3.90 star(s) 108 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
SuperWriter lol gonna be hated for spamming posts here lol.. Any chance we can see a new family business arise to give mc a way out at some point.. with the mothers baking skills, one daughters lawyer skills, ones dance skills and future and the others pro gaming opportunitys there should be a perfect team in place to start a family business that allows them to cut away from the fathers financial hold.. mc would make a great financial manager, mother the baker creative visionary, if you felt like having a season 2 for this story then it could begin with the setting up of the business and them dealing with the day to day running and life challenges they face.. the antagonist could still be the father as he tried everything he can to ruin them after they cast him aside.. the family could do quite well especially with step mothers assistance

EDIT - URRGH nvm lol jut seen the post tomato paste buying scene lol
Having exchanged messages with him shortly after he abandoned this thread, I can tell you that at least for now he reads nothing here, or in any of the F95 threads that follow his various VNs. He decided that dealing with the negativity and insults was simply to draining. Perhaps he'll come back, but for now he has isolated himself from these conversations.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i know it says Harem on the description of this but i'm up to a point with Irene that seems to be on a her only path despite following the routes for the others as well.. can anyone set my mind at ease that this will balance out later or am i going to have to backtrack a little to ensure all remain available (at the Japanese hotsprings scenes) - Reason i ask as it seems like they are talking about moving in together and etc etc which felt more like a solo path than the multi route

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The way Super creates his story is to focus on one or two girls per update. All your previous choices are still active, as are the relationship statuses with the girls. The point you're at is focusing on Irene. The harem part will come later (one or two updates after where you are). It will be explained in the story as you go. His definition of harem will also be explained...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SO NORA 2\2 ENDING?? UHM WHYN MNOT COMPLETE 1 CHARACTERS FIRST? seems this game is rushed ..like the other one...uff...so the harem ending there is not..but every char will get a proper ending each in the harem precondition?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Secret Summer [v0.15] [SuperWriter]
comprimido_.gif

Download PC/MAC: - -

-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------
Download ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.
-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Dude, WTF.

I understand that developers of games with 'controversial' tags, content and fetishes leave this site because of the amount of backlash there tends to be, and in some cases I unfortunately include myself, being honest.

But... We're talking about SuperWriter, creator of some of the most vanilla and wholesome games that can exist... What kind of shitty comments can you have about this game?

In his games there is nothing but love, wholesome stuff, harem and a bit of incest. How unhappy do you have to be to hate this?

Jokes aside, understanding that not everything is perfect and that this game has things to like more and things to like less, I can't imagine what kind of comments SuperWriter had to read to make him leave this site, being him a very cool, calm and nice person. At least, that's how I perceive him.

But if he felt it necessary to leave this site, I totally understand. From the bottom of my heart, I hope SuperWriter will someday return here. I think he's one of the developers we should "look out for" in this visual novel business. And I hope it's not too late to do so.

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
Dude, WTF.

I understand that developers of games with 'controversial' tags, content and fetishes leave this site because of the amount of backlash there tends to be, and in some cases I unfortunately include myself, being honest.

But... We're talking about SuperWriter, creator of some of the most vanilla and wholesome games that can exist... What kind of shitty comments can you have about this game?

In his games there is nothing but love, wholesome stuff, harem and a bit of incest. How unhappy do you have to be to hate this?

Jokes aside, understanding that not everything is perfect and that this game has things to like more and things to like less, I can't imagine what kind of comments SuperWriter had to read to make him leave this site, being him a very cool, calm and nice person. At least, that's how I perceive him.

But if he felt it necessary to leave this site, I totally understand. From the bottom of my heart, I hope SuperWriter will someday return here. I think he's one of the developers we should "look out for" in this visual novel business. And I hope it's not too late to do so.
WTF, WHO CHASED HIM???
hope he returns too

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The updates are coming too quickly! I had to start over because my saves weren't working from the older updates. I've been trying to catch back up for weeks now(I've been playing too many games at the same time, admittedly). I was only 1 update behind before I started over(update 13 was my start over point).

As for the Dev supposedly rushing the endings, I'd rather he finish the game while he's still invested in it, creatively, versus when he's burned out and disinterested. I'm not saying everyone has to like the endings, of course, but it could be stretched out forever, abandoned or several other different outcomes. Best to end while you can, in my opinion.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While the game isn't bad, and the characters are cute, imo not having any sound when playing provokes a bigger effort to give attention on bigger dialogues.

I'm not even a guy to speak about sound, but when it's complete silence sometimes it's a little weird when the background doesn't help too. I don't want to appear like a douche, because the game has potential, just wanted to give a sincere opinion. Some may have no issues, I get it, but some minor sound would help me to engage on the game a bit more.

Reactions: Zang

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
While the game isn't bad, and the characters are cute, imo not having any sound when playing provokes a bigger effort to give attention on bigger dialogues.

I'm not even a guy to speak about sound, but when it's complete silence sometimes it's a little weird when the background doesn't help too. I don't want to appear like a douche, because the game has potential, just wanted to give a sincere opinion. Some may have no issues, I get it, but some minor sound would help me to engage on the game a bit more.
Just listen to your own music/sounds. Any game that has sounds/music, I turn off. I listen to my own.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This update was hot. Last one was nothing as I never play as a motherfucker, but hope the Coral one is good and not one of those ones where you have to get every fucking thing right or locked out. I did get locked out of shit with her. I hate that "not enough points" bullshit.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes