zero987

Apr 13, 2019
will the free version be released today or next week ? also will you switch to slave high for 2 months or continue will the gentle route and then switch to slave high?

Reactions: Acceptable Trash

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Any issues with the compressed version compared to full size? If it's just lower quality image files, I'm fine with that.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Any issues with the compressed version compared to full size? If it's just lower quality image files, I'm fine with that.
It just compresses the images. I did some tweaking of it this update, so it actually looks a lot better than the old compressed version.

Reactions: lezard123

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Really? Not a single straight penetrative sex scene with other women?
Dudes aiming for a very specific audience where trans women are women enough to have magical powers, but men are not.....and somehow women dont like having sex with men at all unless theyre giving it. Ehhhh to each their own I suppose.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Dudes aiming for a very specific audience where trans women are women enough to have magical powers, but men are not.....and somehow women dont like having sex with men at all unless theyre giving it. Ehhhh to each their own I suppose.
I like the dom part, it's just super weird that there is like one straight woman in the game apparently lol. You can be aggressively dom and like dick at the same time.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes