TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Secret Island android port lastest android version
Was this an attempt at a google search? This isn't google grampa, go find grams if you need some loving, probably safer for ya. The internet's a scary place and you know what doc said about your ticker.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretIsland-0.4.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NocturnalDev

KnowledgeBomb

Jun 22, 2021
Yeah, I come here all the time to answer people. I'll do my best to answer you.

Yes, I'm aware I need someone to do proofreading for me. But these things cost, and it is not like I am getting much at the moment. From time to time, I do read older scenes and try my best to fix older content. I did some proofreading on chapter 1, but that will only show up on version 0.4 (released yesterday).
If you don't feel like fixing it yourself, but still want to help, you could send me any phrase you think sounds weird, and I will rephrase them.

About the MC. Other people have asked me the same. I try to make subtle, but he is not human. Some might even say he is a monster (Some people have theories on this, maybe they are right, maybethey aren't). And one that has a bunch of reasons to hate on humans and humanoids in general (more on that will be revealed later). He arrives at this place, and the only thing he wants is to leave. Only after staying with these people for some time that he learns to like them. The point of his character arc is that he will learn how to deal with this. But even that will depend on some of the choices the player makes.
He is not in any way a good person, but that doesn't mean he can't be nice. He is definitively an evil character. The only factor on being nice or not is how much he likes someone.

If you have any other question, please ask.
I'd be glad o help with some proofreading. I enjoy the story quite a bit but it does need a lot of polish. I do commend you for what you have already done, I know from experience that it takes a lot of work. I'll send you a text file via DM once I've had time to go over it.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I'd be glad o help with some proofreading. I enjoy the story quite a bit but it does need a lot of polish. I do commend you for what you have already done, I know from experience that it takes a lot of work. I'll send you a text file via DM once I've had time to go over it.
Thanks for the help, I'll really appreciate it.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, I come here all the time to answer people. I'll do my best to answer you.

Yes, I'm aware I need someone to do proofreading for me. But these things cost, and it is not like I am getting much at the moment. From time to time, I do read older scenes and try my best to fix older content. I did some proofreading on chapter 1, but that will only show up on version 0.4 .....................and so on
We that follow the game appreciate it both. The you being here to chat and answer question,,and a proofreader/fix older content as well.
We also appreciate the free release... that is a big thumbs up for any decent person on here for many and varied reasons
I believe (and hope) it will result in more people supporting you in the end.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
We that follow the game appreciate it both. The you being here to chat and answer question,,and a proofreader/fix older content as well.
We also appreciate the free release... that is a big thumbs up for any decent person on here for many and varied reasons
I believe (and hope) it will result in more people supporting you in the end.
Thanks for the support!
I'll keep on with these release, the game will always be free to everyone. I'll also keep trying to improve older content whenever I can.

• Love
Reactions: A.K.A87

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Heh, called it, he's a dragon, who was she? Sister? Mother? Lover? The text was better this time, still plenty of cracks but at least i could follow 98% of it without any pauses to figure out wtf was meant.

• Haha

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Secret Island [v0.4.0.3] [NocturnalDev]

Original Size: ~1.5GB
Compressed Size: ~320MB

Win/Linux:
| | |

Mac:
| | |

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Heh, called it, he's a dragon, who was she? Sister? Mother? Lover? The text was better this time, still plenty of cracks but at least i could follow 98% of it without any pauses to figure out wtf was meant.
I wish I could say more about that xD
Well, we'll find out soon enough.
98% is good. I have some people helping with it, but it will take some time until I'll be able to say the quality is good.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Well in a world with magic, transformation magic is a thing right :)
I shall henceforth be expecting my dragon girl soon.
Anyway, I am so looking forward to the dragon (in any form) being introduced to the girls. That should make for a pretty fun scene, but I am sort of concerned about how much the dragon will need to eat and how it will find that food. I can imagine a dragon hunting around the island would be very obvious, but it would have to in order to sustain itself.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Well in a world with magic, transformation magic is a thing right :)
I shall henceforth be expecting my dragon girl soon.
Anyway, I am so looking forward to the dragon (in any form) being introduced to the girls. That should make for a pretty fun scene, but I am sort of concerned about how much the dragon will need to eat and how it will find that food. I can imagine a dragon hunting around the island would be very obvious, but it would have to in order to sustain itself.
Oh yes, she eats big things, and I have some scenes planned for that. Including when she brings something to eat and everyone sees how not nice dragons are while eating. But this island is big, she can travel far and hunt as much as she needs. And we have big game too, deer, bear, boar, finding food won't be a problem. But I believe that it will be a big surprise for everyone when a dragon comes landing at the school. Let's see how everyone will deal with it.

Reactions: Jekzue

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.8.4.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

- 943mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
v0.4.0.4??
nice game!!
Thanks.
I just released 0.4.0.3 as public. Next public release is in a month.
We already have 0.4.4 available at subscribestar/patreon on $5 tier, and next Sunday it will be available on the 1$ tier. But it'll also be available one week early (August 8th) for Discord members.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where the hell does this Renpy store it's game files? I deleted all but the two latest ones for this game under games/saves but I still have pages of saves that I deleted. I checked under the appdata/roaming/renpy and there is no folder there called Secret Island or SecretIsland.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Where the hell does this Renpy store it's game files? I deleted all but the two latest ones for this game under games/saves but I still have pages of saves that I deleted. I checked under the appdata/roaming/renpy and there is no folder there called Secret Island or SecretIsland.
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NocturnalGames\1659107499

Reactions: molitar
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes