played before deciding that, it was minted stuff.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

I actually have popularity statistics for all of the fetishes in the game and futanari is the second most popular, so I think you're wrong about the majority of people thing.

The forced bi should be skippable. Are you still seeing it after you've disabled forced-bi?

Last edited:
Reactions: Corvo3108

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I actually have popularity statistics for all of the fetishes in the game and futanari is the second most popular, so I think you're wrong about the most people thing.

The forced bi should be skippable. Are you still seeing it after you've disabled forced-bi?
I got a ballbusting scene with the Annoyed Mom and Gentle Iris route, eve if it is disabled.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
If you continue with a lot of content, then I would really like it if you could to increse again the available save slots.
Or do like a chapter two with a new game or sth, for me the saves start to get less and less again (at 38 or sth).
Would be great :)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
If you continue with a lot of content, then I would really like it if you could to increse again the available save slots.
Or do like a chapter two with a new game or sth, for me the saves start to get less and less again (at 38 or sth).
Would be great :)
The game is getting really close to wrapping up, so you should be fine.

Reactions: Derbaer

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
Maybe is a lot of work to change it now, but a suggestion for future projects, if u name the image files with caps and the code doesnt include the same caps it doesnt work on operating system others than the microsoft ones

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Maybe is a lot of work to change it now, but a suggestion for future projects, if u name the image files with caps and the code doesnt include the same caps it doesnt work on operating system others than the microsoft ones
Good to know.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to release this scene? :oops:

1901248_bi_pee_gentle0.png

And also, could someone tell me if it is possible
to access the dungeon from the rough route?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to release this scene? :oops:

View attachment 1880955

And also, could someone tell me if it is possible
to access the dungeon from the rough route?
To get that scene you need to lick Sarah's pussy on day 2 and then go to a date with her after coming back from another date with one of the girls from the school. Then you will get that scene in the next day.

To get the dungeon scenes, you need to disobey the mom.

Reactions: lezard123

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
To get that scene you need to lick Sarah's pussy on day 2 and then go to a date with her after coming back from another date with one of the girls from the school. Then you will get that scene in the next day.

To get the dungeon scenes, you need to disobey the mom.
One clarification, you need to be on the gentle route for that scene.

to disobey her on the rough route, you need to get the butt plug or the diaper from your mistress and then refuse to wear it.

• Love
Reactions: lezard123
Oct 9, 2020
In Second Class Need a tip how to get the futanari scene with sister and mother having sex with the lead? do you have to make a particular choice first?

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes