3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I mean, I understand your thinking there. However, what's your plan to make these girls more attractive LIs, both to the MC and to the players? He knows they intended to dump him, and the only reason they didn't is because he got rich. That is no basis for anything but the most cynical they're using me so I'm gonna use them right back kind of relationship. Is that the game you're planning? It wasn't my impression, but if that's the case, then I guess you're okay to proceed that way.
Seconded. As it stands there is nothing these 'ladies' can do that'd make me as the player want to have them around for anything more than sex and even that's thin.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be playing this. But not for the reasons so many others aren't playing it. I won't be playing it because honestly? Kinda fed up with just ordinary average joes having to become either super rich, total assholes or athletic just to get a girls interest. Know people are gonna perceive that statement as whining and omg this guy must be a neckbeard incel beta, but it's just really stupid. If the person doesn't like you for you? Not worth your time, either way. Good luck with your game, it has potential, but I'm gonna pass.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Katrina has been working pretty heavily on one of the girls, but it's the one that MC has the weakest connection with. She hasn't "closed the deal" yet. Also, the implication is that if we decide to not accept Katrina's "help", she will back off. So maybe it's not quite as bad as you frame it. We'll see when the next update comes.
I went ahead and played it and I see what your saying, I do like the game but I'm not understanding Katrina's thinking? She says she wants to be with you but doesn't spend any time with you instead spends time trying to get Gianna says she's doing it for you? But she already admitted that Gianna will sleep with you in a couple days? So don't need her help with that? Admits Kendra's a no go for her and needs your help to sleep with her? So that leaves Emily but I think a few more times alone with her and your good there to? So why does he need her help sleeping with them? Her logic is flawed the only person that needs help is her to sleep with Kendra? Also wants to be your #1 by sleeping with the girls you've wanted for years?? Instead of sleeping with you? Strange logic all the way around? But maybe that's the point she wants to take the girls and make them hers so she can control you because they obey her? But he already knows that they were going to leave him so he knows there only there because he's rich (possible Kendra exception?) So why he would even agree knowing that all of a sudden she says I want to be with you and yet hasn't even kissed him yet? Wouldn't have anything to do with him before this?? Even when she said I want to be with you there was no romance no intimacy like it's a business deal?? Sorry got on a bit of a rant. Looking forward to seeing where this goes still a little wary though?
Thanks for your time:D

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sorry got on a bit of a rant. Looking forward to seeing where this goes still a little wary though?
Thanks for your time:D
Yup, that pretty much sums up where I'm at with it too! :ROFLMAO: Let's get this dorky rich guy by ignoring him and fucking each other in public every chance we get. He'll love it. He'll be like putty in our hands.

And let's be real, Katrina is nowhere near my "second" girl. I'd probably put Emily there at the moment, mainly because she's not in immediate threat of being fucked by Katrina.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Yup, that pretty much sums up where I'm at with it too! :ROFLMAO: Let's get this dorky rich guy by ignoring him and fucking each other in public every chance we get. He'll love it. He'll be like putty in our hands.

And let's be real, Katrina is nowhere near my "second" girl. I'd probably put Emily there at the moment, mainly because she's not in immediate threat of being fucked by Katrina.
I'm with you on that, and are we to assume there isn't one straight girl in the bunch? There all bi? It's what I liked about freeloading family there were the 2 girls who had a thing with each other and with mc but the other friend in the group was straight she liked guys not girls and was only into the mc? But Katrina assumes that she can have sex with any of them even Kendra with mc's help? No straight girls at all?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm with you on that, and are we to assume there isn't one straight girl in the bunch? There all bi? It's what I liked about freeloading family there were the 2 girls who had a thing with each other and with mc but the other friend in the group was straight she liked guys not girls and was only into the mc? But Katrina assumes that she can have sex with any of them even Kendra with mc's help? No straight girls at all?
I think what Katrina is saying is that she sees Kendra as kind of a lost cause (either because Kendra is completely straight or at the least isn't attracted to Katrina), and it will be far easier to get her into MC's bed than her own. We'll have to wait and see how it turns out, but my understanding of the choice that Katrina posed to MC is that if he agrees, Katrina will be allowed to sleep with the other girls in his harem in exchange for helping him put it together and keeping it together, but if he doesn't agree, she won't. I'm not familiar with the Anime/Manga that is referenced though so I might be missing some details.

And don't get me started on Freeloading Family. I'm in mourning over here for how Leah's path turned out... :cry:

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I've read the comments about the simp protagonist. I get it, but it's intended to start out that way on purpose a bit. In real life if we hit it big we'd insta drop anyone clearly trying to get with us for our money. Some of this game is about the protagonist improving himself. He's going to be getting smarter, learning to dress better, getting in shape, gaining confidence, etc. so I've started him a little lower so he has room to grow.
I get it, but it was his complete lack of reaction when Kendra told him the truth and when he saw the rest acted as if nothing was wrong, I didn't feel pity or sympathy for the MC just frustration at not calling them out, will we be able to drop girls, will there be more less awful girls, there is potential here and I agree with some of the others that it feels more like Katrina's harem than the MC's and with the opening scene in the coffee shop it feels like they will never really like him, this was only the first release and the girls are hot and renders look good, the next release will be interesting to see how moves on:)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I think what Katrina is saying is that she sees Kendra as kind of a lost cause (either because Kendra is completely straight or at the least isn't attracted to Katrina), and it will be far easier to get her into MC's bed than her own. We'll have to wait and see how it turns out, but my understanding of the choice that Katrina posed to MC is that if he agrees, Katrina will be allowed to sleep with the other girls in his harem in exchange for helping him put it together and keeping it together, but if he doesn't agree, she won't. I'm not familiar with the Anime/Manga that is referenced though so I might be missing some details.

And don't get me started on Freeloading Family. I'm in mourning over here for how Leah's path turned out... :cry:
You could be right I had takin the text as it would be easier for Katrina to get Kendra with mc there like maybe three-way but she could be meaning it your way? It just seems to me that Gianna already wants mc, Kendra already leaning that way also, so I'm still not sure why we need her help? And all the girls but Katrina have either kissed or hugged on mc or shown some form of affection for all Katrina's I want to be with you no affection shown it's more a business deal? She has shown Gianna more affection then you? So I don't understand how were supposed to make her our second let alone our first?? I am also not real familiar with the anime but my daughter loved it so I will ask her for a synopsis maybe get some insight?

Yes also disappointed with Leah ending seems since last update everything has gone terrible it's a damn shame was one of my favorites still real good my top 5 probably but the endings are not good, like his hearts not into it anymore:cry:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 07/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Second girl's happiness" version "Ch4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Second girl's happiness" versione "Ch4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 13/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Second girl's happiness" version "Ch3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Second girl's happiness" versione "Ch3".

Update 22/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Second girl's happiness" version "Ch2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Second girl's happiness" versione "Ch2".

Here is the Italian translation of "Second girl's happiness" version "Ch1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Second girl's happiness" versione "Ch1".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

dude155

Apr 25, 2020
One of the girls will see if she can dominate you and it will be one of the routes of the game, but not the main one.

There will also be a choice right at the beginning of chapter 2 that will determine if she will seduce or dominate (or neither) the other girls as well.
looking forward for this!
amazing game so far!
and more femdom!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well...

Overall the renders look good though the models used are rather standard. In addition the fact that it's not in engrish was a refreshing surprise. I knew going into it that it was unlikely that I would like it as I am not a fan of unavoidable domination in games. However, since there wasn't likely to be much of that content in the first chapter of the game I decided to give it a shot. It's unfortunate that I ended up detesting every single one of the "Love Interests" in the game to the point that it seems continuing this game would be futile, they all are physically appealing but have the shittiest personalities. I just am too old to play a game where the MC is hate fucking a bunch of gold diggers. In addition to those two issues my number one problem with this, and so many games, is the lack of decisions to make. At no point is the player given an option on how to treat someone or a dialogue choice to make, instead the player has to watch as the MC continually proves to be an idiot when it comes to hot women who want to spend his money. He is really terrible at choosing friends and I can only hope that he eventually makes better ones.

Anyway, thank you dev for sharing your game. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I love how all them bitches change there tune the second they find out he is a millionaire the guy should run from them gold digging bitches big time cause this dumb ass MC is damn fool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I love all them bitches change there tune the second they find out he is a millionaire.
Dev should give us an option to test them at some point ... have the MC tell the bitches he's broke and see how they react. I expect to see nothing but love and unconditional support from ALL of them.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A big slap in the face to us all who are wrongfully accusing them of being gold diggers not loving GFs.:sneaky:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Dev should give us an option to test them at some point ... have the MC tell the bitches he's broke and see how they react. I expect to see nothing but love and unconditional support from ALL of them.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A big slap in the face to us all who are wrongfully accusing them of being gold diggers not loving GFs.:sneaky:
They are full on gold diggers they have terrible personalities. The MC is a idiots for trusting these bitches.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Seeing all the jabs about "gold-diggers" and "simps" is disheartening, I'll try it anyways maybe it still has a femdom route left untouched. "Simp" in particular seems to shame submissive males, which is basically kink-shaming. Basically both females and males who don't subscribe to traditional stereotypes are shamed here. Maybe we should start calling dominant male characters "hobgoblins" and submissive female characters "cheapettes" or something.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Seeing all the jabs about "gold-diggers" and "simps" is disheartening, I'll try it anyways maybe it still has a femdom route left untouched. "Simp" in particular seems to shame submissive males, which is basically kink-shaming.
I haven't used this particular term even once in my life, but - and I'm writing this as someone who enjoys femdom - MC here is not very bright and it has nothing to do with him being submissive or not. He simply cannot grasp the simple fact that the girls are not for him, but for his money. There is a femdom route there however, which makes sense given the wrecker/findom context, but with other girls he seems to be extremely naive guy. Also, personally I don't like femdom when the only motivation for the girl are guy's money, imo there should be smth more (even the simple but sincere enjoyment from seeing male humiliated); the game may evolve into smth interesting though if the characters will be better developed and the player will have more freedom.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I haven't used this particular term even once in my life, but - and I'm writing this as someone who enjoys femdom - MC here is not very bright and it has nothing to do with him being submissive or not. He simply cannot grasp the simple fact that the girls are not for him, but for his money. There is a femdom route there however, which makes sense given the wrecker/findom context, but with other girls he seems to be extremely naive guy. Also, personally I don't like femdom when the only motivation for the girl are guy's money, imo there should be smth more (even the simple but sincere enjoyment from seeing male humiliated); the game may evolve into smth interesting though if the characters will be better developed and the player will have more freedom.
Thanks for the reply, yes it makes sense then, still I saw "simp" being used towards anyone who is submissive towards females in many places. Its the newest meme together with "Karen", they appeared right after the "ok boomer" meme.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply, yes it makes sense then, still I saw "simp" being used towards anyone who is submissive towards females in many places. Its the newest meme together with "Karen", they appeared right after the "ok boomer" meme.
Simp is not at all like "Karen" or "ok Boomer". I don't use the term at all, really (though I agree with everyone here who thinks the MC is a total idiot). Kinkshaming is wrong. The other two aren't anything like that. Stale, maybe? But nothing like kinkshaming

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes