Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I have reached only the first choice of the game and I can't figure out how to move the indicator... I can choose if I'm naked or wearing purple panties, but the indicator doesn't move and is locked on being naked. I've tried every button I can think of... the arrow keys make a SFX sound, but nothing happens.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I have reached only the first choice of the game and I can't figure out how to move the indicator... I can choose if I'm naked or wearing purple panties, but the indicator doesn't move and is locked on being naked. I've tried every button I can think of... the arrow keys make a SFX sound, but nothing happens.
Are you fast forwarding the game?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I was wondering, is the stroller scene also on the gentle route ? I didn't managed to trigger it.
It's in both routes. You have to get the sissy baby outfit. Currently you can't get it in the gentle route if you have futanari disabled though. I am going to change that, but probably not until the next update.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
my opinion on this game.
1) Lots of scenes, farts, futa, piss, scat and the like.
2) Few scenes of normal fetishes.
3) One sex scene. And that's in a flashback.
Outcome. 5 gigs to become a masochist. Seriously, don't play this. You won't see anything good. All this I looked through the folder pictures.
I won't play it myself. I'm too old for current shit.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
And yes, this game will be much better. Dominant Witches. There's plenty of stuff in there too. But at least there is not as much crap as in this game.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
my opinion on this game.
1) Lots of scenes, farts, futa, piss, scat and the like.
2) Few scenes of normal fetishes.
Define "normal fetishes"?

3) One sex scene. And that's in a flashback.
Outcome. 5 gigs to become a masochist. Seriously, don't play this. You won't see anything good. All this I looked through the folder pictures.
I won't play it myself. I'm too old for current shit.
Again, depends on your personal definition of "good". If seeing the male MC getting abused and humiliated by girls is not your cup of tea, then, yes, don't bother to play (or follow this thread and comment for that matter)!

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes