3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Firstly I'd like to say that I do approve of the harem. Though I will also say that I do feel like there should be more options and chances to turn the girls down, specially Kendra, who I do get is our first girl and what not, but would like to turn her down after the speech she gave us firstly, even though it was rightly so still stung and wanted pay back on her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Firstly I'd like to say that I do approve of the harem. Though I will also say that I do feel like there should be more options and chances to turn the girls down, specially Kendra, who I do get is our first girl and what not, but would like to turn her down after the speech she gave us firstly, even though it was rightly so still stung and wanted pay back on her.
:mad:

You misspelt Katerina:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Koulo077

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
All the girls are just terribly horrible people they have nothing redeeming about them at all. I love harem but these horrible bitches killed that dream the harem route is just a damn femdom shit.
I LOVE FEMDOM and the fact that its pissing you off its icing on the cake! :ROFLMAO: Why don't you go and play some of those dismally shitty whore-rape games this site is full of, and leave good games alone?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Really you must have zero taste then now if you would be so kind as to not try and bait fights.
I think you have zero taste if you hate femdom, but that's beside the point, taste is subjective after all, but seeing you going out of your way to insult us who adore female beauty and want to submit to it, its not only tasteless, but quite moronic as well. As I told you before, it makes no sense to complain about a fetish on a game which clearly tags itself with it. I never go into furry games for example only to kinkshame the people who love that thing.

You provoke people and then get amazed that they respond in kind? Go get a life!

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I think you have zero taste if you hate femdom, but that's beside the point, taste is subjective after all, but seeing you going out of your way to insult us who adore female beauty and want to submit to it, its not only tasteless, but quite moronic as well. As I told you before, it makes no sense to complain about a fetish on a game which clearly tags itself with it. I never go into furry games for example only to kinkshame the people who love that thing.
There we go with the kinkshame give me a break and no i was talking about your taste in women you have no taste at all i just spoke the truth that they are horrible bitches and cause they are terrible now stop trying to start fights.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There we go with the kinkshame give me a break and no i was talking about your taste in women you have no taste at all i just spoke the truth that they are horrible bitches and cause they are terrible now stop trying to start fights.
I give you a break if you stop grand-standing with your simpleton attacks on other people's fetishes. You have not spoken any truth, one person's "horrible bitch" is another person's dream girl. I love mean girls, I think they are cool and sexy. Femdom is supposed to feature mean and horrible "bitches", the only difference is, that for me they are the more perfect the more horrible they seem to you. Why can't you wrap your head around that? Maledom games feature horrible creep males from my pov, yet I don't go into maledom games to enlighten maledom lovers about it, because 1. its pointless, since they like it that way 2. its none of my business to tell people what they should like.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But there is a tag for it. Sooo...it's on you.

However, they are mostly dislikable for many reasons...not a single one being the femdom aspect (which only one tries and is optional anyway).

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I give you a break if you stop grand-standing with your simpleton attacks on other people's fetishes. You have not spoken any truth, one person's "horrible bitch" is another person's dream girl. I love mean girls, I think they are cool and sexy. Femdom is supposed to feature mean and horrible "bitches", the only difference is, that for me they are the more perfect the more horrible they seem to you. Why can't you wrap your head around that? Maledom games feature horrible creep males from my pov, yet I don't go into maledom games to enlighten maledom lovers about it, because 1. its pointless, since they like it that way 2. its none of my business to tell people what they should like.
Well i spoke my opinion on how they are terrible bitches i so we are done here i said what a wanted to say.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Do you guys know what the DomPractice stat does ? I didn't take it because I try to avoid getting katrina dom points, but it sounds like it could be great :unsure:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Do you guys know what the DomPractice stat does ? I didn't take it because I try to avoid getting katrina dom points, but it sounds like it could be great :unsure:
That is when you choose your own path, but learn Katrina's techniques. You have to go to the bar with her to get the stat going.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The story is getting interesting. There are multiple choices that impact all the characters' attitudes and the scenes we get, I like that. There are 3 main paths now.

However, I must insist. I wrote this before and it's only got worse with the last update: sex scenes are mediocre. I have to be totally honest here. They are short, rushed, not sexy.
5-7 renders, 1 position, 2 angles, no cumshot is not a sex scene.
For what it's worth.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The story is getting interesting. There are multiple choices that impact all the characters' attitudes and the scenes we get, I like that. There are 3 main paths now.

However, I must insist. I wrote this before and it's only got worse with the last update: sex scenes are mediocre. I have to be totally honest here. They are short, rushed, not sexy.
5-7 renders, 1 position, 2 angles, no cumshot is not a sex scene.
For what it's worth.
I am a huge fan of this game, and am happy to see people starting to come around to the game. Yeah, the sex scenes could use some work, but this is a first-time effort, and the overall game is quite sexy.

I think there are 5 paths available, revolving around the main choice of MC doing things on his own, or having Katrina help with the harem.

1. MC high confidence: MC is the alpha dog, taking what he wants.
2. MC low confidence: MC on his own, but not quite the lead dog. Still does well for himself.
3. MC dominant: MC learns from Katrina her psych techniques, takes charge.
4. Katrina help, low dominance: Katrina helps the MC, MC keeps her at bay. More of a partnership.
5. Katrina help, high dominance: Katrina takes total control. MC is ultimately just a pawn, but you might like the journey!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I am a huge fan of this game, and am happy to see people starting to come around to the game. Yeah, the sex scenes could use some work, but this is a first-time effort, and the overall game is quite sexy.

I think there are 5 paths available, revolving around the main choice of MC doing things on his own, or having Katrina help with the harem.

2. MC low confidence: MC on his own, but not quite the lead dog. Still does well for himself.
4. Katrina help, low dominance: Katrina helps the MC, MC keeps her at bay. More of a partnership.
5. Katrina help, high dominance: Katrina takes total control. MC is ultimately just a pawn, but you might like the journey!
The problem is that the dev isn't doing a very good job at keeping those paths separate, probably because he's branching out too much. For instance like many people mentioned, in this last update even if you go for the 1st path, Katrina is still trying her thing with Kendra and Emily puts the MC on the spot for one more giveaway, which would make sense for paths 2, 5 and even 4, but not for 1 and 3. Not so much that they keep doing the exact opposite of what they said, but because the MC is so chill about it. He's not even a little bit annoyed they basically lied straight to his face. In Emily's case I would've given her the benefit of the doubt, if she apologized afterwards and saying she did it because she had to say something so the people watching the stream won't suspect them or something along those lines, but nope... Both of them acting like it was completely normal for her to use him right after saying she'll never do anything like that again.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

The dev's experience has nothing to do with the amount of game content devoted to the sex scenes. He can do a much better job on that front. If he needs to take a couple more weeks to finish each update, then he should. But a game with such a nice premise and sexy characters deserves something better than that.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes