3.90 star(s) 108 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
hmmm saw a list of your books. personally im interested if "The Ward" might get a vn? seemed interesting cuz every other vn where MC meets his daughter they're pretty happy/naive about it so seeing someone angry would be new. (for me at least). also "Why are you Running"

Aside from that i like the game so far (y)
I'm strongly considering that. Thanks a lot for commenting

Reactions: Look-see

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So no sexual content yet? Also the variables are broken, my sister called me sister alot and the "cousin" called me sister too

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So no sexual content yet? Also the variables are broken, my sister called me sister alot and the "cousin" called me sister too
i´m pretty sure you wrote in the begining the the 4th question wrong.The current answer for the incest is:First mc name.Second : dad. 3: sister. 4: brother. 5: stepmom. 6:mom. 7:mom. 8:aunt. 9: Family

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
No sexual content yet. It'll come, but I want to tell a meaningful story WITH sex. Not sex with a story attached
One of the Sister's at the beginning has the text worded differently when it asks for a relationship.

Instead of what she is to you, it asks what you are to her.
You're right! Thanks for explaining

i´m pretty sure you wrote in the begining the the 4th question wrong.The current answer for the incest is:First mc name.Second : dad. 3: sister. 4: brother. 5: stepmom. 6:mom. 7:mom. 8:aunt. 9: Family
Correct, thank you!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are recent posts on SuperWriter's Patreon, but they are behind pledge tiers. Apparently Irene (Sept 28), Zoe (Oct 1), and Norah (Oct 8) are all getting some level of makeover (not sure how much), and a new character, Coral, is also coming (Sept 29). Beyond that, I'm not sure. If either a patron or Super himself would be willing to share them here, that would be great.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 426390 View attachment 426391
Here is the girls old and remade. I'm not patreon(yet) so can't get those pics, but you can see the improvements in these renders. Those are from dev's discord, I hope SuperWriter don't mind that I share these in here.
Nice. I think I preferred Norah's original hair color, but otherwise I think they are all improvements. Thanks for sharing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Any news about update ?
So sorry about the late response. I never received any notifications about anyone posting on this page >=[ I just randomly checked it today. but I will be releasing the game in just a few days with a revamped cast of girls!!

View attachment 426390 View attachment 426391
Here is the girls old and remade. I'm not patreon(yet) so can't get those pics, but you can see the improvements in these renders. Those are from dev's discord, I hope SuperWriter don't mind that I share these in here.
Dude, are you kidding? I appreciate you posting these and showing interest at all!!
Release Date for Secret Summer REVAMPED in a Few Days!!!
Thanks for posting cookie =]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Congrats on the revamp, just wanted to report an exception that keeps occurring throughout the game. Example below:
I have fix this.The reason for this error is in the line 39 in the UPDATE 1.rpy file.There is the question about Coral and there he used the wrong variable.Instead rel_s was there rel_sm.The rel_sm is for Irene.He used for two questions the same thing.Extract this file into the subfolder game and overwrite the other.But if you will you can make a backup from the original file.You must start a new game then.Btw after i test this bugfix i saw in the textline when this error comes a little mistake.So i have changed that too.The original text line was :
Code:
"After a plane ride and short Uber drive some days later, you reach your [rel_m] and [rel_s]s' house."
and i have changed that to:
Code:
"After a plane ride and short Uber drive some days later, you reach your [rel_m] and [rel_s]'s house."
Edit: use the newer bug fix

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have fix this.The reason for this error is in the line 39 in the UPDATE 1.rpy file.There is the question about Coral and there he used the wrong variable.Instead rel_s was there rel_sm.The rel_sm is for Irene.He used for two questions the same thing.Extract this file into the subfolder game and overwrite the other.But if you will you can make a backup from the original file.You must start a new game then.Btw i have changed the texlline too.I think it was wrong with the s after [rel_s] .The original text line was :
Code:
"After a plane ride and short Uber drive some days later, you reach your [rel_m] and [rel_s]s' house."
and i have changed that to:
Code:
"After a plane ride and short Uber drive some days later, you reach your [rel_m] and [rel_s]'s house."
You need to edit your post. The original and changed text are identical. Looks confusing.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You need to edit your post. The original and changed text are identical. Looks confusing.
no.Look to the end of the sentence.After [rel_s].In the origial is [rel_s]s' and i have changed that to [rel_s]'s.It is a little detail but it is changed :)

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes