3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
im using friend in a loose way because the game makes you be her friend, for me i would of told her to jog on before the trip and just took Kendra and Gianna
I still find it interesting that people play this thinking the MC is going to be anything but a simp, I mean we see he has no pride or self worth to speak of, this isn't directed at you just a general observation.

As for me I would not have taken any of them, Kendra is just as bad as Katrina if not worse to me.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Its a femdom game not real life king
The fact you say this is a femdom game I would normally argue, but even on the none sub path if you want to call it that the MC is still pathetic as all hell. This is not a dig at anyone's kink. If you are on the femdom path his attitude is fine, but on the none sub path his attitude is just BS.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I still find it interesting that people play this thinking the MC is going to be anything but a simp, I mean we see he has no pride or self worth to speak of, this isn't directed at you just a general observation.

As for me I would not have taken any of them, Kendra is just as bad as Katrina if not worse to me.
i know hes a pathetic loser and when hes not he comes across abit of a douche like if you have the Kat stare and he makes the marina girl suck his dick

Reactions: eddie987

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

I mean, MC has the body, dick and money. There is literally 3 huge reasons not to be a simp.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I mean, MC has the body, dick and money. There is literally 3 huge reasons not to be a simp.
The game is 4 chapters in and the MC is still a simp, it is safe to say that he is just a loser by nature. Having money a big dick and a nice body has nothing to do with a person's personality, just saying. I mean the moment he found out what they are really like and decided to take them on a trip it was clear he was a simp. Nothing we have seen in the game suggests he is or will be anything but a simp, in fact it it the opposite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
The game is 4 chapters in and the MC is still a simp, it is safe to say that he is just a loser by nature. Having money a big dick and a nice body has nothing to do with a person's personality, just saying. I mean the moment he found out what they are really like and decided to take them on a trip it was clear he was a simp. Nothing we have seen in the game suggests he is or will be anything but a simp, in fact it it the opposite.

Like i replied you earlier, the MC did fuck Alie on the boat, and caused Rachels break up with a devious plan, after fucking her twice in one night. Not really a simp thing to do. Not to mention the fact that you actually were able to say no to Katrina when she asked to raise the budget from 20k to 50k, or saying no to Emily in the shower.

The MC has some sort of a backbone, and after he realises the body+dick+money combo, he will have even more.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
@ Zerek the MC is turning slowly away from beeing an simp, idk your choices maybe thats the problem or you dont played the ch4

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Like i replied you earlier, the MC did fuck Alie on the boat, and caused Rachels break up with a devious plan, after fucking her twice in one night. Not really a simp thing to do. Not to mention the fact that you actually were able to say no to Katrina when she asked to raise the budget from 20k to 50k, or saying no to Emily in the shower.

The MC has some sort of a backbone, and after he realises the body+dick+money combo, he will have even more.
Katrina has completely ignored him and still trying to get Kenda, Emily is still getting things out of him, Rachel looks like a slut a few hours after breaking up with her boyfriend she already fucking him twice and any choice of saying no is useless because its all still happening so yeah he still is a massive simp or a douchebag for breaking a couple up just to fuck a girl

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018

So let me get this straight, your idea of someone not being a simp is, I know these bitches all be gold diggers but I'm going to give them all what they want and take them on a paid vacation. I am not a simp though because I am getting laid and I know they are gold diggers so I have a backbone. But Kat and Emily lied to my face and I do nothing about it but pay more money to a bunch of bitches, but again it's all good I am getting laid. You do realize that is exactly what they wanted, right?

Reactions: Mayonesa

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So let me get this straight, your idea of someone not being a simp is, I know these bitches all be gold diggers but I'm going to give them all what they want and take them on a paid vacation. I am not a simp though because I am getting laid and I know they are gold diggers so I have a backbone. But Kat and Emily lied to my face and I do nothing about it but pay more money to a bunch of bitches, but again it's all good I am getting laid. You do realize that is exactly what they wanted, right?
they getting money, presents, and sex :unsure::unsure: i wonder who the winner is here

Reactions: LordSinner

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

No, my idea of not being a simp is NOT giving them everything they want. Like I said, Katrina with for 20k->50k bump that youll say no, Emily with her giveaways which youll say no. Telling Gianna youll think about her idea of becaming your PA after the vacation, instead of agreeing to it right there like a simp wouldve. Fucking the girl from the hotel reception, breaking up a girl from her boyfriend after you learn he is addicted to your game. Not forgiving the girls, thinking youll just use them for this holiday and end things after. Those things definately wont make you a simp.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
No, my idea of not being a simp is NOT giving them everything they want. Like I said, Katrina with for 20k->50k bump that youll say no, Emily with her giveaways which youll say no. Telling Gianna youll think about her idea of becaming your PA after the vacation, instead of agreeing to it right there like a simp wouldve. Fucking the girl from the hotel reception, breaking up a girl from her boyfriend after you learn he is addicted to your game. Not forgiving the girls, thinking youll just use them for this holiday and end things after. Those things definately wont make you a simp.
The fact you need to emphasize the point of "NOT" everything they want indeed makes him a simp. The fact you give them anything at all makes him a simp. The MC is getting sex and the Bitches are getting money, clothes and a paid vacation and all you get a some fleeting post sexual high and the realization you just did exactly what they wanted you to by giving them anything at all. They are better off than before and you got nothing but sex. If you can't see the MC is just a simp that is on you, I mean Kat is playing the MC(and it seems you as well)like a fiddle.

Since I don't care to continue this talk any further as we clearly have different opinions and neither of use will change our point of view, have a good day.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
As of this moment I wish there was an option to kill the mc off, guys like him don't make it far in real life. Very unrealistic

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So you catch Kat trying her thing on Kendra after telling her to not do anything with the girls and he doesn't even react? Then Emily does that giveaway bullshit again after mc told her to stop using him and again Mc doesn't even react.

I am not even mad, at this point I only like Gianna, Rachel and Alii, I just don't get it. It's so inconsistent.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes