3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
ummmm abandoned tag ????????????????
We can't talk about abandoned tag for 2 months with no update when most of the devs make an update every 3 months. him making a monthly update is a privilege and he did not charge his patreon for december...
I would like to see the abandoned tag on some other games that did not get an update for a year like MC.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I hope this game doesn't get abandoned. After a rocky start,the dev has done much much better at making at least some of the female characters likeable again. And I'm curious to see where the story goes.

Especially after the choice between forgiveness,and fuck these hoes.

Last edited:
May 8, 2020
Welp, it is now almost 2 months since the last communication from Obrecht, which claimed on November 29th that chapter five would be out a week from then...I understand that pledges for Patreon were paused for December, but now January is almost over and still...nothing...Also seems to have a SubscribeStar too with no updates of any kind on there.

It is a really shame if this project is just getting abandoned, like many promising games before it. It has a lot of potential and I hope that the dev continues...only time will tell....

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Welp, it is now almost 2 months since the last communication from Obrecht, which claimed on November 29th that chapter five would be out a week from then...I understand that pledges for Patreon were paused for December, but now January is almost over and still...nothing...Also seems to have a SubscribeStar too with no updates of any kind on there.

It is a really shame if this project is just getting abandoned, like many promising games before it. It has a lot of potential and I hope that the dev continues...only time will tell....
Well, you can ask Obrecht13, the game's dev directly since he/she seems to be active on this site, the last time only a few hours ago.

Reactions: Halalidin

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
No, last communication was in end of november, where he claimed to release the update in one week, but he never did :(

• Sad
Reactions: Naxos
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes