3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Cant wait for the update where MC and the gírls get home from the vacation and you can actually get rid of all of them.
I don't think that will happen, this MC is a loser. I mean just look at what happens even on the none sub path. This may just be me but none of these girls are worth the MC's time and should have been kicked to the curb long ago.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Kat is a total golddiger, ffs she tries to seduce him into doubling, no more than doubling the budget, then when she gets shot down, takes it out on Karina by buying her a coach ticket and embarrassing her.
I agree with you now that Katrina is an absolute gold digger. I went and started the game over again and read what Katrina said and when they bring up going on vacation and the MC talks about how they never wanted to go on vacation with him before.

Then Katrina says: "Well we didn't have money before and now we do!" So she is already looking at the MC's money as if it is hers.

But there is still a problem with Kendra and that is the hot tub scene. The place where Kendra never wanted to take the MC and then all of a sudden not only does she take him there she wants him to kiss her.

So I am on the they are both gold diggers page. For all we know Kendra was trying to get rid of the other girls from being with the MC and that is why she was going to go through with it still after learning of his money and then she was going to go to him later and try and get back together with him. She probably figure since he really likes her and is such a push over it would be easy for her to get back together with him so she wasn't worried about that.

Truthfully though after Kendra tells the MC how they were all going to stop being friends with him. I would have turned the tables on them and kicked all four of them to the curb. No vacation for any of them.

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I don't think that will happen, this MC is a loser. I mean just look at what happens even on the none sub path. This may just be me but none of these girls are worth the MC's time and should have been kicked to the curb long ago.

I mean, at least in my playthrough the MC did actually fuck Alie on the boat, and cause Rachels breakup with a sort of devious plan + fucked her twice. Neither of those are things a complete loser would do. I have hope for the MC to actually take charge after the trip and cut them all out since we players had the option to choose between forgiving and just using them on the trip and then abandoning them.

Katrina is using MC for his money to get clothes/vacations/girls onto a harem with the pretext of it being MCs harem.
Emily is using MC to get her stream blow up in viewers, and to make it profitable.
Gianna asked for a job as a personal assistant of the MC, just to make steady bank of the MC.
Kendra is just sick in the head. Imagine thinking MCs confidence issues would go away with 4 of his closest friends abandoning him, cant go wrong with that plan eh.

I understand it is gonna be a shit ton of work for the dev to write this game properly, if we can actually cut all ties with the girls, permanently. He has to add more girls into the game, which equals more paths. In my opinion these gold diggers just make the game not enjoyable.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I mean, at least in my playthrough the MC did actually fuck Alie on the boat, and cause Rachels breakup with a sort of devious plan + fucked her twice. Neither of those are things a complete loser would do. I have hope for the MC to actually take charge after the trip and cut them all out since we players had the option to choose between forgiving and just using them on the trip and then abandoning them.

Katrina is using MC for his money to get clothes/vacations/girls onto a harem with the pretext of it being MCs harem.
Emily is using MC to get her stream blow up in viewers, and to make it profitable.
Gianna asked for a job as a personal assistant of the MC, just to make steady bank of the MC.
Kendra is just sick in the head. Imagine thinking MCs confidence issues would go away with 4 of his closest friends abandoning him, cant go wrong with that plan eh.

I understand it is gonna be a shit ton of work for the dev to write this game properly, if we can actually cut all ties with the girls, permanently. He has to add more girls into the game, which equals more paths. In my opinion these gold diggers just make the game not enjoyable.
This is not meant to be snarky, but if you don't like/enjoy any of the girls and only want to cut ties with them, shouldn't you just play something else?

Reactions: Tinuss and Maviarab

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, so Katrina is trying her psychological bullshit on Kendra in the club, even when you tell her to back off and you're not playing the sub path... Why exactly? To show it's not working on her? I didn't need a reason to dislike Katrina or the MC (who's acting like she didn't just completely ignore what they talked about) more. And then they are talking about how they're going to be best friends! Someone doing the exact opossite of what you agreed on is definitely best friend material...

Also, once again, Gianna's content makes the most sense. We knew she's submissive, apparently she's also a cuckqueen of some sort and she's pushing Rachel (who just broke up with her boyfriend and is in a vulnerable state) towards you. Everything else just reminded me of those douchebags holding "seminars" about how to get every woman or however they are called, to scam those poor desperate bastards who believe them. He took the flower off her hair so now she'll do anything he'll ask... Ok, sure...

Then we have Emily, putting the MC on the spot about a giveaway, even after she supposedly realised she was taking advandage of him and regretted it! At least she showed some signs of affection on the boat I guess...

I don't know. There are a lot of inconsistencies, probably because of all the different decisions and paths you can take. Again, the idea of the game is good, but the execution needs work and a lot more attention to details.

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
This is not meant to be snarky, but if you don't like/enjoy any of the girls and only want to cut ties with them, shouldn't you just play something else?

Yes and no, the dev hinted the cutting ties part so Im still willing to give it a chance. I believe the girls are made really unlikeble at the start on purpose. Maybe there is some sort of phoenix story there for few of the girls if you cant cut them all out. Katrina 100% has to go, and if MC is taking charge and shaping the girls more to his will, it might turn out pretty enjoyable.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the story is all over the place Kat is still trying to get Kendra, Emily still has you whipped and your still buying her stuff, your still being forced into sleeping with any girl you see, the way everyone is talking sounds like the choice of forgive them or not is pointless and now we have to start having threesomes and turning into a bit of a douche

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Another fantastic update! Absolutely love where the femdom content is going. And the Female/Female scenes are so fucking hot!!!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok, so Katrina is trying her psychological bullshit on Kendra in the club, even when you tell her to back off and you're not playing the sub path... Why exactly? To show it's not working on her? I didn't need a reason to dislike Katrina or the MC (who's acting like she didn't just completely ignore what they talked about) more. And then they are talking about how they're going to be best friends! Someone doing the exact opossite of what you agreed on is definitely best friend material...

Also, once again, Gianna's content makes the most sense. We knew she's submissive, apparently she's also a cuckqueen of some sort and she's pushing Rachel (who just broke up with her boyfriend and is in vulnerable a state) towards you. Everything else just reminded me of those douchebags holding "seminars" about how to get every woman or however they are called, to scam those poor desperate bastards who believe them. He took the flower off her hair so now she'll do anything he'll ask... Ok, sure...

Then we have Emily, putting the MC on the spot about a giveaway, even after she supposedly realised she was taking advandage of him and regretted it! At least she showed some signs of affection on the boat I guess...

I don't know. There are a lot of inconsistencies, probably because of all the different decisions and paths you can take. Again, the idea of the game is good, but the execution needs work and a lot more attention to details.
Pretty much agree with all that. After that update I'm still pro Kendra & Gianna and anti Kat & Emiliy. Emily straight up took advantage of him again putting him on the spot with the announcement during her stream. What pissed me off the most about that whole scene was the MC didn't seem to notice or say anything about it afterwards. Less than a day (maybe 2) later and she's broken her promise.

Same with Kat... tell her to stay the fuck away from the girls and she's trying her mind games shit on Kendra. At least Kendra doesn't seem to be giving in to it. Again it pissed me off the MC didn't say anything about after noticing it twice. Otherwise very little Kendra content, so can't say more.

Gianna I'm loving more and more, a submissive cuckqueen ftw. Even though she asked for a job, I don't see anything wrong with that. At least she's prepared to work for the money rather than just leeching of him, like Emily and Kat.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Pretty much agree with all that. After that update I'm still pro Kendra & Gianna and anti Kat & Emiliy. Emily straight up took advantage of him again putting him on the spot with the announcement during her stream. What pissed me off the most about that whole scene was the MC didn't seem to notice or say anything about it afterwards. Less than a day (maybe 2) later and she's broken her promise.

Same with Kat... tell her to stay the fuck away from the girls and she's trying her mind games shit on Kendra. At least Kendra doesn't seem to be giving in to it. Again it pissed me off the MC didn't say anything about after noticing it twice. Otherwise very little Kendra content, so can't say more.

Gianna I'm loving more and more, a submissive cuckqueen ftw. Even though she asked for a job, I don't see anything wrong with that. At least she's prepared to work for the money rather than just leeching of him, like Emily and Kat.
Yeah. Like I've said before, for me only Gianna seems to be kind of redeemable so far. It looks like the MC is hitting the right spots with her and you can see her actually trying to help him with Rachel for instance, so I can believe her change of heart. Her first interaction with him after he got rich wasn't any better than the rest, but the whole submissiveness thing works and we know see was never that close with him before, so I guess her "betrayal" at the start of the game is less damaging. I don't see asking for a job as a bad thing, since she apparently has the qualifications for it and like you said she's not asking for charity, but she wants to work.

I still can't say the same thing for Kendra because of the thong/hot tub scene. That felt way too manipulative for me to trust her. Everything else makes sense in her redemption arc, but when you want to protect someone from "gold diggers" you don't invite him to your pool after years, wearing a thong bikini for the first time in front of him and then inviting him over again for the first time in your hot tub... It took away a lot from the whole "I'm trying to protect you, because I care for you" vibe, that scene was supposed to have.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah. Like I've said before, for me only Gianna seems to be kind of redeemable so far. It looks like the MC is hitting the right spots with her and you can see her actually trying to help him with Rachel for instance, so I can believe her change of heart. Her first interaction with him after he got rich wasn't any better than the rest, but the whole submissiveness thing works and we know see was never that close with him before, so I guess her "betrayal" at the start of the game is less damaging. I don't see asking for a job as a bad thing, since she apparently has the qualifications for it and like you said she's not asking for charity, but she wants to work.

I still can't say the same thing for Kendra because of the thong/hot tub scene. That felt way too manipulative for me to trust her. Everything else makes sense in her redemption arc, but when you want to protect someone from "gold diggers" you don't invite him to your pool after years, wearing a thong bikini for the first time in front of him and then inviting him over again for the first time in your hot tub... It took away a lot from the whole "I'm trying to protect you, because I care for you" vibe, that scene was supposed to have.
i only really like Kendra and Gianna, dont care about any of the others and would of already ditched them if i could same with the new girls, Rachel has a boyfriend then a few hours after finishing with him already fucking the mc twice and the other one not interested but guess will have to fuck her at some point as well because we not getting choices not to, it would be better if we could choose who we want in our harem or not to have one at all

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not gonna lie, I am bias towards Kendra because smoking hot redhead...

• Haha
Reactions: eddie987

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Katrina is the worst kind of friend you can have first she tries to con more money out of you by using her body, then turns petty and only books Kendra into a lesser seat on the plane, then tries to use you to form her own harem so she can sleep with all the girls and maybe let you join in, when you tell her no and to leave them alone she blatantly lies to your face and continues to try and get the girls and finally she tells you how good friends you are and could be more intimate best friends

Sep 19, 2020
Katrina is the worst kind of friend you can have first she tries to con more money out of you by using her body, then turns petty and only books Kendra into a lesser seat on the plane, then tries to use you to form her own harem so she can sleep with all the girls and maybe let you join in, when you tell her no and to leave them alone she blatantly lies to your face and continues to try and get the girls and finally she tells you how good friends you are and could be more intimate best friends
she the hottest one too tho it is what it is as they say

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I would never call Katrina a friend.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes