3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe we can draw him in?

Hey Aristos, didn't you say you shagged Obrecht's sister the other day? :whistle:
Gianna's his sister??!! :eek:

Shit Obrecht13 I didn't know. I feel so stupid now.
I just want you to know that my feelings for her are honest and pure, I'm not joking.
She told me she lost her dad years ago so it will be an honour to see her walk down the aisle by your side :oops:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really hope that the whining is apologized for if it ever comes to light that something actually happened to him. I mean we are living in the pandemic still, who the hell knows.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I really hope that the whining is apologized for if it ever comes to light that something actually happened to him. I mean we are living in the pandemic still, who the hell knows.
I kept an eye on his profile on this site and he was online every day so if he wanted to say something about the status of his game he could but he doesn't and that tells me the game is probably dead.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I kept an eye on his profile on this site and he was online every day so if he wanted to say something about the status of his game he could but he doesn't and that tells me the game is probably dead.
We were bitching about the game at first ( well, mostly you guys, not me...don't quote me though :p), and the intro could have been handled a bit better, but the game is really getting better with every update, and so are the impressions. It's a shame to drop it now.

Reactions: mickster101

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
We were bitching about the game at first ( well, mostly you guys, not me...don't quote me though :p), and the intro could have been handled a bit better, but the game is really getting better with every update, and so are the impressions. It's a shame to drop it now.
Yeah, I missed the original intro and got into this after the rework. It has been getting better and better each update. I've really been enjoying it, and hoping to see a surprise update soon.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, I missed the original intro and got into this after the rework. It has been getting better and better each update. I've really been enjoying it, and hoping to see a surprise update soon.
The intro wasn't changed, after the complaints, the Dev implemented the option to play the MC so that he doesn't just accept what the girls wanted to do before he got rich. If the Dev just abandoned the game this change may be a reason why because developing 2 completely different routes is much harder than only the beta route it seemed the game was going for.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The intro wasn't changed, after the complaints, the Dev implemented the option to play the MC so that he doesn't just accept what the girls wanted to do before he got rich. If the Dev just abandoned the game this change may be a reason why because developing 2 completely different routes is much harder than only the beta route it seemed the game was going for.
And those two routes ended up with even more branches. We already saw some mix ups between them in the last update. I don't think he wanted to go for full beta in the main story though. He said from the start that there will be a sub route with one of the girls (he obviously meant Katrina), but it won't be the main one. He probably didn't expect that intro scene with the girls, before the MC shows up, to get such strong response and that messed up his whole plan, since except for the MC's character development, he also had to try and make the girls less unlikable.

Now, since we were getting closer to the point where they'd have to return home, that would mean not just a different scene here and there, but pretty much two completely different games, one of which (if you forgive them) would have multiple branches... I'm getting tired just thinking about the extra work he'd have to do to make it work!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ah ok, I thought it had changed a bit. Dev's should stick with their original plan and make the game they want. My least liked games are one's where devs have no idea what they want to do and just add or remove stuff based on comments.

That said, personally I'm glad it went the direction it did. I've grown rather fond of this even if there are few little things I still don't like. Like Kat getting a little to handsie with Kenda and trying her mind trick dom bs after the MC smacks down her offer to help and tells her to keep her hands to herself. And the gamer girl totally breaking her word in the shower about using him and ambushing him on her last stream. That's easy to fix though in a new scene by punishing her in some way.

I'm really hoping it's not dead.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Like Kat getting a little to handsie with Kenda and trying her mind trick dom bs after the MC smacks down her offer to help and tells her to keep her hands to herself. And the gamer girl totally breaking her word in the shower about using him and ambushing him on her last stream. That's easy to fix though in a new scene by punishing her in some way.
I think that are all problems that came up because he changed the game but to be honest if he hadn't changed it so the player can decide if he wanted to forgive the girls or not I wouldn't give a fuck about the game and simply ignore it. But even with the change for me, it is sort of not enough because the decision to forgive them and how the vacation goes should be after he hears what the girls talked about before he arrived in the beginning.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I think that are all problems that came up because he changed the game but to be honest if he hadn't changed it so the player can decide if he wanted to forgive the girls or not I wouldn't give a fuck about the game and simply ignore it. But even with the change for me, it is sort of not enough because the decision to forgive them and how the vacation goes should be after he hears what the girls talked about before he arrived in the beginning.
His decision to forgive comes well after he knows what they said at the beginning. The dev added that decision to address the hate the girls got from a lot of players. I was fine with the opening because it showed the MC was a simp who then had the choice of alpha'ing up, or continuing to be simptastic. He can now choose to take revenge on them by using and discarding them (not built yet, and may never be built). I understand why people reacted poorly. The dev has gone radio silent, so the fate of the game is (to quote Donald Rumsfeld) a known unknown.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
If the difficulties caused by the change are indeed the reason this is now in limbo, that would be a stark warning to devs about not making knee-jerk changes to your game in response to some vocal criticism. Sure, you can listen to suggestions but don't compromise your vision of your game. Your chances of fully getting the dislikers on board are low and you run the risk of also alienating the ones who did like it. Or alternatively, increase your workload so much with different paths and variables that you get overwhelmed.

When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

It would be a shame if this is abandoned but I won't give up hope just yet. Luckily we have enough to play in the meantime!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you don't forgive the girls, then it's an early ending imo. Why would you play otherwise, to get revenge on them ? making them your slaves ?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If the difficulties caused by the change are indeed the reason this is now in limbo, that would be a stark warning to devs about not making knee-jerk changes to your game in response to some vocal criticism. Sure, you can listen to suggestions but don't compromise your vision of your game. Your chances of fully getting the dislikers on board are low and you run the risk of also alienating the ones who did like it. Or alternatively, increase your workload so much with different paths and variables that you get overwhelmed.

When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.

It would be a shame if this is abandoned but I won't give up hope just yet. Luckily we have enough to play in the meantime!
IF it's abandoned we have no idea why, could be for any number of reasons. The dev has been radio silent on it. We can all assume reasons for why, but unless he shares, it will just be assumption. At the very least I'd expect a post on patreon/start or whatever support platform the dev uses about it. Even if it's just a "Stopping work on this for personal reasons".

The fact there is nothing would normally lead me to think it was related to health or something, but he's been lurking here from time to time, which seems to indicate he's healthy enough to do so.

For now I'm just going to keep hoping.

Reactions: mickster101

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
IF it's abandoned we have no idea why, could be for any number of reasons. The dev has been radio silent on it. We can all assume reasons for why, but unless he shares, it will just be assumption. At the very least I'd expect a post on patreon/start or whatever support platform the dev uses about it. Even if it's just a "Stopping work on this for personal reasons".

The fact there is nothing would normally lead me to think it was related to health or something, but he's been lurking here from time to time, which seems to indicate he's healthy enough to do so.

For now I'm just going to keep hoping.
I am with you in that hope. Dev has gone silent on all channels, Patreon, here, email. Though he owes me nothing, just a simple message would be nice. But, as I have discovered in my time here on Earth, what we want is oftentimes denied us. No hard feelings, I hope all is well in his world.

Reactions: Naxos

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's about three months and the Dev has been active at this site recently, but has not responded to a DM meant to help confirm their game's status.

Given lack of communications on all channels about the game otherwise, marking this as Abandoned. That status can always be revisited if new information arrives.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It's about three months and the Dev has been active at this site recently, but has not responded to a DM meant to help confirm their game's status.

Given lack of communications on all channels about the game otherwise, marking this as Abandoned. That status can always be revisited if new information arrives.
Gonna guess the dev's gonna start communicating now, that the thread got marked Abandoned.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes