3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Second Girls Happiness Chapter1-4 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
It's like if the dev is trying to make me dislike Kat and Emily even more than I do now, which I didn't think was even possible. Kat is trying her stare thing on Kendra after you told her not to and Emily is using you again to get her stream more popular after you told her to stop taking advantage of you. And Mc is just cool with both of those things. Kendra I don't really care about either but I guess she's better than those two. Gianna on the other hand, I started to really like and the side girls are cool too.

I also had to replay because apparently I learned that stare thing from Kat and it results in some really weird situations (You just stare at Alii, don't say a word and she starts sucking your dick because you took a flower from her hair???) So yeah, I think that scene is better if you try to seduce her as a normal person. Well... As normal as it can be in this game.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I also had to replay because apparently I learnt that stare thing from Kat and it results in some really weird situations (You just stare at Alii, don't say a word and she starts sucking your dick because you took a flower from her hair???) So yeah, I think that scene is better if you try to seduce her as a normal person. Well... As normal as it can be in this game.
Yeah, I got the same weird scene with Alii and then I read in a comment that you can actually bang her and had to check the script to find what I did wrong. If you don't "learn" that dumb stare thing from Katrina, you also get an extra (one on one) scene with Rachel.

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The problem in this game is that the Dev propably never intended that the girl's would be hated when the game first got released. After the reaktion that player's had for the girl's the Dev is trying to redeem them for the player and that seems to result in inconsistent writing. I mean if you are on the path when Kat is supposed to build the harem for you that scene in the club makes scenes but if you tell her not to do anything with the other girl's the writing doesn't match the scene.

Also there are some comments to get rid of the first girl's when they return from Hawaii and I think thats a problem for the Dev because if he does that and we get new girl's the name of the game doesn't make sense anymore, I think the second girl is supposed to be Kat who sees herself behind Kendra and that is also the reason why she wanted to help the MC build his harem.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The problem in this game is that the Dev propably never intended that the girl's would be hated when the game first got released. After the reaktion that player's had for the girl's the Dev is trying to redeem them for the player and that seems to result in inconsistent writing. I mean if you are on the path when Kat is supposed to build the harem for you that scene in the club makes scenes but if you tell her not to do anything with the other girl's the writing doesn't match the scene.

Also there are some comments to get rid of the first girl's when they return from Hawaii and I think thats a problem for the Dev because if he does that and we get new girl's the name of the game doesn't make sense anymore, I think the second girl is supposed to be Kat who sees herself behind Kendra and that is also the reason why she wanted to help the MC build his harem.
I think the original idea (for the main path of the game) was that the second girl (Kat) was supposed to be the MC's wing(wo)man who'll help him get the rest of them. The thing is that (even if we ignore that they all came off as gold diggers, hence unlikeable for a lot of people, right of the start) as soon as they found out he got rich, they all threw themselves at him, so why would he need a wingman?

Then it's what you said about the dev trying to make the girls more likeable that messed things up even more and lead to some inconsistencies. The main ones are the two a lot of people pointed out. Katrina trying her thing with Kendra and Emily putting the MC on the spot for another giveaway. These things shouldn't happen on every path. You also have a scene with Gianna telling you that you asked her to keep everyone busy because you wanted to seduce Alii, when if you go with Katrina's stare thing, she's the one doing that and Gianna isn't involved at all.

The dev is "branching out" more than he can manage. Was there really a need for two different outcomes in that scene with Alii? An alternative scene were Katrina doesn't hit on Kendra if you tell her to back off and/or Emily is not using the MC after saying she won't do that again, would make more sense.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think the original idea (for the main path of the game) was that the second girl (Kat) was supposed to be the MC's wing(wo)man who'll help him get the rest of them. The thing is that (even if we ignore that they all came off as gold diggers, hence unlikeable for a lot of people, right of the start) as soon as they found out he got rich, they all threw themselves at him, so why would he need a wingman?

Then it's what you said about the dev trying to make the girls more likeable that messed things up even more and lead to some inconsistencies. The main ones are the two a lot of people pointed out. Katrina trying her thing with Kendra and Emily putting the MC on the spot for another giveaway. These things shouldn't happen on every path. You also have a scene with Gianna telling you that you asked her to keep everyone busy because you wanted to seduce Alii, when if you go with Katrina's stare thing, she's the one doing that and Gianna isn't involved at all.

The dev is "branching out" more than he can manage. Was there really a need for two different outcomes in that scene with Alii? An alternative scene were Katrina doesn't hit on Kendra if you tell her to back off and/or Emily is not using the MC after saying she won't do that again, would make more sense.
I get what you're saying, but even better and hear me out here.... what if the MC told Kat and Emily to pack their bags and GTFO. He can then bring Rachel into the Harem and find a new 4th girl. Gianna can get promoted to number 2.

Profit. :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I get what you're saying, but even better and hear me out here.... what if the MC told Kat and Emily to pack their bags and GTFO. He can then bring Rachel into the Harem and find a new 4th girl. Gianna can get promoted to number 2.

Profit. :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nooo...sorry dude...I like ya...but....wtf?

Gianna becomes number one, Rachel becomes the second girl and Alii and Kendra (jury still out on her with myself) can fight for scraps!

• Wow
Reactions: Naxos and eddie987

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nooo...sorry dude...I like ya...but....wtf?

Gianna becomes number one, Rachel becomes the second girl and Alii and Kendra (jury still out on her with myself) can fight for scraps!
And here i thought we were friends.
That's fighting talk. Don't you dis Kendra. :mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Doubt Alii will leave Haw... Kendra and Gianna don't have much for them back home, the MC kicks Kat and Emily out. The MC and Kendra (#1 girl) and Gianna relocate to Hawaii and Rachel and Alii join them.

HBI

Aug 10, 2020
The whole Kat situation could be solved with one solid a2m scene. Note, the MC hasn't fucked her yet. Because, in the heat of the moment...

Staying tuned.

Aug 14, 2017
Not going to lie, I immediately closed out of the game after the girls pulled the "oh he's got money now, let's not unfriend him' BS. I have zero tolerance for snakes and gold diggers.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a girl who is not interested in the MC just for his money? Or will we have to settle for these 4 bitches.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/11/09: Updated Mod, 0.4

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4 - Credit ShaddyModda
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4 - Credit OscarSix
Download: - -

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
As of this moment I wish there was an option to kill the mc off, guys like him don't make it far in real life. Very unrealistic
Unrealistic as opposed to an MC that has all girls falling for him the moment they see him, immediately swearing off all other guys and asking his permission before doing anything with any of his other girls? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy those games too, but there must be at least hundreds of those out there already. I personally like it that the dev takes an original angle with this one.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I was surprised a bit to find that the Harem idea is really the Beta route. After playing the other choice, I went back and picked the Harem one because I thought something might actually happen with Katrina, but as it turns out it's really just the route where she's the one in control. Definitely a nice twist on the FemDom/Harem idea.

Reactions: mickster101

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm glad that I had not tried this story until now, because during the earlier part of the story I find most of the cast quite unlikable.
At least in the latter part it seems, for now, as though the MC's success may have been a catalyst, rather than deciding factor, in the LIs realising they were being cunts and then the MC realising he was being a beta/simp for so long.

assuming you're not on the sub path, I didn't and have no intention of playing through that side of the story.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
one thing for sure, dev keeps mixing up katrina & kendra dialogues + isn't the spotlight guy timmy & stewardess name Tessa? (maybe should have done a play through test).
1604959476479.png
1604959539777.png
also i'm wondering since dev knows what poi is but don't know that a "flower necklace" is a lei (pronounced as lay).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes